Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) (28419 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by XerXers: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Edo people can't even wait.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is benue state today. Stop lying.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by XerXers: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Na wa oo. Mistake from Facebook page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
XerXers:

Every time mistake this mistake that. You dey always do mistake. angry

You post more fake news than anybody else in this world.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
XerXers:

Which mistake? Mr man that is Edo State, I saw them today

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Clear road for obi

for your content writing, project,power point with good Turnitin run, please check signature below and see contact details

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by triple996(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Next will be...obi visit shekau grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga the above pictures is Edo State, it's obvious you haven't been to Benin City before. That is Edo State ogbeni

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

e pain you die

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
The political rally that resemble the protest of IPOB Terrorists from the East.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by XerXers: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga the above pictures is Edo State, it's obvious you haven't been to Benin City before. That is Edo State ogbeni
Thanks for the confirmation.
The urchin above can now go and d,ie

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by XerXers: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Those in Edo state have confirmed it. I can now trust that Facebook page without explaining to you

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
XerXers:

Those in Edo state have confirmed it. I can now trust that Facebook page without explaining to you

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by JASONjnr(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm overly excited that the youths are taking it upon themselves to fight for their future......

If I was Atiku or Tinubu, I'd step down. This way, the people will respect and show massive regards to me.

But because of greed, 5hey will rather waste their monies for nothing....

Atiku should E contesting for the fifth times now ...

Tinubu own na plain foolishness.....You can't ignore your age and health all because of the title. With the money he has stolen from Lagos... Tinubu will never lack nor his tenth generation....But greed will not allow him to reason.... Emilokan my foot.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by XerXers: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.
Urchin, go and rest. The thing de pain you

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Those people no dey travel oo...they manufacture lies and propaganda against other regions in nigeria especially southern states from their makoko brown roof residence.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by JASONjnr(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga, that's Edo state....rest abeg! You too do.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga you dey ment? Labour party campaign vehicles and team passed every area in Benin City today including mine, telling everyone to come out in mass to welcome Mr Peter Obi who will be coming over to Benin City on Friday.

Do you know the colour of taxi vehicles and buses in Edo State? It's yellow and Red oga.

I know you're an urchin but try get sense small and stop embarrassing yourself online

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Urchins and denials grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by ursullalinda(f): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop arguing blindly.....that is Edo state.....they were every where today

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Domif: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Total shot down loading, Edo state is obident, all hail the incoming president.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by madapcmod: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
XerXers:

Not mistake, it's Edo. Don't allow desperate liars called urchins to deceive or stop you. They are jittery!

See that bus on Edo transport colour. This is ring road Benin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by general111(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

What is the name of those streets in benue state??

45 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
The love for Obi in Edo state is sooooo contagious
It's like lightening
You can feel it in the air

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Goldmynemaniac: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Edo State's Town Service bus is red and yellow in colour.

Second picture confirms it is Edo.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's Bemin,Edo state.I schooled there.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by excanny: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You guys don’t yet realize what will hit you on February 25. It’s an Obi tsunami coming.

You think all the opinion polls saying Obi will win are fools abi?

Keep living in denial.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by popez: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

My friend shut your shameless mouth! That is Edo state! Keep your shamelessness within your household

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Fear fear grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by techWriter1: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Clare highway for sash

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 5:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Imported IPOB People from Aba. Nobody send Peter Obi for Edo. Edo
rally go worst pass their failed rallies in Nasarawa and Benue.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

The Danfo vehicle colours are that of Edo state. Use your head.

45 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.