Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 (28980 Views)

Fulham Vs Liverpool: EFL Cup Semi-Finals (1 - 1) On 24th January 2024 / Manchester United Vs Burnley: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 21st Dec 2022 / Arsenal vs Liverpool EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 20th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by garfield1: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2022
OGwales:
Star boys... CTID cheesy

Now I can keep my 30k. No give away

Show your boy love na
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by CEOKmotors: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2022
mastermaestro:

He is a fraud. English media packaged fraud. grin He plays shit. What annoys me most is the arrogance he exudes while on the pitch. grin

Aswear!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Lalar27:

Guy shey haaland play for World Cup? And like I said earlier national team is haaland disadvantage and will live to regret it should have switched allegiances to England when he have the opportunity to do so. I don’t know who advised the boy to settle for Norway
Who says norway cant make d next world cup... Dnt forget odegaard is also 4rm norway..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by KINGS100(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2022
So He didn't score two PK at the final abi?
The WC hard three you people have been celebrating, where two of the goals not PK?
He doesn't need PK to push his goal tally yet it was 2 PK that at the final that made him outscore Messi in the final (golden boot.)
No the bring una confusion online.

frankson1:

They're now shifting goal post because more than half of their pensi goals where from the penalty spot undecided

Little Mbappe is a really good and better player as he didn't need pks to push his goal tally up.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Fragility6:

Younger version of Ronaldo dey more interesting to watch than the best version of haaland and Mbappe merge together. Stop to dey reason like fish
Tah! .. Younger version of ronaldo is more or less like mbappe..
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Jokerman(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

Good. So why are Ronaldo fans comparing Mbappe to Messi?

No real Ronaldo fan will compare upcoming Mbappe with Messi

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by alobright17(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Messi is not my man he is being helped as good as he is

Mumu since when getting help became a sin?

So in yout miserable life no one has ever helped you in anyway or form before? Onye Ala

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Kingluqman(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Lamasta:
Even champions league I will make sure Liverpool do not qualify self grin
Halla Madrid grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by tuzle(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

Good. So why are Ronaldo fans comparing Mbappe to Messi?
which Ronaldo fans. The only thing they can compare mbappe to Messi on is their performance at the world cup and maybe current form. Only a sisi Ronaldo fan who knows nothing about football will compare mbappe to Messi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by CEOKmotors: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2022
osazsky:
nope this award should be given to maguire..atleast he doesn't score own goals

Maguire was impressive at the world cup... He's has his off and on days.

But grealish, that guy is always off, he has never played anything impressive for one and half seasons now.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
tuzle:
which Ronaldo fans. The only thing they can compare mbappe to Messi on is their performance at the world cup and maybe current form. Only a sisi Ronaldo fan who knows nothing about football will compare mbappe to Messi

And that lies the problem. Seems there are too many sisi Ronaldo fans that attracts disrespect for him.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Ezeego1(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2022
tuzle:

Most people arguing football nowadays are doing so just to massage their egos,,, It often looks like a fight or a jab. The fact that football fans are trolling Ronaldo shows they know little or nothing about soccer.

This kinda attitude is mostly from young people who started watching football not long ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Jokerman:

No real Ronaldo fan will compare upcoming Mbappe with Messi

Seems there are too many fake Ronaldo fans that brings disrespect to him bro.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by AImiron: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Use this it's a quick relief
weyreh between me and you, who need rope? You never recover from Pendu banter, your team got raped last night. The wackone, your pain dey give me joy... I'll be your worst nightmare on this section

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by KuntryKing: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2022
frankson1:

They're now shifting goal post because more than half of their pensi goals where from the penalty spot undecided

Little Mbappe is a really good and better player as he didn't need pks to push his goal tally up.

