Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 (28983 Views)

Fulham Vs Liverpool: EFL Cup Semi-Finals (1 - 1) On 24th January 2024 / Manchester United Vs Burnley: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 21st Dec 2022 / Arsenal vs Liverpool EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 20th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
AImiron:
winner's chapel....
grin grin Abuja branch o

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
AImiron:
you dey support city but you hate Messi, your case no be here
As ie ehh grin dis one shock me o
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Must they win it after your birth?

They won it before your birth...... take it or leave it.

1 World Cup , more than 1 semi, more than 2 quarter finals,is far greater than 100 Afcons.

Oga please I'm not here to drag any rubbish with you.....By your Logic, Morocco shouldn't have finished ahead of England in this world cup.....Have a nice day.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
AImiron:
mumu Pendu fanboy, wackone... You are always on the losing side, your pain just start, I don mark your moniker, you go dey collect steadily
Guy you dey always gimme joy. D pain is ey u dey give diz ppl no be here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
And you think Haaland won't score more than that if he had gone to world cup especially with team like France team. Just dey play...

Please stop thinking and start living in reality. With all his goal scoring abilities, did his team qualify for World cup? Or did any one stop him from playing for England where he would have scored 1 million goals in 2 matches.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Shay when season start una say Nunez is better than Haalandgrin
All doz ppl wey compare Haaland and Nunez, and Messi and Ronaldo ( including you) should be crucified in the public outside the City gate.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Starz825(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
You people like talking nonsense in this forum. What did Mbappe do when Cavinha and Coman has not been brought in? Did you notice the presence of Mbappe throughout the first half of the match until Giroud and Griezman, and Di Maria was substituted. You talk as if he's a one man show. Haaland is still better than bro.

Just chill and learn

You saying halaand is better is like saying ibrahimovic or lewandowski is better than delima Ronaldo...

Mbappe can play any position in the front 3..
Score goals...assist up to double figure ...at the end of the season

Guy... mbappe is already a legend...a WC champion...at 20 years...he took active part in how France won the WC

Halaand just dey come...
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
tuzle:
winger, striker are they the same. Haaland has always been a striker, Ronaldo was only converted to a striker at Madrid and he still broke the 30goals mark playing as a winger at manu. Most of u that just started watching football will be the one trying to undermine Ronaldo's effort, just go back and watch clips from him at sporting and u will know he is far better than haaland as an all round player. I want u to mention another player aside messi who has a more successful career than Ronaldo? Haaland is very good but he shouldn't be compared with Ronaldo yet
You people are the major hypocrite here. You people compare Messi who plays more as a midfielder to Ronaldo who always player as a striker. Still Messi has better goal ratio to Ronaldo but you refuse to acknowledge his supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Starz825:

Just chill and learn

You saying halaand is better is like saying ibrahimovic or lewandowski is better than delima Ronaldo...

Mbappe can play any position in the front 3..
Score goals...assist up to double figure ...at the end of the season

Guy... mbappe is already a legend...a WC champion...at 20 years...he took active part in how France won the WC

Halaand just dey come...

Oga comot wc and compare dem at club level. No be Haaland fault say hin country no qualify for wc. Go check his stat in international competition, you go know say he try his personal best. You no go take bcoz say Modric never win wc say Kante dwarf am for midfielder sector, no na. For me o, Haaland is more clinical than Mbappe.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

Please stop thinking and start living in reality. With all his goal scoring abilities, did his team qualify for World cup? Or did any one stop him from playing for England where he would have scored 1 million goals in 2 matches.
Check his individual stat in international games you go know say he do his own bit. If I score three goals for one match and defenders and midfielders no fit stop intruders from passing and scoring untill dem score 4 goals. S match go end 4:3 and we lose. That's the case with Haaland in his national team.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
Omor dis one enter well well o. Imagine Davido is greater than Pendu in both football and music sectors.
Chai! Pendu don see something grin

grin

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
You people are the major hypocrite here. You people compare Messi who plays more as a midfielder to Ronaldo who always player as a striker. Still Messi has better goal ratio to Ronaldo but you refuse to acknowledge his supremacy.

