Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,380 members, 7,853,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria (339 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" / No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by Maverick57: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2022
So I was arguing with my friends this morning, and I said "NO POLITICIAN HAS EVER STOLEN UP TO $20 BILLIONS IN NIGERIA" but they all seem to disagree. Do we really have any politician worth $20 Billions in Nigeria? Cus I find that really ridiculous, I don't believe we have any politician with such exorbitant amount. It doesn't make sense. Do yo think we have politicians worth $20 Billions in Nigeria?

I will like to hear your opinions
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by sonature1: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2022
The question is, "How much does Nigeria make?" Forget what we hear all the time: Nigeria is not a rich country.

What one state in the United States budgets is by far bigger than what Nigeria's federal government budgets. You cannot loot what doesn't exist. grin

1 Like

Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by VoteObi2SaveNai: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Maverick57:
So I was arguing with my friends this morning, and I said "NO POLITICIAN HAS EVER STOLEN UP TO $20 BILLIONS IN NIGERIA" but they all seem to disagree. Do we really have any politician worth $20 Billions in Nigeria? Cus I find that really ridiculous, I don't believe we have any politician with such exorbitant amount. It doesn't make sense. Do yo think we have politicians worth $20 Billions in Nigeria?

Tinubu and Abacha definitely stole more than that!

Atiku also probably stole up to that!

Those are the 3 worst criminals ever to be around Aso rock and we pray they never come close again!!!
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by PharoahIII: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Very easy from bunkering. Atiku is rumoured to be the biggest oil thief in Nigeria. Assuming he was bunkering 250k barrels a day for 8 years whilst he was VP, benchmarked at 70 dols a barrel he will have stolen more than 40bn usd in 8 years. Just from bunkering alone. That's why I laugh when people compare Tinubus wealth with that of Atiku.
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by fbtechmart: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
OP, you talk like a child.

You are "arguing" with a friend over "how much was stolen".

An idle argument that will most likely not result to anything meaningful, except satisfaction that you won.

The fact that any politician steals (3ven as low as 1 naira) should elicit rage and a recall by the constituents. However, you choose idle gist and argue, with equanimity, over thefts of amounts that would have developed this country to the level of Algeria or Morroco!

Should this not be a shame on you?
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by StrongandMighty: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Calculating all the money pablo Escoba of Lagos has stolen should be more than that..
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by Bobloco: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Only one politician has broken that record and as well set a new record

He is no other than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by unclejb2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maverick57:

now some people are campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku to come and steal that much.

We are taking back Nigeria.

Obi for president
Re: No Politician Has Ever Stolen Up To $20 Billions In Nigeria by illicit(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
How much did Diezani stole agaln

(1) (Reply)

If $460,000 Is Tax On Interest, How Much Is Interest And Capital? / Face of Nigeria: Drugs And Money Laundering Follow Tinubu In USA & Nigeria / I Never Believed This Before Now---must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.