Penaldo fans are really in pain Messsi doesn't even need goals to be the best. Messis best game of the tournament was against Poland when he didn't even score and missed a panalty. Prior to this tournament, there was an impression created by Penduists about how Messi is not good at penalties in pressure situations but he proved y'all wrong. Griezmann was the highest rated player in the French squad and he didn't score much. If it was Messi who scored hatrick with 2 penalties in the final Penduists would have issues with it but they are hailing Mbappe for scoring penalties hstrick forgetting also that pendus only goal at the world cup was a penalty and penalties is the only reason he has just 26 more career goals than Messi and falls short in everything else.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by tuzle(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

And that lies the problem. Seems there are too many sisi Ronaldo fans that attracts disrespect for him.
And the problem now is that we also have Messi fans who replicate the same thing
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2022
tuzle:
And the problem now is that we also have Messi fans who replicate the same thing

If I should speak for myself, it’s clearly because I’m giving Ronaldo fans a taste of their own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

Exactly what I'm saying, All his achievement na For clubside, Mbappe has both clubside and national team achievement.....

But you know say English National Team na another rubbish Congregation, Dem go just pack players full everywhere....At least Nigeria win Afcon before my eyes, England Never win any trophy since Dem born me.....Abeg make Haaland play for him Norway joor.
Where were you in 1966 grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Zenzu01(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Abdelux223:

See mumu Liverpool wil crush this fuckers like seriously quote me

wetin I do you wey make you call me mumu now? abi who con turn mumu so?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

Exactly what I'm saying, All his achievement na For clubside, Mbappe has both clubside and national team achievement.....

But you know say English National Team na another rubbish Congregation, Dem go just pack players full everywhere....At least Nigeria win Afcon before my eyes, England Never win any trophy since Dem born me.....Abeg make Haaland play for him Norway joor.

How many world cup quarter final appearances has Nigeria had since you were born?

You're comparing Euros to Nations Cup

You can as well compare CAF champions league to UCL
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by candygist: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Messi is not my man he is being helped as good as he is

He was being helped to score all the goes he scored in is lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

How many world cup quarter final appearances has Nigeria had since you were born?

You're comparing Euros to Nations Cup

You can as well compare CAF champions league to UCL

Is quarter final appearance a trophy?

I agree that they aren't on the same level, Everyone plays at their level, and what's the use of being at that level if you can't even win one trophy.

At Least Nigeria won a trophy in the Afcon level.....
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Lamasta(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
alobright17:

Mumu since when getting help became a sin?

So in yout miserable life no one has ever helped you in anyway or form before? Onye Ala

Never in your miserable life come to my mention and insult me again.....

My post do not warrant you to insult me cos am entitled to my opinion likewise you also....

It's not difficult to identify kids in this forum
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

Is quarter final appearance a trophy?

I agree that they aren't on the same level, Everyone plays at their level, and what's the use of being at that level if you can't even win one trophy.

At Least Nigeria won a trophy in the Afcon level.....

Must they win it after your birth?

They won it before your birth...... take it or leave it.

1 World Cup , more than 1 semi, more than 2 quarter finals,is far greater than 100 Afcons.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
wiseone28:
1-1

Man city is our wife

YNWA
hfar na. Is man City still ya wife?
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

I agree. But if Haaland is the tapping master, what is Ronaldo's title please?
Own goal assist master grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
frankson1:

The most important thing is that you agree. Nothing to add.

At the world cup, Mbape scored more goals from open play without help from the referees.

Plus 2pk in final. Una no dey tire. Dis time wey we decide to pity una, una wan raise head again

Oya take dis one hold body

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Without FIFA Intervention

Pendu>mbappe>Messi>halland.
Shame no dey catch you walai. See as shame dey catch your ram buh e no gree catch you

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

David Adeleke a.k.a Davido - 1 FIFA World Cup Final appearance.

Pendu Penaldo - 0 FIFA World Cup Final appearance.

Lio Messi - World Cup Winner!!!

Messi > Davido > Pendu.
Omor dis one enter well well o. Imagine Davido is greater than Pendu in both football and music sectors.
Chai! Pendu don see something grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Starz825:

Mbappe is ahead...he doesn't really need anyone to change the game unlike haaland..
You people like talking nonsense in this forum. What did Mbappe do when Cavinha and Coman has not been brought in? Did you notice the presence of Mbappe throughout the first half of the match until Giroud and Griezman, and Di Maria was substituted. You talk as if he's a one man show. Haaland is still better than bro.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

If these ones are achievement, abeg I no want....No be person don score 12 goals for two World cup ( Mbappe ) ?
And you think Haaland won't score more than that if he had gone to world cup especially with team like France team. Just dey play...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.