They use to love Penalty so much, now they are angry that Messi is scoring Penalties. Those people and goal shifting when it doesn’t favour them lol.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pinterest:

They use to love Penalty so much, now they are angry that Messi is scoring Penalties. Those people and goal shifting when it doesn’t favour them lol.
sometimes, it look as if they are robots customize to comment rubbish. They don't know what to say again, hence the initiation of debate between Messi, Haaland and Mbappe. I Will never allow them have peace in this forum. They're very terrible.
NB: Over all goals is remaining 27. Messi must finish that remaining history to wipe him out of football history especially as he has no club presently.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Kelvin3476: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lalar27:

Guy shey haaland play for World Cup? And like I said earlier national team is haaland disadvantage and will live to regret it should have switched allegiances to England when he have the opportunity to do so. I don’t know who advised the boy to settle for Norway
ENGLAND WONT BENCH KANE FOR HIM
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by alobright17(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lamasta:

Never in your miserable life come to my mention and insult me again.....

My post do not warrant you to insult me cos am entitled to my opinion likewise you also....

It's not difficult to identify kids in this forum

Shutup and get out.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zarzah:

Oga please I'm not here to drag any rubbish with you.....By your Logic, Morocco shouldn't have finished ahead of England in this world cup.....Have a nice day.

Which useless logic??
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by AImiron: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
Guy you dey always gimme joy. D pain is ey u dey give diz ppl no be here grin grin grin
nah so my bro, non stop pepper eternity. Dem go hear am for life
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by AImiron: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peacecore:
As ie ehh grin dis one shock me o
that wan his confused, how can you support Pep and hate on Messi, I'm confused... Who made Pep
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Peacecore: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
AImiron:
nah so my bro, non stop pepper eternity. Dem go hear am for life
they deserve every bit of it. We won't relent at all

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Fragility6: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Silentgroper:
Tah! .. Younger version of ronaldo is more or less like mbappe..
Lol... Says a boy that started watching Ronaldo in 2018.If Ronaldo play like mbappe at younger age,e for no see balon d'or win for man u besides football been get more better players then unlike now
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Fragility6: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Pinterest:

Those guys at these age are better than Ronaldo at any age. Make use of your sense if you have one. Sentiments kill you there.
Donkey at thier supposed age, Ronaldo don get one balon d'or. Ozwor
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Fragility6:

Lol... Says a boy that started watching Ronaldo in 2018.If Ronaldo play like mbappe at younger age,e for no see balon d'or win for man u besides football been get more better players then unlike now
hahahahaha. See unku wey start to dey watch ball around d 80's grin Shey na style of play dem dey take win balon d'or ... Hahahahaha.. I wonder how players then, were better dan now players. Even d whole system of football is changing and getting advance.. So it's safe to say d players of now are advanced and better dan back then...
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Fragility6: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Silentgroper:
hahahahaha. See unku wey start to dey watch ball around d 80's grin Shey na style of play dem dey take win balon d'or ... Hahahahaha.. I wonder how players then, were better dan now players. Even d whole system of football is changing and getting advance.. So it's safe to say d players of now are advanced and better dan back then...
U be just goat even they shine teeth as one. No be performance n trophies dem take dey award balon d'or? na the last time i go follow animal like you argue. Go find who mumu like you continue ur foolishness
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Pinterest: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fragility6:

Donkey at thier supposed age, Ronaldo don get one balon d'or. Ozwor

The donkeys are the ones you call your parents at home.

Messi already achieved that at a much younger age but urchins like you will say he isn’t better than Pendu.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022 by Fragility6: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Pinterest:

The donkeys are the ones you call your parents at home.

Messi already achieved that at a much younger age but urchins like you will say he isn’t better than Pendu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.