Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Snakes In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snakes In My Dreams (435 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes In My Dreams by Wizbellar(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please I need Help, I have been surrounded by Hundreds to thousands snakes in my dream.
I need advice, because it hasn't been once nor twice but an uncountable number of times. They don't attack me either, they crawl around me. But I'm always terrified and would wake up.

I have prayed and prayed but not understanding what's happening to me.
Another experience is that Birds ( Pigeon ) two I have marked them has been coming to my window since almost two years now, they visit once a day. Am scarred as I don't know who to meet or discuss my ordeals to. Things have even turned out bad for me. ��� I survived two accident this year, with minor injuries. I'm even scared to go out.
My life is bad, P.s I'm not into anything bad or doing any evil. I'm running a music studio.
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by jetwonder(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin Attacks!
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by terrezo2002(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wizbellar:
Please I need Help, I have been surrounded by Hundreds to thousands snakes in my dream.
I need advice, because it hasn't been once nor twice but an uncountable number of times. They don't attack me either, they crawl around me. But I'm always terrified and would wake up.

Another experience is that Birds ( Pigeon ) two I have marked them has been coming to my window since almost two years now, they visit once a day. Am scarred as I don't know who to meet or discuss my ordeals to. Things have even turned out bad for me. ��� I survived two accident this year, with minor injuries. I'm even scared to go out.
My life is bad, P.s I'm not into anything bad or doing any evil. I'm running a music studio.
Go for deliverance
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by VeryWickedGoat: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
If there are no charging cords, belts, threads etc around your sleep zone then it simply means someone around you is about to snitch on you. You are surrounded by fake people who conceal their true intentions.

Vet and trim your closest associates ASAP.

Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wizbellar:

Go visit a professional mental health therapist to find out what you subconscious maybe trying to tell you. undecided
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Cooleeey: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Go visit a professional mental health therapist to find out what you subconscious maybe trying to tell you. undecided

how does what op posted concern him visiting a therapist

He never mentioned he was having mental issue but rather he only had a dream

1 Like

Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cooleeey:
how does what op posted concern him visiting a therapist

He never mentioned he was having mental issue but rather he only had a dream
Many Nigerians who assume they have a spiritual problem of some sort need visit a therapist to at rule out a mental origin for the issue that plagues them. There are mental health patients in asylum who see snakes and spiders crawling all over them in their dreams and some graduate to waking life as well. Medication has been known to help in many cases. undecided
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Cooleeey: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Many Nigerians who assume they have a spiritual problem of some sort need visit a therapist to at rule out a mental origin for the issue that plagues them. There are mental health patients in asylum who see snakes and spiders crawling all over them in their dreams and some graduate to waking life as well. Medication has been known to help in many cases. undecided
what do u have to say concerning

The (2) pigeons that comes at least once a day to his window
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
You are a mariner

They are water spirit probably protecting you.

Or there is something you need to do that you have not done. Call am elder in your village to find out...
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cooleeey:
what do u have to say concerning

The (2) pigeons that comes at least once a day to his window
When he closes his window, do the pigeons still show up? undecided

Has he checked to see if their nest is not somewhere close to his window where they them perch to rest or something?, undecided

I could go on but there are many reasons even birds would show up as a particular window regularly. undecided
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by chieveboy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wizbellar:

Did you at anytime used an"anointing water" or visited a "deliverance" church lately? Just retrace your memory. You were linked to these things In a church somewhere in the name of deliverance.
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by LikeAking: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wizbellar:

U are under spiritual attack...

Sorry!

Only dry fasting can trigger ya deliverance.. Fast for 7 days dry... After 7 days u will return with a testimony..
Re: Snakes In My Dreams by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Isn't it amazing the confusion among all
LikeAking:
U are under spiritual attack...
Sorry!

Only dry fasting can trigger ya deliverance.. Fast for 7 days dry... After 7 days u will return with a testimony..
..this one says you most definitely
need deliverance... undecided
chieveboy:
Did you at anytime used an"anointing water" or visited a "deliverance" church lately? Just retrace your memory. You were linked to these things In a church somewhere in the name of deliverance.
.... the other says deliverance or anointing is the likely source of your problem....
sonmvayina:
You are a mariner. They are water spirit probably protecting you. Or there is something you need to do that you have not done. Call am elder in your village to find out...
....and this other one says you are to blame. You brought it upon yourself by refusing to appease them. OP,what to do? grin

How long will you let these spiritual whackados many of who, much like you, are struggling with their own mental hangups, continue to play your life like football left and right? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Interpretation / Church Of England Will Bless Gay Civil Unions / Women Seen Flogging The Living Daylights Out Of Their Enemies In Iju Ishaja, Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.