Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters (645 Views)

Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
I've been going through Politics threads for a while now and I recently came to the conclusion that most Tinubu's supporters here are undeniably unwise.
A yoruba elder, Pa Adebanjo spoke against Tinubu about last week and he was insulted despite being a 96 year old elder.
Fast forward to today, an Enugu senator spoke in their favour and boom he becomes an elder everyone should respect and listen to despite being way younger than Pa Adebanjo.
What sort of hypocrytical set of folks are these??
In other words, you get insulted for not thinking the same fooli.sh way they do.

12 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Manna4Gurls: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Such is life, Wetin I know kwanu

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by FirstSon01: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Even Obi supporters

Rev Fr Mbaka didn't support Obi but they insulted him even though he was a priest.

But Pa Adebanjo is a saint.

Both of una na hypocrite!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
I even saw one refer to the Enugu senator as 'his excellency' all becaused he brushed their ego with his senseless statement. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by PointZerom: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
When Shettima insulted their once upon a time StarBoy Osibanjo and likened him to an ice cream seller, these idiots hailed Shettima.

When they prostrate to greet you, they're not respecting you, they're only obeying their traditional method of greeting.

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:
Even Obi supporters

Rev Fr Mbaka didn't support Obi but they insulted him even though he was a priest.

Don't mind obi and zombidiots, they are the biggest hypocrites.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by FirstSon01: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Don't mind obi and zombidiots, they are the biggest hypocrites.

Even Batists too are hypocrites.
Y'all have toxified the political space this season.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:

Even Batists too are hypocrites.
Y'all have toxified the political space this season.

obituary and his zombidients are the biggest hypocrites.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:
Even Obi supporters

Urchins as they are fondly called are worse hypocrites.
I wonder why someone would still wanna vote APC after these 8 years of disaster.
Forget how great of a politician and leader tinubu is. He's still the same APC.
Even if a real angel comes down from heaven to contest under APC, he still shouldn't be voted for.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

obituary and his zombidients are the biggest hypocrites.
No wonder y'all are called BATs. Soo fvcking blinded by hate

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nhemzie17:
No wonder y'all are called BATs. Soo fvcking blinded by hate

Truth is not hate. The truth is:

Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Truth is not hate. The truth is:

Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

And where in my post did I promote Peter Obi?
Wanna hear some truth too? APC is a party of failure and shouldn't be given any chance to retain power.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nhemzie17:
And where in my post did I promote Peter Obi?
Wanna hear some truth too? APC is a party of failure and shouldn't be given any chance to retain power.

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Validated: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
When we call them urchins, it was not for FUN
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You couldn't counter my post about APC being a failure because you know it's true. Yet Peter Obi is your headache.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nhemzie17:
You couldn't counter my post about APC being a failure because you know it's true. Yet Peter Obi is your headache.

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by Nhemzie17: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

1. I will recruit 100m youths into the army.. To eat agbado
2. Is it for garri, is it for eba..
3. Church rat eating poisoned holy communion..
Various wise words from your druglord master
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nhemzie17:

1. I will recruit 100m youths into the army.. To eat agbado
2. Is it for garri, is it for eba..
3. Church rat eating poisoned holy communion..
Various wise words from your druglord master

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by harmargedon: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

if you are not paid for supporting APC, then i am sorry to tell you this, nah werey you be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
harmargedon:
if you are not paid for supporting APC, then i am sorry to tell you this, nah werey you be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You haven't heard? Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by harmargedon: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You haven't heard? Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.
tell me more
Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
harmargedon:
tell me more

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by OgaTheTop2: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Nhemzie17:
I've been going through Politics threads for a while now and I recently came to the conclusion that most Tinubu's supporters here are undeniably unwise.
A yoruba elder, Pa Adebanjo spoke against Tinubu about last week and he was insulted despite being a 96 year old elder.
Fast forward to today, an Enugu senator spoke in their favour and boom he becomes an elder everyone should respect and listen to despite being way younger than Pa Adebanjo.
What sort of hypocrytical set of folks are these??
In other words, you get insulted for not thinking the same fooli.sh way they do.
They are Zombies...No sense, no brake, no eyes... Zombies!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Apc/tinubu's Supporters by techWriter1: 3:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Such is lifestyle, Wetin I know kwanu

(1) (Reply)

Terror Alert: Ghana Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Abuja / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku / Labour Party and Peter Obi stole ACN's Manifesto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.