Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World (709 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Danjuma Goje: Why Corruption Charges Against Me Were Withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Nigeria Being Corruption Capital

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Those defending corruption are enemies of state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by Puremind1225: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Don't mind those animals
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Puremind1225:
Don't mind those animals

Pigs will always defend their fellow pigs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerians have the chance to change the world view and stereotype of our country, instead of making it even worse putting a former Chicago drug baron, Agbero grand patron, occult grandmaster and 10% Lagos state collector as the face of the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2022
I will continue to defend him . He has no criminal case. If you have anything against him go to court or report to EFCC. If he is guilty then I stop supporting him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I will continue to defend him . He has no criminal case. If you have anything against him go to court or report to EFCC. If he is guilty then I stop supporting him

We know your type that defend IBB, Abacha, OBJ,Buhari, Hushuppi and the former Chicago drug baron.
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
swaggerjack:

We know your type that defend IBB, Abacha, OBJ,Buhari, Hushuppi and the former Chicago drug baron.
You are out of your mind. Bring any evidence against him. Let him be pronouced guilty then see the step I will take. I will never join you to demonise an innocent man. My bible is against.it I cant rely on lies, gossips and frivolities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are out of your mind. Bring any evidence against him. Let him be pronouced guilty then see the step I will take. I will never join you to demonised an innocent man. My bible is against. I can rely on lies, gossips and frivolities.
We know your type that line up to collect crumbs from the two bullion vans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
swaggerjack:

We know your type that line up to collect crumbs from the two bullion vans.
If you need money let of know. You can send your account number. I know you are hungry and frustrate. You are a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
If you need money let of know. You can send your account number. I know you are hungry and frustrate. You are a lazy youth

We know your type that collect crumbs from drug barons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
swaggerjack:

We know we that collect crumbs from drug barons
Yes now. Many of you have been sending me message asking me for money. Nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by BATified2023: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes now. Many of you have been sending me message asking me for money. Nothing for you.
apart from character assasination igbos have nothing on tinubu

U can see they will never compare the track records of tinubu n pandora cos they know they can’t go there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:
apart from character assasination igbos have nothing on tinubu

U can see they will never compare the track records of tinubu n pandora cos they know they can’t go there

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Thrash

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
swaggerjack:
Thrash
E pain you? Make i laff you kikikikiki!
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by Puremind1225: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are out of your mind. Bring any evidence against him. Let him be pronouced guilty then see the step I will take. I will never join you to demonised an innocent man. My bible is against.it I cant rely on lies, gossips and frivolities.

Seeing worthless evil minds like you write without sense like this makes me become more aware of how animalistic piece of shi-t like you lots could become. You want Buhari that's corruption embodied or Satan to come and tell you "tinubu is I corrupt" before you'll know. You bunch could be conscience-less. Where's your damn conscience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Puremind1225:

Seeing evil minds like you write without sense like this makes me become more aware of how animalistic piece of shi-t like you lots could become. You want Buhari that's corruption embodied or Satan to come and tell you "tinubu is I corrupt" before you'll know. You bunch could be conscience-less. Where's your damn conscience?
You are the evil one here. Bring any criminal case you have against him here or better still go to court or EFCC. Let him he convicted then I will agree with you. Without any evidence I will never call an innocent man a criminal. It is against the word if God. You want me to join evil people like you to demonise an innocent man? Never. I can't do it. If you are not looking for the wrath of God stop all these beer parlour talk, gossiping and frivolities. They can't help you. It will even debase you. This man left office in 2007 and till today nothing to do about him but to gossip. Is that not hatred? Is that not wicked ness? If you have any question for him go to court. You are wasting away your time too much on Tinubu's matter. Look for something reasonable to do. You are hungry and frustrated. You are jobless and irresponsible. When he left office for good eight years PDP was in power yet they could not do anything against him since they have nothing. You just have to use your time and brain for your good not for irrelevanncies.
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by Puremind1225: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are the evil one here. Bring any criminal case you have against him here or better still go to court or EFCC. Let him he convicted then I will agree with you. Without any evidence I will never call an innocent man a criminal. It is against the word if God. You want me to join evil people like you to demonise an innocent man? Never. I can't do it. If you are not looking for the wrath of God stop all these beer parlour talk, gossiping and frivolities. They can't help you. It will even debase you. This man left office in 2007 and till today nothing to do about him but to gossip. Is that not hatred? Is that not wicked ness? If you have any question for him go to court. You are wasting away your time too much on Tinubu's matter. Look for something reasonable to do. You are hungry and frustrated. You are jobless and irresponsible. When he left office for good eight years PDP was in power yet they could not do anything against him since they have nothing. You just have to use your time and brain for your good not for irrelevanncies.
I'm not actually here to measure who's right or wrong with you.
The fact you are supporting Tinubu says a lot about your kind of person. You're a dishonest person and you lack integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by duro4chang(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Puremind1225:

The fact you are supporting Tinubu says a lot about your kind of person. You're a dishonest person and you lack integrity.
You are confused and heartless. What has Tinubu done against you or your family that you cannot say it here? Many of your confused fellow said he is corrupt, bring out your evidence you cannot. You call him a drug addict , bring your evidence or go and report to NDLEA you said no. Why should I hate him when did me no wrong? Why is your heart filled with hatred and unrighteouness? Don't you hear people calling Obi pandora and said many other things against him? Have I ever capitalised on those things? No because I have no evidence and I have no time for parlour talk. By the way do you think obi is a saint? Becarefui!
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Puremind1225:

100%

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by saferoom: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2022
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2022
saferoom:
True
angry
Re: Nigerians Defending Tinubu Responsible For Why Corruption Capital Of The World by swaggerjack: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Puremind1225:

Seeing worthless evil minds like you write without sense like this makes me become more aware of how animalistic piece of shi-t like you lots could become. You want Buhari that's corruption embodied or Satan to come and tell you "tinubu is I corrupt" before you'll know. You bunch could be conscience-less. Where's your damn conscience?
They never want to see the country progress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Soludo Begins Dismantling Of Obiano’s Streetlights In Awka / We Cannot Finish A Buhari And Start With A Tinubu / It's Official That Peter Obi Campaign Train Lands Portharcourt On 22nd Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.