Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally (3601 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sleeping On Duty In Office (Photos) / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Borno Mega Rally: APC Will Shock Atiku In North-East - Yakubu Ajaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Northern youths mocking #TinubuTheDrugDealer in Maiduguri today, this is so hilarious. grin

Tinubu lule final!

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by DSC7: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
The contest is between Atiku and Obi....

Tinupoo just dey mumuu himself up and down....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Naira20: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by slivertongue: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's unnecessary. Market ur program and policies not mockery. It wins no vote

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by PandoraObi: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehe zombidients and zombidiots criminals

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Fireboy02: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
That's unnecessary. Market ur program and policies not mockery. It wins no vote
Urchins spotted

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by sammy7410(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by LadyExcellency: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
That's unnecessary. Market our program and policies, not mockery. It wins no vote

Is it why the PDP campaign train was attacked?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nvestor02: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obidient and Yusless people are known to be mumu.

I stopped taking them serious when their Oga dey fight on national Program.... A show of shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by slivertongue: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
LadyExcellency:

I care about functional ideas

I care about diversity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Shettima is throwing tantrums, the north east wants presidency not VP.

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nvestor02:

I stopped taking them serious when their Oga dey fight on national Program.... A show of shame.

Who cares about Obi, person wey go drop out of election latest December

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by NwaIdeato: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
LMFAOOOO Yekini Amore has suffered sha grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Timatayo1: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Big head
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by slivertongue: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Violence wont save APC from a total & humiliating defeat in 2023 election.
By d way what do we expect from d HQ of BH?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Innocentman86: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nvestor02:

Yoru bad fakke Muslimns man,you are so so afraid to say anything bad against northerners even when they are insulting you,your tribe and godd emiolokann.
Instead is SS/se you face because of hate and you think ss/se and yoru bad fake Muslimns na mate.
Very soon e go set,for ss/se against afonjas.that day there will be so much shout of egbamiooo helpooo,as you people run away as usual.
Cowords

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Peacecore: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Foolish post from a foolish slave.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
How does this thread concern Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by XerXers: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
As usual, afonja cowards will leave the north and start attacking igbos

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peacecore:
Foolish post from a foolish slave.

My master

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
Violence wont save APC from a total & humiliating defeat in 2023 election.
By d way what do we expect from d HQ of BH?

Fact
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by techWriter1: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
The competitions is between politicians and politicians
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by agadez007(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nvestor02:

Typical urchin

They fear northerners pass anything
Attacking who no attack you,leave the one wey dey attack you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Peacecore: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thinkam:

My master

Atiku is coming
coming to your house, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by BeardedMeat(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nvestor02:

But when Obama did it to Mrs Clinton, you applauded. Ewu grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peacecore:
coming to your house, no doubt.

Yes Nigeria is my house, are you an oduduwa terrorist or IPOB miscreants?

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Peacecore: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Yes Nigeria is my house, are you an oduduwa terrorist or IPOB miscreants?

Atiku is coming
When he comes to your room, you can offer him one of your Almajiri sex dulls. Born to rule buh na una poor pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peacecore:
When he comes to your room, you can offer him one of your Almajiri sex dulls. Born to rule buh na una poor pass

Wrong every part of Nigeria is riddled with poverty, extreme poverty... Travel round you'll see

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by owobokiri(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
No one mocks the Agbadorian drug lord as much as the northerners. Endless videos where they're ruthlessly mocking him about on the internet.
But you will never see Tinupoo South West follower respond to the northeners. They're scared still to challenge their masters. They will rather find a way to link South Easterners to the whole thing and then start wailing.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Peacecore: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Wrong every part of Nigeria is riddled with poverty, extreme poverty... Travel round you'll see

Atiku is coming
Buh no other party of Nigeria is as poor and backward as the part of the country that has produced most head of states. Think about it and forget rulership. Not that you people even know how to govern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by sees1010(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .
Re: Tinubu Spotted At PDP Borno Mega Rally by Abdu81: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Nvestor02:

Every voter must be made to know that tinubu is a mushroom that should not be voted for, never.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Previous FCT Election Results And Why 25% Is A Must . / This PICTURE Should Motivate You / Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.