Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,727 members, 7,855,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion (3222 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Breaking News: Southern Kaduna Street Presidential Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by ThEGodFaThEr2: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2022

2 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Yoruba are very tribalistic...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Plus10(m): 5:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Poll result
Obi-13
Tinubu-13
Atiku-3

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
they will rule over your kindred after Buhari

Take this to the bank

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2022
very good but this is what we have been saying about the APC chances, this is exactly what Atiku wants, the southwest votes will be split, Atiku knows he cants win the states all he is looking for in the south is just 25-30% . we have been saying it that the emergence of peter obi as a presidential candidate will affect tinubu, even in the southwest.

we can argue all day that it is just social media hype but the truth is that peter obi has a massive following in the south, i am sure if a survey is done in his southeast region , tinubu won't even get up to this figure here.

THIS ELECTION WILL BE WON IN THE NORTH, REASON WHY ATIKU IS FOCUSING THERE. ATIKU THAT HAS REFUSED TO MEET THE FIVE PDP GOVERNORS WHO HAVE BEEN AGAINST HIM IS THE SAME ATIKU THAT QUICKLY RUSHED TI BAUCHI TO MEET THE GOVERNOR THERE BEFORE WIKE AND HIS TEAM GOT THERE THAT SHOWS WHERE HIS PRIORITIES ARE

Plus10:
Poll result
Obi-13
Tinubu-13
Atiku-3

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Chinjo2: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Online or street polls does not determine elections in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Mrshocker(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Even the Hausa boy won vote Jagaban.
Only southeastern Nigeria are standing alone with there usual regional politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by zaimeg: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:
very good but this is what we have been saying about the APC chances, this is exactly what Atiku wants, the southwest votes will be split, Atiku knows he cants win the states all he is looking for in the south is just 25-30% . we have been saying it that the emergence of peter obi as a presidential candidate will affect tinubu, even in the southwest.

we can argue all day that it is just social media hype but the truth is that peter obi has a massive following in the south, i am sure if a survey is done in his southeast region , tinubu won't even get up to this figure here.

THIS ELECTION WILL BE WON IN THE NORTH, REASON WHY ATIKU IS FOCUSING THERE. ATIKU THAT HAS REFUSED TO MEET THE FIVE PDP GOVERNORS WHO HAVE BEEN AGAINST HIM IS THE SAME ATIKU THAT QUICKLY RUSHED TI BAUCHI TO MEET THE GOVERNOR THERE BEFORE WIKE AND HIS TEAM GOT THERE THAT SHOWS WHERE HIS PRIORITIES ARE

This is why I laugh at APC vuvuzelas. I am yet to see Tinubu's pathway to win in the north. The northern talakawas hate APC so much now. Their alternatives are Atiku and Kwankwaso.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Freethinker87: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:

But he didn't get 25% from the sample data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Lionize: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Plus10:
Poll result
Obi-13
Tinubu-13
Atiku-3

Interesting. I thought they said Obi doesn't stand a chance in Yorubalqnd. Or is Oyo state Igboland? I am trying to understand.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2022
this coming election is different o, gone are those days a governor can influence results, yes i agree that this may not be the way it will go but this online survey at least portrays 30% of the people's mindset in that state. we cant continue disputing the fact that peter obi has a massive follower ship
people think he si different from the political class although sane and wise people know that all these politicians are the same.
Chinjo2:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2022
boss, obi has a massive massive following among Yorubas oo. the reason is that many many people are just fed up with APC and PDP, they see them as just the same people rotating themselves, BUT THEY SEE OBI AS A CHANGE, THE FACT THAT HE IS NOT EVEN CONTESTING UNDER PDP OR APC IS WHAT THEY LIKE.
secondly, the population of Christians in the southwest is high and obi is a Christian. he is an IBO man, unlike Atiku a Fulani. if APC had picked Osinbajo then I can tell you obi won't have had the kind of inroad into the southwest like he has today

Lionize:

Interesting. I thought they said Obi doesn't stand a chance in Yorubalqnd. Or is Oyo state Igboland? I am trying to understand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Tunasco4u(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Ok
Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Freethinker87:

But he didn't get 25% from the sample data.
yes he didn't, reason why I said this online poll at least represents 30% of people's mindset. anything can still happens . he north is the real real real battle ground

3 Likes

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:

I doubt if there are upto 5 states on the south Atiku can get 25% i can't even name 3 ...even Delta is not sure ,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:
boss, obi has a massive massive following among Yorubas oo. the reason is that many many people are just fed up with APC and PDP, they see them as just the same people rotating themselves, BUT THEY SEE OBI AS A CHANGE, THE FACT THAT HE IS NOT EVEN CONTESTING UNDER PDP OR APC IS WHAT THEY LIKE.
secondly, the population of Christians in the southwest is high and obi is a Christian. he is an IBO man, unlike Atiku a Fulani. if APC had picked Osinbajo then I can tell you obi won't have had the kind of inroad into the southwest like he has today

exactly ...I could have bet with anyone that osibanjo would have gotten 25% from every south eastern state ...the way people love that man eeh ...even with Buhari failures

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Freethinker87: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:
yes he didn't, reason why I said this online poll at least represents 30% of people's mindset. 9anything can still happens . he north is the real real real battle ground

It's not an online poll, did you even watch the video?
Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by chrisxxx(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Igbos are not.

