Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,238 members, 7,853,219 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally (1430 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Afikoo: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mr Peter Obi , His Wife Margaret Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed has arrived Benue State for the Labour Party Campaign Rally.

Everywhere is agog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwT4k6VqxSI

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Hisxellency: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
President in making

Ahead Ahead, Obi we know
Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by slivertongue: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Progress
Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by 9jatriot(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Reactionary again.

They don taunt the man to de carry em wife follow body.

Just that shildren of nowadays non de hear word, after the taunting from Keyamo, I sure say he for also drag his son from US abi na UK to come do road show like Seyi also.

Wait o, I think say bros say e non sabi enter private jet? Bros don upgrade o

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Hisxellency: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
9jatriot:
Reactionary again.

Just that shildren of nowadays non de hear word, after the taunting from Keyamo, I sure say he for also drag his son from US abi na UK to come do road show like Seyi also.

His son is a busy man who doesn't depend on his father's wealth or fame
He will come around at the right time,

6 Likes

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
His success is sure

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Naira20: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
But Magi fine o

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Welcome president obi

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Treasure17(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
9jatriot:
Reactionary again.

Next time, type in English language and structure your logic properly. Typical urchin anyway. grin

4 Likes

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by BossGerald: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
This woman fine ee come get good heart...she carry motherless babies, disabled and orphans, widows matter for head then in Anambra state.

She dey organise social welfare for them at WOMEN'S DEVELOPMENT CENTRE AWKA and empowering them.

May God continue to bless you Mrs Margaret Obi.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Raymond0008(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
So their edited private jet is not showing obi and Datti again lol.
Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Scribx: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
9jatriot:
Reactionary again.

Politics aside. Na who dey suffer now? PMB or the masses? Make una no reactivate una 2015 craze, I take God beg una. Campaign and vote for choice, but stop hating the man.

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by frugal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Raymond0008:
So their edited private jet is not showing obi and Datti again lol.
You're blind.

1 Like

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
AKWA CROSS WOMEN ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by Domipraiz: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Incoming President
Your Excellency Sir

Permit me to give some Thief-nubu urchin small heart attack

Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by HighTableVoice: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hisxellency:

His son is a busy man who doesn't depend on his father's wealth or fame
He will come around at the right time,

To me really, he seems a disobedient son that doesn't want to support in building his father's legacy and opting to do things of his own

Modify
Quote taken back.
He is a proud hardworking Nigerian making us proud in Hollywood
Politics or not
Re: Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally by yyba: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
From the pictures peter obi wife looking very disappointed at what her husband and supporter are claiming massive crowd grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And Kwankwaso Meet The Same Woman In US / Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Cynosure Of All Eyes At Muhammad Buhari Birthday Bash-phot / Datti Baba Ahmed: The Muslim Man Who Destroyed Northern Conspiracies Against Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.