Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN (19316 Views)

Abuja Pastors Endorse Tinubu, CAN Kicks / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Sonyboom: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
The President of Nigeria Coalition of Pastors for Good Leaders, Apostle Babatunde Oguntimehin, on Monday, presented proof of ordination and registers of members to dismiss the claim of Christians Association of Nigeria that they were faceless clerics.

The action was coming barely 24 hours after a delegation of Abuja-based pastors and bishops endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, at a town hall meeting with some party chieftains of Tinubu support group, City Boy Movement.

But CAN disowned the clerics hours after the endorsement, saying it is standing on its earlier stance of “No to same-faith ticket”.

Luminous Jannamike, Special Assistant on Media to the CAN President, Most Rev. Daniel Okoh, stated that in as much as the body cannot prevent individuals and self-acclaimed ministers from voting certain candidates, they cannot be seen joining issues with religious blocs not affiliated with CAN.
https://punchng.com/tinubu-were-not-faceless-abuja-pastors-reply-can/

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by PresidObi: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
While some people are fighting tooth and nails to hire Oluwole certified pastors and bishops, we are already getting endorsement from the Pope himself grin

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Sonyboom: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
I say make i bring ipob igbo small bad news that will ensure you all have nightmares as you sleep tonight.

I promise to continually bring news that will ensure you do not sleep well at night till you get sense.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by LeoDeKing: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ipob religious card not sticking, the more they try forcing the dogshit on Nigerians, the more unacceptable it gets.

Pastors are showing you their faces, addresses and churches, ipob pigs will rather insist the Pastors are faceless.

The way obituarists are desperate in forcing that pandora Obituary into Aso Rock is one of the wonders of the universe.

They keep saying Nigerian youths, pls which Nigerian youths are they talking about? Is the ones in Alaigbo? grin

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Urheadmaster(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Some of Abuja pastors are notorious in taken hard drugs from Tinubu suppliers tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Bontafa: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
I say make i bring ipob igbo small bad news that will ensure you all have nightmares as you sleep tonight.

I promise to continually bring news that will ensure you do not sleep well at night till you get sense.

Did you take your meds ?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by JoeNL22(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
The President of Nigeria Coalition of Pastors for Good Leaders, Apostle Babatunde Oguntimehin, on Monday, presented proof of ordination and registers of members to dismiss the claim of Christians Association of Nigeria that they were faceless clerics.

The action was coming barely 24 hours after a delegation of Abuja-based pastors and bishops endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, at a town hall meeting with some party chieftains of Tinubu support group, City Boy Movement.

But CAN disowned the clerics hours after the endorsement, saying it is standing on its earlier stance of “No to same-faith ticket”.

Luminous Jannamike, Special Assistant on Media to the CAN President, Most Rev. Daniel Okoh, stated that in as much as the body cannot prevent individuals and self-acclaimed ministers from voting certain candidates, they cannot be seen joining issues with religious blocs not affiliated with CAN.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-were-not-faceless-abuja-pastors-reply-can/
Obi is cumin!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by AdamuKD: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by AdamuKD: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob religious card not sticking, the more they try forcing the dogshit on Nigerians, the more unacceptable it gets.

Pastors are showing you their faces, addresses and churches, ipob pigs will rather insist the Pastors are faceless.

The way obituarists are desperate in forcing that pandora Obituary into Aso Rock is one of the wonders of the universe.

They keep saying Nigerian youths, pls which Nigerian youths are they talking about? Is the ones in Alaigbo? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Creamypie(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2022
When Nigerians go get common sense self

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by realstars: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2022
The only difference bettween BAT axd RAT is the tail.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Proudlyomonna: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2022
After all said and done, nothing will change the fact that tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda goes no where.
If anybody like make them chop from inside this huge GIGANTIOUS Agbado pot, reality is terrorist are using Religion as a weapon and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, supporting such agendas that gives weight to this Islamization noise and fear is a very stupid thing to do.
We are also aware that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,so why then should Christians support Muslim-muslim agenda?
The Church will be standing full time against APC and their evil desperate Muslim-muslim agenda.
APC MUST GO.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by PointZerom: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Thifnubu have succeeded in dividing Afenifere and he's trying so hard to infiltrate CAN but he'll fail like MKO his brother.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by limeta(f): 5:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Obi or nothing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Majesty2(m): 5:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:

CAN go to hell, we are with Tinubu 100%

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Majesty2(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2022
limeta:
Obi or nothing
When you get your Biafra country, he will become your president but in this country, that akpu munching idiot will never smell aso rock

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Kagd10: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu should change his Vp to stop all these TBH. Because this will always happen and continues.

Tinubu has no spread in the Christian communities in the North, South South and South East while the Fulani Muslims are preaching against him for Atiku in the Northern Mosques. The Kanuri in Borno and Yobe plus the SW can't make him win. I don't know why Shettima is persisting too. I mean Borno and Yobe alone can't make Tinubu win. So, of what benefit is persisting and losing in the end? Let Lalong come in. Shettima can always have another role.

VP candidate can be changed. It's only the party's appointed presidential candidate that was given stipulated time and not the VP candidate that was picked. And the reason is federal character rule was violated by the double Muslim Muslim ticket. Federal in quote is national level here. Why limit your vote when it should be accessible to everyone in the "federal"/national country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by beerfraud: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerians ought to be begging Mazi Bola Ahmed Ikemba ChukwuEmeka Tinubu to contest for President
He is a clean man but if Nigerians want to suffer let them vote for Peter Pandora Obituary

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2022
A Muslim Muslim ticket is a project dead on arrival, it's as simple as that, Nigerians rejects that completely

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Jestin: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2022
If there is Judas in a given number of 12, Can shouldn’t be surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by GoooodHardDick: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Everything is not about money. We are tired of money bags in politics. We need a real change, and we see in Obi the change we desire”.

PETER OBI for president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by ShaqFu: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2022
What a bunch of fools. CAN is a failed organisation. All they care about is their offering and tithe, nothing more, nothing less.

Deborah Samuel was murdered in cold blood and this useless organization that is having sleepless night about Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket didn't even make the amount of noise they're making over this issue.

This is how you know when an organization have lost the principles they're founded on. They should hide their head in shame. Nonsense set of individuals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Racoon(m): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2022
They are simply Balaams "who love filthy lucre and reward of unrighteousness...."

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by miniziter(m): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2022
But shameless abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by GoooodHardDick: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2022
beerfraud:
Nigerians ought to be begging Mazi Bola Ahmed Ikemba ChukwuEmeka Tinubu to contest for President
He is a clean man but if Nigerians want to suffer let them vote for Peter Pandora Obituary

This one always love to copy whatever OBIDIENTs says. Try and be creative oga, stop the copy and editing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Naijanascam: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Chicago court papers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Falseprofet2: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2022
angry
Money can change minds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by Africum: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2022
I'll
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by HIPROFILE(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Why is Tinubu hell bent on seeking for clergy men to endorse him?

I don't think the clergy men as well as christians in Nigeria are important to him winning this election else he would have considered otherwise when choosing running mate.

So why is be hell bent on this?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Faceless, Abuja Pastors Reply CAN by jamace(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Sent To Prison For Blocking Fashola’s Convoy / Un Declares Nigeria As An Open-air Mental Asylum! / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.