Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,793 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? (1445 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by garfield1: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
For me,I prefer Muslim muslim afterall it is still south.half bread is better than none.going late is better than not going at all.if atiku was from the north central or a Christian,he would be manageable...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
No sane Nigeria will support such satanic ticket called Muslim Muslim ticket ...

It's a slap on Nigerian Christians.. Apart from Obi, the next alternative is Atiku who has a Christian running mate... If you think that Nigerians are not conscious of their religion now Christians are facing prosecution under a Muslim Christian ticket, then wait till Tinubu goes to the poll with a such demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ticket...

Experience is the best teacher..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Ezeama400: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:
For me,I prefer Muslim muslim afterall it is still south.half bread is better than none.going late is better than not going at all.if atiku was from the north central or a Christian,he would be manageable...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

There is chances you are a Yoruba man..

Due to intermarriage between Christians and Muslims in SW made half of your population to be less conscious about religion hence the reason for your less attachment to your religion, even though Muric man is trying to sell the impression about religious dichotomy in SW by telling us that SW is divided along religious line..

But belive me, apart from SW, the rest of five geo political zones are so conscious of their religion, be it Christian and Muslim zones..

TINUBU is seeing Nig politics with Yoruba perspective, thinking that every other Nigerian sees politics like that, where religion doesn't matter.. Religion really matters.. Take it or leave it.. If Obi is not in the race belive me many people from East, South and NC will switch to Atiku..

I pity you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Righthussle: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why choose a "lesser evil" (Tinubu) when you can just choose "good" (Obi) ?

21 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by NaijaCowFarm: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:
Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

The two are EVIL, we have a third option, That is what we are going for. Not EVIL!!!

10 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Urheadmaster(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

The two are EVIL, we have a third option, That is what we are going for. Not EVIL!!!

They are even worse than that.

They are antichrists tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by garfield1: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ezeama400:

There is chances you are a Yoruba man..

Due to intermarriage between Christians and Muslims in SW made half of your population to be less conscious about religion hence the reason for your less attachment to your religion, even though Muric is telling us that SW is be divided along religious line..

But belive me, apart from SW, the rest of five geo political zones are so conscious of their religion, be it Christian and Muslim zones..

TINUBU is seeing Nig politics with Yoruba perspective, thinking that every other Nigerian sees politics like that, where religion doesn't matter..

I pity you

The south west approach is the best

6 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by garfield1: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
No sane Nigeria will support such satanic ticket called Muslim Muslim ticket ...

It's a slap in Nigerian Christians.. Apart from Obi next alternative is Atiku who has a Christian running mate... If you think that Nigerians are not conscious of their religion now Christians are facing prosecution under a Muslim Christian ticket, then wait till Tinubu goes to the pool with a such demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ticket...

Oga between tinubu and atiku,who will persecute xtians

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

None of them is an option, they both stand rejected.

Nigerians are tired of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Peter Obi is the only option we have been and all reasonable Nigerians are voting for him!!!

7 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It's a slap in Nigerian Christians.. Apart from Obi next alternative is Atiku who has a Christian running mate... If you think that Nigerians are not conscious of their religion now Christians are facing prosecution under a Muslim Christian ticket, then wait till Tinubu goes to the pool with a such demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ticket...

mumu religion bigot kid. In the name of hatred that dominated you. You now preferred another Fulani to southerner to become president and many of you were the one cried more of Fulani dominant before this time . Do Oshinbajo christian vp stop Bokoharam or stop the killings in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

Why restrict us to only options A and B when there’s option C?

6 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Both are corrosively Dangerous to mental and physical health of right thinking humans

4 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Kagd10: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

I don't support another Fulani to succeed a Fulani.

But the Muslim Muslim ticket should change abeg. Let someone like Lalong who can bring another zone and others come in. I mean, we're talking about realities here..

4 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by trantayo: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu is the best candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by ScamHunter: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Both are evil....Nigerians are done with evil tickets. What the country needs is a clean tickets with the people at heart.

Peter Obi for president. Simple.

pinkPUSSY:

God bless you Pinky

Only a fool would vote a Muslim backed by another Muslim with Boko Haram links with a foretaste of what Christians just witnessed in Owo massacre and destruction of thousands of churches in Borno and Yobi in the past 15 years...

