Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Canada Free Travel Opportunity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Free Travel Opportunity (2025 Views)

Canada Travel Opportunity / Travel Opportunity - Enjoy Your Labor, Take A Trip. / Travel Opportunity To Europe, Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Free Travel Opportunity by Feichi(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2011
Hello Everyone,
This information i am giving out to u all is for those that missed out for the last Canada free travel opportunity, This offer is not Crystal Services cos Crystal Services program has closed about a month ago, All u have to do is to contact me if u are interested for this new offer that will end by the 1st week of September and i will take u direct to the office of processing, Contact Feichi on 08083008914 or 08068256335,
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by akinbimatt: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2011
@fechi,u'v started with another scam ,crystal service scam is still on ground,nobody has eva traveled wit it,here u come again with another 1,so ur own free canada trip now will take how many years to come out? Wait,let justwise wake up now,u will face nairaland justice!
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by Vicjustice: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2011
Feichi:

Hello Everyone,
This information i am giving out to u all is for those that missed out for the last Canada free travel opportunity, This offer is not Crystal Services cos Crystal Services program has closed about a month ago, All u have to do is to contact me if u are interested for this new offer that will end by the 1st week of September and i will take u direct to the office of processing, Contact Feichi on 08083008914 or 08068256335,
And you really expect any one to be dum enough to contact a non-entity like yourself?
  But are you so disabled that you can't make use of this free opportunity to go to Canada yourself?
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by justwise(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2011
Feichi:

Hello Everyone,
This information i am giving out to u all is for those that missed out for the last Canada free travel opportunity,  This offer is not Crystal Services cos [b]Crystal Services [/b]program has closed about a month ago,  All u have to do is to contact me if u are interested for this new offer that will end by the 1st week of September and i will take u direct to the office of processing,  Contact Feichi on 08083008914 or 08068256335,

Crystal Service has finished milking their victims now you started ur own thread to get ur own share of cake?

Are you in Canada now? You stated in one of ur posts that u got ur Canadian visa through this same program
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by justwise(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

And you really expect any one to be dum enough to contact a non-entity like yourself?
  But are you so disabled that you can't make use of this free opportunity to go to Canada yourself?

He is the same person here http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=122794.0
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by akinbimatt: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2011
@justwise"D justice justice has woken up now,cruxify him my lord! Cruxify feichi
Re: Canada Free Travel Opportunity by justwise(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2011
akinbimatt:

@justwise"grin justice justice has woken up now,cruxify him my lord! Cruxify feichi

grin grin what have u being drinking this morning?

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic Jam On Lagos-benin-ore Road (pics) / USA Vs Australia? / Cross Country: A Scam!!! Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.