Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar (1018 Views)

How NNPC Raised Crude Oil Production From 900,000bpd To 1.6mbpd (Video) / FAAC Shares ₦780.926bn For March 2020 / Nigerian Govt Urged To Increase Supply Of Kerosene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by jumper524(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dollar didn't even reach 900 yet people were parading rubbish news everywhere.
Today the dollar has gained to about 780 but political naysayers hate positive news even though it affects them.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Soo you skipped the person that hat posted #830 bah

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by jumper524(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
baralatie:
Soo you skipped the person that hat posted #830 bah
go with the worst dealer since na suffer you wan suffer..
Someone is trading for much lesser price but as you like suffer, your eye dey go for the higher price.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by chichar1(f): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
This op must be a clot chaser, that is 1$ is to 780 naira, and you are happy. SHAME!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by jumper524(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
chichar1:
This op must be a clot chaser, that is 1$ is to 780 naira, and you are happy. SHAME!!!!!!!
you should be the most shameless since negative news drives your life. Im never happy the Naira depreciates but I'm happy when it appreciates. If you go through my topics carefully, you'll find many post of me trying to challenge the constant fall of the naira. Irrespective of political stance, if it falls we all suffer. If it rises we enjoy.
I'll rather celebrate and encourage every rise than celebrate every fall cos of political correctness.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
jumper524:
Someone is trading for much lesser price but as you like suffer, your eye dey go for the higher price.

Are you selling at that amount or know where we can get at the lovers of goodnews amount please?

Atiku is coming
Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
jumper524:
Beware of 419
Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by tiger28: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
jumper524:
you should be the most shameless since negative news drives your life. Im never happy the Naira depreciates but I'm happy when it appreciates. If you go through my topics carefully, you'll find many post of me trying to challenge the constant fall of the naira. Irrespective of political stance, if it falls we all suffer. If it rises we enjoy.
I'll rather celebrate and encourage every rise than celebrate every fall cos of political correctness.
I love this energy..........I have always looked at positives more than negatives.
Nigerians need to eschew negativity.......it has encroached our brian

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by chichar1(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2022
jumper524:
negative news drives you there too, how can you explain to reasonable Nigerians that 780 naira is equal to 1$ and inflation is biting hard on Nigerians.
Re: Naira Gains From #900 To #780 Due To Increase Supply Of Dollar by successmatters(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Thieves

Dollkar is back to 900

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:labour Party's Campaign Manifesto Has Been Released / Northerners Blast Tinubu’s Wife Over Christian-christian Ticket Promise / Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.