Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Canada Travel Opportunity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Travel Opportunity (3094 Views)

Canada Free Travel Opportunity / Travel Opportunity - Enjoy Your Labor, Take A Trip. / Travel Opportunity To Europe, Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Canada Travel Opportunity by chuksvoice: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
An experienced International recruiting Company is in need young, honest and hard-working Nigerians to employ for a Canada-based company.

This company will pay for your Visa, Accommodation, flight ticket and get you a job in canada.

You are only required to pay for your Medical report and Police report.

Medical report - N70000 ( the company will help you get it at this price)

Police Report - N4000 (you will have to get this yourself at Idiagbon Police Station V.I)

For more information on how to apply visit www.canadatravelopp..com

Application Deadline - April 4th, 2011

Travelling Date - 9th May 2011.
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by Temayo: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Man, your charm no work this time. What is the name of your family's company in canada? Original thief. My good people pls be wise o. [b][/b][color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by tanyaneeds(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
bullshit,my in law in Nigeria said that a police report at CID HQ is 5k not 4k dumb ass,and even we here in the states cant get a job easily in Canada.be realistic man,you mite have the links but how sure is the job.i help in recruitin but i dont post anyhow.
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by shakers(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
you sick and restarded Poster:
first of all there is no police station called idiagbon Police station, i only know of Force H/Q at ALAGBON close in Ikoyi, thats where they get Police Character Certificate and it depends on the officer you meet there and your bergaining power, generally its between 3k-5k,
Secondly if this your so called company is kind enough to buy tickets, give accomodation and get the visa for their victims, what the heck is now 70K that they cannot afford for medicals, and FYI medicals cannot cost more the 10k, from any Govt hospital, they just run some blood test on you anda doctor writes a report based on the result of the test conducted, its not more than 10k,

My candid advice is that you take all your family members including your grandpa and pack all of them to work in the your canada company,
Thief God punish you.
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by oncolor: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
chuksvoice:

An experienced International recruiting Company is in need young, honest and hard-working Nigerians to employ for a Canada-based company.

This company will pay for your Visa, Accommodation, flight ticket and get you a job in canada.

You are only required to pay for your Medical report and Police report.

Medical report - N70000 ( the company will help you get it at this price)

Police Report - N4000 (you will have to get this yourself at Idiagbon Police Station V.I)

For more information on how to apply visit www.canadatravelopp..com

Application Deadline - April 4th, 2011

Travelling Date - 9th May 2011.

quote author=chuksvoice link=topic=624243.msg7916248#msg7916248 date=1300200466]

http://www.canadatravelopp..com/
The process of applying for this opportunity is by meeting one of the representatives of the company of which am opportune to know one.
He is a honest gentleman, but I will only link you to him after you have paid me the sum of N1500 for this information. This Sum is payable to my account details below.

Account Name - Ozurumba Chukwudi Columbus
Account Number - 03740520006072 (UBA nation-wide)
2178195539110 ( GTBank Plc Nation-wide)

After payment send your Name, telephone number and payment teller number to 08038294998
[quote][/quote]

You are a terrible human being, feeding on the desperation of fellow Nigerians to make a quick buck. If you could set up a blog to post ancient scams why can't you channel that creativity into something legit angry
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by GBASKY: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2011
this poster really needs an urgent medical check up ( at yaba apa osi) before he gets out of hand
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by tanyaneeds(f): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2011
i think so
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by saridonp2: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2011
@OP,Shame on you!
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by LoveKing(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
grin grin people dey hungry oh! grin
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by chuksvoice: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
Thank you all for your comments. But I challenge anyone who have proof of fraud against me to put it forward.
I have defrauded no man. Maybe it is a curse to be a nigerian, am sure if it is a whiteguy who posted this none of you will ever raise an eye-brow.

@ shakers,
The Police station you mention i.e 'ALAGBON POLICE STATION' is the one I meant it just a slight oversight. And if you know anyone who have successfully travelled to canada ask the fellow how much he/she did Medical report and it can't be done in just any Govt hospital. I stand to be corrected.

Anyway i wish you all Godspeed
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by Temayo: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
[b]Hungry lion.[/b]
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by ayoalade(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
@chuksvoice - I hope you understand where everyone is coming from. I mean, you should read what you have posted up here yourself and also the content of the link you included. Unless, you're dealing with someone who is completely out of touch with reality, then, only then will you have any credibility.

By the way, there is no point in challenging you. This attempt will not work. I live in Canada (and by the way, been here for almost 2 decades) so I know what I'm talking about.

So, it's time to clean up your act and invest your energy in something more resourcesful,
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by LoveKing(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ayoalade

Hi. Please can you write me on lovemission21@yahoo.com? I have something for you.
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by sssob: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
hi ayolade pleasseeee can we talk , i need information b4 jumping into something, please reach me on omo.seun2@yahoo.com
Re: Canada Travel Opportunity by deflexreal(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2011
The Name of the company is Crystal Services located in famous bus stop shomolu onipanu Lagos.

(1)

I Need An Appointment In Us Embassy / Switching From Accounting To Nursing In Canada / Advice On Admission In University Of Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.