Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? (302 Views)

What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun / APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2022
I have not been active on nairaland as I used to. So I basically scurry through nairaland in the morning to keep abreast with happenings in the political space.

I saw Tinubu trending on twitter for the wrong reasons yet again. Just that this time around, a US court released documents of Tinubu's drug and corruption indictment. I needed to catch up quickly with the news and checked nairaland just to discover that one biased mod has posted update on fp and referenced Paul Ibe as the progenitor of this information.

To put it into perspective, the mode intentionally put Paul Ibe as the source to make it appear like a cooked up story. Why will the mods twist headlines to conceal one man's evil and then go ahead to post unverified reports about Peter Obi just to demean his candidacy?

It is so sad that this is what Seun's nairaland has turned out to be. A political tool used to manipulate the minds of undecided electorates. Seun and the mods should better fix up and remain apolitical in their reportings.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by LeoDeKing: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2022
I hope the mods will give this submission a very good attention and do the needful as demanded by the op.

What pandora Obituary is actually contesting for is social media president, not the president of my beloved country Nigeria.

That is the more reason nairaland is littered with threads seriously crying about likes and shares on comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by sleek214(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2022
I believe it's more of an extension of PitObi lies and deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by tamdun: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2022
sleek214:
I believe it's more of an extension of PitObi lies and deceit.
Just give them little of their own medicine, they'll start wailing, those nuisance littered everywhere with insult, those obidiotss behave like children

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by inoki247: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2022
I never see who cry reach you people everything na cry cry.....

If you believe the Forum isn't giving you and your candidate more why not just create a Forum also in using and to help your candidate.....

Wetin u people no go eva cry about ordinary Likes and Share u cry create thread up nd down...

We av seen on Frontpage where people mock other candidates and dere supporters no dey cry the oda day na small alteration between Obi and Dino someone created silly Post and when Dino was fainting up nd down and still that found is way to frontpage nobody cried on that thread instead you guy's were happy....

Dem swear for una must everything go ur own way.....

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
inoki247:
I never see who cry reach you people everything na cry cry.....

If you believe the Forum isn't giving you and your candidate more why not just create a Forum also in using and to help your candidate.....

Wetin u people no go eva cry about ordinary Likes and Share u cry create thread up nd down...

We av seen on Frontpage where people mock other candidates and dere supporters no dey cry the oda day na small alteration between Obi and Dino someone created silly Post and when Dino was fainting up nd down and still that found is way to frontpage nobody cried on that thread instead you guy's were happy....

Dem swear for una must everything go ur own way.....
you sound so daft and empty. I'm not sorry to say it
Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by orion7: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I hope the mods will give this submission a very good attention and do the needful as demanded by the op.

What pandora Obituary is actually contesting for is social media president, not the president of my beloved country Nigeria.

That is the more reason nairaland is littered with threads seriously crying about likes and shares on comments.
Pandora yet you can’t prove shiît. While there re glaring proof that asiwaju is a drug baron. After supporting Buhari you re here supporting a drug baron again. I wish you were in that kaduna-Abuja train, some of Nigeria problem for reduce. Anyways your Apc led govt re thinking of opening the service again. Pls do the world a favour and start travelling with it. Your likes add no value to life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by inoki247: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
you sound so daft and empty. I'm not sorry to say it

Lol u way no daft why the cry....

I know say na rehearsal u dey du ur cry neva start calm down make 2023 come....

Space kuku dey NL u go create thread tire...

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by Liamm(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
inoki247:

Lol u way no daft why the cry....

I know say na rehearsal u dey du ur cry neva start calm down make 2023 come....

Space kuku dey NL u go create thread tire...
guy try dey speak English. Most of your posts for here na pidgin. Abi you drop out for school ni. Or you be one of those Tinubu agberos for underbridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by inoki247: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Liamm:
guy try dey speak English. Most of your posts for here na pidgin. Abi you drop out for school ni. Or you be one of those Tinubu agberos for underbridge.

That's none of your business I'm not looking for a job so I av right to express myself aw I feel...

Or you're intimidated with that also since you guys can cry because of ordinary Likes and Share aw people talks now too dey intimidate una again....

INEC won't count ur English on election day na the ballot paper dem go count....

so rest....

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by Liamm(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2022
inoki247:

That's none of your business I'm not looking for a job so I av right to express myself aw I feel...

Or you're intimidated with that also since you guys can cry because of ordinary Likes and Share aw people talks now too dey intimidate una again....

INEC won't count ur English on election day na the ballot paper dem go count....

so rest....
you sound incoherent. I will develop severe migraine if I read this one more time. Just continue with your pidgin if that's the only way your empty brain can communicate. Adios

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland An Extension Of APC Media Propaganda? by alanto: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Even after silently several Tinubu supporters with ban IPOB are not satisfied... Seun na small small but you and ipob will soon fight dirty on twitter

(1) (Reply)

If “They” Win: It's 2 Years Of Fun, And 2 Years Of Preparing For Next Election / Watch: The Sad Childhood Story Of Peter Obi / The Man Of The People!! Peter Obi Is Genuinely Loved By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.