Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,014 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political (240 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi / Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by frndfghtr(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2022
I know a lady here on nairaland, I know her physical, she have 3monikers, she will post and comment with the other at the same time, and I know she uses one android phone, I use to follow her post, I always notice that she logout to log in to splash rubbish about peter obi,
JUST SAY THE TRUTH HOW MANY MONIKER DO YUO HAVE, AND WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR MUTIPLE ACCOUNT,

IF U SAY THE TRUTH GOD WILL BLESS U
IF U LIE GOD WILL NOT BLESS U,
IF U FAIL TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE U DONT WANT TO SAY THE TRUTH GOD WILL STILL NOT BLESS U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by Illegal1(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Always hv a plan b in wat ever u do...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by Boogyman557: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by PeterObi4LP: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2022
That is because email is use for the registration instead of phone number. So people can create fake email as many as possible and use it to register.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
That is because email is use for the registration instead of phone number. So people can create fake email as many as possible and use it to register.
You still need a phone number to create a valid email.
Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by Ruggedniggaone: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Zonefree:

You still need a phone number to create a valid email.
you don't need any phone number
Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by frndfghtr(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
But it can still be figured out by the mods
Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by Nyamuri: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Most of nyamuri flat.heads on political section have 3 or more moniker

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mods Allow Many Multiple Monikers For One Person, Or Is It Political by ebenezary(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2022
nairaland and FACEBOOK were created in the same year but if you look at the latest facebook to the 2005,
you will know that there is a big difference but look at nairaland, no to nothing difference from 2005 to 2022

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is The Only Unifier Among All The Presidential Candidate / Just In: Buhari Sacks Nysc Director-general, Brigadier-general Fadah / Obidients Momentum In All Time High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.