1 Like

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Freethinker87:

It's not an online poll, did you ever watch the video?
Boss I am not arguing , if you have a different opinion then so be it . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

I doubt if there are upto 5 states on the south Atiku can get 25% i can't even name 3 ...even Delta is not sure ,
Then maybe we will see a second round elections, let's just watch because as the matter is now ,it is anybody's game

3 Likes

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:

Then maybe we will see a second round elections, let's just watch because as the matter is now ,it is anybody's game
If kwankwaso and APC can get a combined 45% of northern votes ...then believe me Peter Obi stands a very very good chance

1) expect a large voter turn out from South south and south east and expect obi to have a net vote of close to 10 million from this two zone ...of obi can get 25% in 5 south west states plus kogi and Kwara (I am waiting for a poll from Kwara and kogi ) and not lose south west by more than 2.5 million votes and if south

Then he needs to get 25% in Abuja , Benue, nassarawa, Jos ,taraba ,then Kaduna , Adamawa,gombe, Niger , even Bauchi are all possible

But a rerun between atiku and obi ...obi would win before 12 noon even ..

A rerun between Atiku and Tinubu Atiku would win

A rerun between obi and Tinubu is very very difficult to predict ... because no body can say how the north would vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Tinubuadvocate: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2022
They are really many in southwest.
Mrshocker:
Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

If kwankwaso and APC can get a combined 45% of northern votes ...then believe me Peter Obi stands a very very good chance

1) expect a large voter turn out from South south and south east and expect obi to have a net vote of close to 10 million from this two zone ...of obi can get 25% in 5 south west states plus kogi and Kwara (I am waiting for a poll from Kwara and kogi ) and not lose south west by more than 2.5 million votes and if south

Then he needs to get 25% in Abuja , Benue, nassarawa, Jos ,taraba ,then Kaduna , Adamawa,gombe, Niger , even Bauchi are all possible

But a rerun between atiku and obi ...obi would win before 12 noon even ..

A rerun between Atiku and Tinubu Atiku would win

A rerun between obi and Tinubu is very very difficult to predict ... because no body can say how the north would vote
It is very very funny that someone we all thought and teased for not having any political structure just like 2 months back has suddenly become a major contender . Thank God he didn't give up when every one was mocking him for joining labor party. That man really tried. He is not under any pressure at all, the pressure is on atiku and tinubu now to defeat him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Roboto11: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Peter Okoye lives in Lagos and has been patronised by Lagos government on various occasions.

Peter Okoye is originally from Anambra state, yet he has never lived there for 30 straight days in his adult life.

When it was time to choose a president, Peter Okoye chose Peter Obi who happens to be a former governor of Anambra.

Peter Okoye is not trinalistic.

2 Likes

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:

It is very very funny that someone we all thought and teased for not having any political structure just like 2 months back has suddenly become a major contender . Thank God he didn't give up when every one was mocking him for joining labor party. That man really tried. He is not under any pressure at all, the pressure is on atiku and tinubu now to defeat him
He did the same as governor ...he joined PDP in 2003 ...raised his hands to speak someone told him to shut up ......he promised he would leave and take down PDP ...he joined APGA a 3 months old party and won the election cleanly

Same man was banking with fidelity bank , had some issues the bank manager ordered his account closed and insulted him , he vowed there and then to buy the bank ...in give years he was the highest share holder of fidelity bank

Men like obi don't engage on journey easily ...truth is when the league of ex generals ( obj , abusalami, and IBB ) saw the state of Nigeria ( obi told them during the PDP primary campaign that the Nigeria they know is about to die and if it dies so too all their legacy ) and they saw how the youths liked obi ...they meet and invited him to come out of PDP since wike decided not to back obi for the primary

They brought obi to labour party , gave him afanifere support, nominated Datti, if you observe his campaign you would see IBB , abusalami and obi inputs. ..but Obi only request is they nominate young , vibrant and successful people

There is a lot of underground support for Peter obi trust me , a lot , remember umiah and Enugu governor was insulting obi obj visited them and boom they have been silent , after obj visited wike the G5 formed

Bro relax after election stories go come ...even some people attacking obi today are working with him all hands are on deck to save Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by yomi531(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Will a Tinubu get close to the good responses Obi got in SW in SE? The answer is a big No. My Yoruba people are so sophisticated. #Obi Datti 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by soojar(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2022
onatisi:

The plain truth is that Obi's emergence is the only chance Tinubu has of becoming president. If Obi had remained in PDP and the party is intact, Tinubu's defeat would have been massive. That is the reason why you see Tinubu not paying so much attention to SE because he knows Obi has done the job there for him, all he's concentrating on is how to maximize SW and NC at the same time drag NE and NW with Atiku.

So, don't be deceived, the script is actually playing out as APC wants it, all they are doing now is to make sure Obi doesn't get bigger than they anticipated (make the movement nor get out of hand).

With that said, we may be looking at a run off election for the first time in Nigeria history.

We learn everyday

4 Likes

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Northerners have the highest poverty rate and the highest number of out of school children despite producing more Presidents.

Hungry and poverty doesn't respect any tribe.

Will the Yorubas buy 50kg of rice for 20k and fuel for N100/litre while other tribes buys 50kg of rice for 40k and fuel for 220 because a Yoruba man is the President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Mrshocker:
So with all the scandals surrounding Tinubu from drugs, to fake names and certificate etc you still support him. Where is your conscience?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by Otuegbe: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
. not true.
I know about 5 Yoruba Muslims in my office that are Obi fanatical fans, and many Christian Yoruba fans.
So next time dont generalize

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by BATified2023: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Chinjo2:
don’t mind them

With their 10million march in osun they had less than 4k votes in osun
Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Did you watch it. Yorubas for Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame! Shame! Shame! Former Governor From North Now Minister’s Aide / Lagos Metropolitian Not Yoruba! 1st Settler Not Yoruba Either / Breaking News: President Goodluck Jonathan Set To Quit; His Resignation Speech L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.