Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,430 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) (5033 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Healthquest:

Send me d names and I'll tell u der former names and the condition they were b4
As what
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by sukar886: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief and a known terrorist
En thief pass u? U forget say u be customer for prison
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Nlfpmod please this thread deserve front page

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Boomboost(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
post=118243361:
Nlfpmod please this thread deserve front page

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/obi-hands-over-1040-schools-to-original-owners/amp/

Obi hands over 1,040 schools to original owners

November 22, 2011

BY VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA— ANAMBRA State governor, Mr. Peter Obi, Monday handed over a total of 1, 040 primary schools back to their original owners, the churches, and gave them N6 billion to maintain the schools.

The amount will be distributed to the affected churches over the next 15 months, based on the number of schools owned by each group.

Addressing education stakeholders, elders of the state and the general public on the occasion which held at the Women’s Development Centre, Awka, Obi said the handover was necessitated by the level of moral decadence in society owing to what he described as the forceful takeover of mission schools by the defunct East Central State Government at the end of the Nigerian civil war in 1970.

The N6 billion will be shared among the Catholic Church, Anglican Church and remaining government schools in four installments.

In the first installment, the Catholic Church, which owns a lion’s share of 453 schools, will receive over N762 milion, while its Anglican counterpart will get over N498 million. The remaining public schools not taken from the churches will share over N489 million out of a total of N1.75 billion.

The second and third installments will gulp N1.25 billion each, while the fourth and last installment will cost the government N1.75 billion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/obi-hands-over-1040-schools-to-original-owners/amp/
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by fortunez1(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
May God touch the heart of the voters , so they can vote for ObiDatti . He his more vibrant and at least he won't borrow to steal or sell our state assets to his cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2022
ursullalinda:
For the records after fact checkers did their research......it was confirmed he won award as number one in education, MBG award in health and best road network in Nigeria.....for record purposes he was in office same time with Tinubu.....and both where in opposition parties......Obi is not a regular politician.

I tell you. I don’t know about today but at the tail end of Obi’s admin I happened to crisscross Anambra. Truth be told almost all the villages were connected with perfect paved roads. Ekwulobia is like a township.

Apart from Lagos there is no other states in Nigeria with rural development and bubbling enterprise like Anambra. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Natajo2021: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2022
A vote for Peter Obituary is a vote for NIGERIA OBITUARY.
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Healthquest:
Lie to ursef.

Obi build no sch .

He just add fence n laptop.
For his 8yrs , he started n finish no sch from scratch
QRC Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by descarado: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44, is this not good enough for front page?

Seun, is this not a positive and uplifting thread?
Remember, non Nigerians grace this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
descarado:
Mynd44, is this not good enough for front page?

Seun, is this not a positive and uplifting thread?
Remember, non Nigerians grace this forum.

By definition, the entire thread is based on falsehood. And we don't.out false information on front page

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by simajh: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Just wow
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

By definition, the entire thread is based on falsehood. And we don't.out false information on front page
How will you push it to front page, only those that doesn't know you, your power only end on nairaland, with all your hind and seek games how far with Tinubu If the thread was about Tinubu's performance it would've been on front page, you are just wasting your time brogrin grin grin

C.c Seun

Nlfpmod
descarado
https://www.thecable.ng/obi-not-borrow-one-kobo-governor/amp

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by baylord77(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2022
It's truly clear to me that Nairaland favours Tinubu.

I can bet my left ball on that.

This is a FP material.

Pls be neutral and do the needful unless you are part of the failure that has eclipsed this beautiful nation.

@Mynd44, pls move to front page. God is watching. Don't sell your conscience.

My 2cents.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by XerXers: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

Plans to? Show us where he secured the loan because he left office less than a year after the news you shared. So he had achieved everything before the so called plan which he did not later borrow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Rapuru14: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Afamed:
Even when Obi has come out that he never saved any N75B anywhere
Iti grin grin grin grin

Obi is not in the class of your drug lord
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Rapuru14: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

grin

Even if it warrants creating your own story to downplay the obvious truth.

Keep living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
D man we all are craving for
That's the best candidate for the job
2023 vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118241053:
Agulu Lake hotel own by Anambra State Government was built by Peter Obi administration

I am overdue to visit this place

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by Owologbo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tenses:

One fool said we should not save as a government but it's our lack of savings that put Nigeria in her current sorry state.

Motivational speakers will tell to save despite the peanut you receive as salary. They will say save in spite of the numerous projects competing for your meagre wage.

No mind the yeye man.
he said said we should invest not saving. If he's asked what his investment are in Delta you will discover that he had borrowed my state into debt.
Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by descarado: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118245140:

How will you push it to front page, only those that doesn't know you, your power only end on nairaland, with all your hind and seek games how far with Tinubu If the thread was about Tinubu's performance it would've been on front page, you are just wasting your time brogrin grin grin

C.c Seun

Nlfpmod
descarado
https://www.thecable.ng/obi-not-borrow-one-kobo-governor/amp
We will reason his matter when obi become president. He knows that. He can't hide his hatred and bias.
Ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) by descarado: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

There is no falsehood in anything that gentleman has been posting about obi.
It's a repetition of what has been posted here severally and at some point graced front page.

All the info are in public domain. You will be so quick to put any rubbish malignant obi in front page even when people tell you they are random comments with no bases from twitter or blogs.
My dear, that is bias. If somebody like me can tell you this, that means lots of people have been calling you out.

Seun, nairaland thrives because the Nigerian masses made it. I will only tell you not to underate the masses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Labour Party Will Win In Guber Polls / Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / US Removes Nigeria From Terror List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.