Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest (41305 Views)

Nikita Dragun Arrested Naked For Felony In Miami Pool / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by DarkJeddi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Double wahala for deadbody. Inmate go pregnant am be that. undecided
Inmates impregnate a biological male? shocked
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Shalommy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Inmates impregnate a biological male? shocked
What if the downside is hole?
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by babajero(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Double wahala for deadbody. Inmate go pregnant am be that. undecided
pregnant? With which womb if I may ask?
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Shalommy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you stupid or iliterate?

How can a biological man get pregnant? Or your useless family didn't teach you the real difference between men and women
What if the downside is hole? Then you're a FOOL.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by DarkJeddi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
What if the downside is hole?
Transgender female,meaning he/she was born a male..
Most likely has a functioning d1ck..
And prefers to be locked up with females..
Where he can have a party after party..
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Shalommy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
babajero:
pregnant? With which womb if I may ask?
Most white trans are complete. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by babajero(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
don't deceive yourself, there is no man that is born with a womb, if you like deceive yourself that you have now turned to a woman because of some plastic or rubber work done on your body, if you are a man you are a man. No womb means no womb.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by babajero(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
complete in what aspects?
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Shalommy(f): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
babajero:
don't deceive yourself, there is no man that is born with a womb, if you like deceive yourself that you have now turned to a woman because of some plastic or rubber work done on your body, if you are a man you are a man. No womb means no womb.
But have you not come across men that give birth?
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by neonly: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Did she die
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Shalommy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
babajero:
complete in what aspects?
Find out yourself.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by IrepChrist: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
quentin06:

Stop misleading people, work on you own salvation first, because its obvious that you re lost.

You don't know what you are saying.... It hurts you to see Jesus mentioned. Don't be used by the devil. Can we both reveal our identities to know who is really lost.

I will say it again Jesus is coming.....
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by babajero(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
No, where have you ever seen that?
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by babajero(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
Find out yourself.
It should be your duty to show me, because I know it doesn't exist, so no need searching or finding out anything.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
IrepChrist:

You don't know what you are saying.... It hurts you to see Jesus mentioned. Don't be used by the devil. Can we both reveal our identities to know who is really lost.

I will say it again Jesus is coming.....

Really! Cos I ve been hearing that since the 80s, many of the people who were preaching that then are now buying jets and building mansions like they dont want to go to heaven again. You know some of them so go figure. Its all a scam. I support spirituality over religion.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
blackpanda:

So why did u come here

Are you a member of the LGBQT
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Blakpot: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emperormartin:
Keeping him in Men's unit is just to correct him. That's why it's called correctional center

Na so!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by IrepChrist: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
quentin06:

Really! Cos I ve been hearing that since the 80s, many of the people who were preaching that then are now buying jets and building mansions like they dont want to go to heaven again. You know some of them so go figure. Its all a scam. I support spirituality over religion.

It is painful for you to judge someone you don't know...
We don't have to hide behind anonymity.
I deserve an apology. I don't do religion likewise but a genuine relationship with God.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by tivhador: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Legally female abi? Wait first.....when you collect enuff wotowoto for dat your nyash from your fellow cheerful givers a.k.a other inmates, you go remember say na man you be as long as your dick still dey work cheesy cheesy
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by theforemost: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
legend00:
u this useless Nigerians like useless faggotry news too much.

no go mind your poverty country issues

I warned you.
That's one transgender there. One of them

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by tivhador: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
The fellow inmates of the person in question, and how they plan to go about the raping.........................

Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by blackpanda: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Are you a member of the LGBQT

Ask your daddy
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by blackpanda: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
2paid2Bmad:

Create trans cells for some deluded, psychotic men and women?

Why waste scarce resources on such stupid things??

Try to calm down. You need help with your frustrations
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Flamemignon1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

Women. Their chromosome can never change. Biology sets your gender firmly! Go and argue with your creator. Does a man born without legs or missing penis suddenly become a woman? Physical Abnormalities, are part of human nature. Some are born with disabilities or abnormality. It can never change their gender.
Some women are born with joysticks
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by baby124: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Hermaphrodite is different and very rare! Even they, their DNA determines their gender. Totally different from a man that goes to slice off his joystick to pretend to be a woman.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Flamemignon1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

Hermaphrodite is different and very rare! Even they, their DNA determines their gender. Totally different from a man that goes to slice off his joystick to pretend to be a woman.
I was talking about women who have clits that are enlarged like joysticks but ok and I'm not talking about sex but the gender
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by baby124: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I was talking about women who have clits that are enlarged like joysticks but ok and I'm not talking about sex but the gender
Sex and gender is same! But you won’t believe that’
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Klinee: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shalommy:
So since when you were born you never know that it's 100% impossible for a man to get pregnant?
Do you know that some women also transgender themselves to men?
Those women that transgender themselves to men are the ones that get pregnant not normal male.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Klinee: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Not some, all women are born with clitoris (female penis), some their own is obvious and long like male penis while most females theirs are inwards and hidden.
That she has long clitoris doesn't make her a male, she is still female.
That a man has engulfed breast doesn't mean he is a woman.
You people should stop conflicting these, human being can't be hermaphrodite.
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
blackpanda:

Ask your daddy

If you have a father figure you won't be disgracing him this way
Re: Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest by Flamemignon1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
baby124:

Sex and gender is same! But you won’t believe that’
No man,they aren't. The internet is free,got no time for a back and forth today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 / 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.