Its even a bigger fool that would vote a Fulani ticket after a Fulani Bihari who presided over the massacre of indigenous people from the Middlebelt to the south.

Between Atiku and $hettima, Nigerians only have the choice of death from killer herdmen, Killer Bandits and kidnappers on one hand and a full scale terrorist invasion backed by government.

What I love about Africans is our easygoing stupidity. Some of us warned them in the Middlebelt in 2014-15 against voting a Fulani, they thought it was a joke. Today, they're all awake. Even Benue governor is now ready to fight with his blood to avoid a Fulani president.

That is exactly what would happen to Nigeria if any of these lethal human weapons in the form of Shettima and Atiku wins. Forget Tinubu, they'll just sideline him and hand Shettima power. He's even too old to fight.

Nigeria would be in trouble if APC or PDP wins. Our own na to warn una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Viscuz: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

Your father truly must like satchet drinks

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why lesser evil when you can just choose good?

PO

Competent (only fools argue this)

Southerner

Balanced ticket

3 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
trantayo:
Tinubu is the best candidate
For yoruba moslems

6 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

Two of them is an insult for now

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Ojiofor: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

All na bad market for christians because that means a muslim will take over power from another muslim and that will take us straight to 16 or 24 years of uninterupted muslim rule depending on who wins between Atiku and Tinubu.Peter Obi is the answer to our prayers.Nigerians vote wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by techWriter1: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why decide a "lesser evil" (politicians ) when you can just decide "good" (politicians )

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is evil

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Why choose a "lesser evil" (Tinubu) when you can just choose "good" (Obi) ?
Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

None of them is an option, they both stand rejected.

Nigerians are tired of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Peter Obi is the only option we have been and all reasonable Nigerians are voting for him!!!
Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Think9ja(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fulani from North East is better. Why? Because the north east has never had a president.

Atiku is the next president come February next year.

The Christian population in the middle belt are not even considering Tinubu as option. It's between Atiku and Obi. But I know that with time, they will come to terms with reality that Obi cannot win, thereby making them to vote Atiku.
Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by sotall(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
No sane Christian wil vote a muslim muslim ticket.

Its the worst combination.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Kagd10: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Think9ja:
Fulani from North East is better. Why? Because the north east has never had a president.

Atiku is the next president come February next year.

The Christian population in the middle belt are not even considering Tinubu as option. It's between Atiku and Obi. But I know that with time, they will come to terms with reality that Obi cannot win, thereby making them to vote Atiku.

Abacha was what?

Meanwhile, Atiku is a Fulani. He can't succeed Buhari who's a Fulani.. It's simple as ABC. No one wants another round of killer herdsmen in succession.

Anyway, I want Tinubu to bring in Lalong.
Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by slivertongue: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dadahammed

Same Faith is not only bad for the South but evil for NIGERIA. Even fulani, kanuri
and hausa Christians will jettison apc

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It's a slap on Nigerian Christians.. Apart from Obi, the next alternative is Atiku who has a Christian running mate... If you think that Nigerians are not conscious of their religion now Christians are facing prosecution under a Muslim Christian ticket, then wait till Tinubu goes to the poll with a such demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ticket...

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by slivertongue: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
adekolaelect:
mumu religion bigot kid. In the name of hatred that dominated you. You now preferred another Fulani to southerner to become president and many of you were the one cried more of Fulani dominant before this time . Do Oshinbajo christian vp stop Bokoharam or stop the killings in Nigeria.

You are simply saying it will get worse under two Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by slivertongue: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
garfield1:

Oga between tinubu and atiku,who will persecute xtians

Both are Muslims but Atiku's ticket encourages diversity
Re: Which Is A Lesser Evil Between A Muslim Muslim And Another Fulani Ticket? by Kagd10: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:

Both are Muslims but Atiku's ticket encourages diversity

No one wants your killer herdsmen Atiku. Tinubu should also change his double Muslim Muslim ticket and bring in Lalong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Wins Polling Unit For Tinubu - S.R / Inauguration Aso Ebi For Asiwaju. Order Your Own. / Corpers In Rivers State Now Directed To Dress On Mufty In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.