Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Have No House In The UK – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No House In The UK – Buhari (9115 Views)

See Peter Obi House In London After He Lied He Has No House Abroad / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won / No House Of Reps Ballot Papers At A Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by adenigga(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
The president, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Thursday, said he told King Charles III that he has no house in the United Kingdom during his visit to the monarch.

Buhari revealed this while responding to a question in a 25-second video posted by his special assistant on digital media, Tolu Ogunlesi, on Twitter.

The president said, “When he (King Charles III) asked me whether I have a house here (UK), I said no, even in Nigeria, the ones I have are those ones I built before I got into government.

“I am not very much interested in having assets all over the place. I feel freer when I have nothing,” he maintained.

Source: https://punchng.com/I-have-no-house-in-UK-Buhari

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol
Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Innoment: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by sammy7410(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Make I no talk waiting dey my mind first

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by PandoraObi: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nice God bless our incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Cancri: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
Lol
sai baba himself the man wey get PHD for on how to suffer people.
Sa we know say no be him fult na world economy the bad.but one thing I know na buhari fault say nigeria bad like this we go continue to the blame buhari till he leave power

7 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Bobloco: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Innoment:

There is a pattern

Please continue on that lane because it will do the country so much good when Tinubu loses the election

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Roger3D(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
I think Buhari should have like 3 houses on record (no one can say if this is really true) which should be in Abuja, Kaduna and his hometown Daura. He will get an additional one in Abuja after he leaves office as his entitlement being a former president just like the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by inforesource: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Only rented apartment, very good president.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
The line that deceived Nigerians

"He has only one house in Kaduna, he even took loan to build it. He didn't use government fund"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Advocate500: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
For what end,those that own houses in different countries of the world managed resources and nation's better than you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by liminna(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
False modesty. Go campaign in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ok, but your wife and children have amassed houses all over.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by 7victor(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
I reach back in my memory to recall when IBB said almost the same thing when a reporter asked him about the money he purportedly took from the nation's coffer.

He claimed he didn't have money. He declared that he didn't enrich himself while in government.

He gave out that after he stepped down, subsequent governments have tried to recover the money he supposedly stole only to discover there was nothing to recover.

Almost all politicians would claim they have nothing except the ones they acquired from some honest dealings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by RZArecta(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
What are you always doing in that country ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Quelme: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Unlike Peter Peter Obi the IPOB terrorist sympathizer who stashes public funds in Panama for his unborn children.

God bless our president, Buhari!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by WibusJaga: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022

That's commendable but his performance in the Job of President of FRN has been poor.

1 Like

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by 2blessed01(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Ehen
Hw does dat help the situation you put NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS to?
..... you're a FAILURE....
....Know this and know PEACE....

5 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by scribble: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Your house is in Niger republic

1 Like

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Manny21: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Can you imagine? The costs of renovations of even the ones you claimed you had will build 50 mansions or castles anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Akfrenzy(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
grin Politicians have choice properties all over EUROPE, ASIA , ARAB NATIONS through proxy

Make una no swallow this lies hook line and sinker grin ;Dthis is same man that failed to declare all his asset's rather he kept mentioning COWS COWS COWS and when bursted he claimed that he forgot the house grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmm, but you have a hospital bed

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Carcholce: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
But you have a hospital bed in the UK

3 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Whois(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
He doesn't own a house he own hospitals

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Neitan(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by ATEAMS: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Authoreety: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Wh take him serious?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by femijay8271(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022

This man na massive lier.... IROLABI

1 Like

Re: I Have No House In The UK – Buhari by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
Is this badluck?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs / Tinubu Is Playing Fiddle While Nigeria Is Drowning - Atiku / What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.