Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51218 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Hezzyluv: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
This thin called marriage, is not child's plan at all.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Karleb(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm interested in knowing your age.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by picesax: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is well
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Joe4real1988(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol. What this wife is doing is not even up to a 1/3rd of what I *can* do, Kay. cheesy

Contrary to people's perceptions, it's why I try to avoid men as much as possible, but they will still want to be doing stronghead.

My spirit husband no gbadun at all; but guys go still wan chook head for fire until he deals with them.
Abeg forget this kappin undecided
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Dalil8: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

pls I need advice, prayers and support.

You don't need any prayers or advise.

What you need right now my friend is to divorce that stranger you call wife.

Na bad luck u carry put for house call am wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Continue ruining your life by going to spiritualists. When you're old, you'll realise what you've done to yourself.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Sirchiboy: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Seun,nlfpmod hope you are seeing the way this guy is trolling me.
He likes you.
Give him a chance

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Evidenx(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Take your wife and travel to warri,to Jesus Christ temple ministry. Prophet Amos child of God.
If you want to know more holla at me

If you go there and come back,your wife will be delivered and your financial destiny will be restored.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by GOFRONT(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Things are really happening in this union called marriage oo......

Just yesterday, we were all in @Life2020's house to settle her case where she wants to throw her husband out of her house.......We never even settle that one finish and another one is on frontpage.

To think so many wedding have been set to take place this coming Saturday......

4 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by carsuperman: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have no intention to marry. Women no good

7 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

You are actually non-existent!

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by gigabyte13: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eyaaaaaahhhh
U don go carry wertin get power pass you
Chai, son of Man.....
Better fast and pray for yourself
No dey wait for any spiritualists to do what you ought to do for YASEF

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by boldtruthalways: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Be careful of these seers. What made you to marry her? There must be something between the two of you that brought you guys together. Two of you should sit down and talk heart to heart. Don't deceive yourself, be real. Pray over your marriage because divorce is out of the options. You must be matured and handle your wife maturely whether you have money or not fir your marriage to work. Greater percentage of what makes marriage work is God, you have just little to do. That's why if you fail to get God into the marriage, there will be big problem. It will be fine. Remember, you already have a child which can bond the two of you together. Pray!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Well.... I know of someone who said she rather have her husband average than for him to be stupidly reach and marry another woman. Women are strange creatures .

If I had my way I wouldn't want to have any feelings for them, love etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Lari03r(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Go back to the first pastor and speak to him. What exactly did he see, he should tell you. Arm yourself with that information and begin to pray or find a way to meet a real prophet who has divine authority to pray for you.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Neddyogu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why u carry ur family matter come market square?

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Joe4real1988(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
If u gat time for spiritualist, u will definitely get what u seek(more confusion). Times are hard, and we all pass through rough time and it makes no sense attributing to someone. Religion contribute to our suffer for this country undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by hedonido: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your wife is not the problem, but she is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by MrTee28(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Evidenx:
[s] Take your wife and travel to warri,to Jesus Christ temple ministry. Prophet Amos child of God.
If you want to know more holla at me

If you go there and come back,your wife will be delivered and your financial destiny will be restored[/s] .
Trash

5 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by bmd1010: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

u tell pastor ur story u think say them go say na u b d wahala jeez see as them dey play u, u wan use ur hand look for more wahala, no difference btw u n my mum, pastor say evangelist say.

Dude wife wen hate u she for don comot u relocated she till dey with u, u are d one not comfortable because u don't spend like u use to do.

Ur hands will put u into bigger problem, keep calling ur wife a witch

6 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by femo86(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enter da other room tonight with your wife, and knack her better knacking ....I mean d one wey neighbours go hear as e dey go....tatatatatatata

Una marriage go settle sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Citizen10: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Bros put yourself in her shoes. If the tables were turned and a pastor says you are the one behind your wife's predicament, will you go back to that pastor a second time??

And you are here saying she refused to follow you the second time.

There's nothing prayers cannot. This is a personal problem. Take it to the Lord personally

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Emmacy001: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Are you blaming your wife for your predicament.. we need to hear your wife part of the story too.
Note: we have so many fake prophets out there.

4 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ModestGal(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I blamee the ladies marrying fools like you. Lazy boy, go do something with your life and stop attaching it to the innocent lady
So when they said 70% of Nigerian would be unemployed, you think na spiritual problem for all of them. Or when recession happens, it wont affect you?
When you voted an slowpoke and you lost your jobs, its spiritual attack,lol I wonder why Africans are so dumb. Born to be fools

Another recession is coming, and people would loose their jobs,im sure your lots would attach it to spiritual attack. I would happily sack you if i own your previous company because you would be of no use with the way you think

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ArcChu: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
When you marry, come back and read this your comment.
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Taich(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
The moment you invite the gods of men in your affairs, you are doomed. You wife from your write up hasn't done anything wrong, you were rifed it happens, get over it and man up and stop listening to fairy tales.

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Abumadea: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Your problem started the very first day u started visiting soothsayers. They will destroy your home. Pray to God on your own and stop visiting soothsayers.

11 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by occfx: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

That prayer house thing is the greatest deceit of all time. Anybody can predict your problem if you are a family man

5 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Realtest44: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
My brother it was until Joy Left me, with my daughter and i thought that was the end that i got a job of 300k, from riding Keke,( Tricycle)to working as a hard in corporate vigil,asaba was hel in a cell for me,but today it a success story,
That woman who could not wait let her go,for the table will surely turned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by RaptObserver: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

You have a good wife. She has not abandoned you in the face of hardship. Just sit down with her and make plans for the way forward. All those spiritual talk na cap. Just tell her your plans and pray together then you move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
The day you start thinking of how to make ends meet , and stop thinking that your wife's the problem, that's the beginning of your breakthrough.

You're doom son. You're wallowing in perpetual ignorance.

Make peace with your wife and get you behind out there.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Ozzeries: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.