Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51268 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Toriagirl(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmm... Sounds weird. Pray o...
Re: Married, But Living As Single by peacemara54(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's the reason why the foundation of your marriage must be founded by the Lord Jesus.

If you married a possessed being , you will regret in life. You married a woman who is possessed.

Quickly run to Jesus. Give your life to him. Once you surrender your life of sin to Jesus and he comes into your life,

Then he will take control.

Don't delay. It's the only way. What you saw is just a testing, I guess she hasn't start with you yet. A possessed wife is spiritually powerful than you and can make you life miserable

You can't divorce. It's not the way out. If you did legal marriage then rule out divorce. It's a sin against God.

Besides, if you do it by force , it will give the woman enough ground to deal with beyond measure.

The end of every husband who married a possessed wife is always miserable if you fail to call unto Jesus

The same thing goes to men and boys, who run after all kind of ladies. Most of women outside are chronically possessed and demonic.

Your glory will be gone if you commit immorality with such.

Jesus is the answer.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Okhuadams(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.
Some say divorce, some say run away she and coven brethren and sisters will still come after you just deliver urself from her if she don't want to be delivered
Re: Married, But Living As Single by na2016: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lifestone:

You being manipulated. Simple.
Focus on what you do and be less distracted by what your spiritualists are saying

The OP should carefully read this guy's comment and pray. Avoid those spiritualists ooo else most of what they say will happen because it is established in your mind and you have accepted it. Your wife may not have any issues. Focus, please.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Talentempire: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
In cases like this
There are always signs but the ladies come on this guys highly manipulative that they blind their eyes from seeing anything wrong.

I know of a young man who started his life well

But the moment he married Omo !
Monkey fine pass am

He was comfortably leaving in a 3 bedroom flat before he married but things went from bad to extreme after marriage.

The worst is the wife made him chased all friends it was just the two of them , she doesn't relate with anyone even her neighbours

the man who manage to say hi to guys around she made him stopped

Even family members stopped coming except her own.

This guys saw all signs before he married that lady but he still pushed for the marriage

I remember those days she used to come over for weekends
Ones she is around no friend will go looking for the guy, even when they manage to come out together the guy cannot freely greet cos of the lady.

Today his life is a mess full of regrets.

In a space of 3 years , 3 kids
He lost his job his wife is also not working.

Men should be careful
Marriage no be joke

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by TheAdvocate(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Go to Dunamis Church, Glory Dome, The Lords Garden, Airport toad, Abuja.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Omniman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?

Blinded by bumbum and titties

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Tayorshd2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

My brother i can see u made a wrong decisiom before getting married probably the love you have for her has made you forgot what u should have done before choosing date for wedding ...

Didn't you have spiritual father or pastor to pray if your marriage will have Cain leg or not
Why now tongue embarassed

Well i think you have to teoo her to chill to her parent house temporarily you study the suituation of things yourself ...

I pray you overcome the wrong partner u choose as ur wife
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Doctortest: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your problem na lack of funds baba
99 percent of Nigerian women will behave the same
Get your grind back ‘ hit it back

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by texazzpete(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
After reading the OP, it’s clear that he’s the problem and I pity the wife. The man shows extremely poor decision making skills:

- Married immediately after getting a job, with no savings
- Mumu enough to say he lost his job ‘mysteriously’. There’s never a mystery about how people get fired. Op just doesn’t want to admit what he did

- lazy enough to think the solution to his problem is with spiritualists. Daft and gullible enough to believe quack spiritualists. Why would the wife accept to be ‘delivered’ by a quack?

Imagine someone who is living in a bare, one room house and working menial jobs to stay alive and feed his family coming here to say his parents are unhappy with him because he can’t dash them money again. How does that make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by neonly: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
eventainment:
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...

U never see anything just pray u or yur children don't marry dis set of women
Na destruction Bi d end
This kind of women full street now taking Fron expirence no bi book

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by kelmicheal: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is real the kind of problem my friend is passing through today wrong marriage caused by hurry hurry altitudes.
He just melt a girl within two months he brought her to his parents that this is the girl he wants to marry after every every everything cast about the girl.

Marine spirits are troubling most of our girls they need help most of them is not their fault.
They were bn dedicated to water spirit as a child
Re: Married, But Living As Single by polite2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Madam this man is going de wrong way. I bet u his wife was never his problem and can not be his problem. Those spiritualist are evil,, planting discords in is mind. He should forget Dem. Pray with his wife and see wat God will do.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Halo22: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is the reason people should make serious consultation before going into this lifelong cage called marriage. My Niggy is a victim of similar issue presently. Ur own was just that Pastor told u, in his own case, the wife woke him up in the midnight and was narrating to him how she has been scattering all his plans for progress. In my suggestion, try to have a heart to heart discussion with her. Let her go to her father's house for now, then in her absence, check ur success and that will enable u to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by galantjoe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Divorce her before you will be killed
Re: Married, But Living As Single by neonly: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
annisy:
One thing I know from experience is financial break through is always far from family where their is no peace!! I will encourage you to talk to your wife but of you needs to create an atmosphere for genuine peace, love and work together as a team in no time things will turn around... No allow any hustle called man of God deceive you. Your wife na your wife

Guy forget English this set of women plenty
OP own dey even run from church my own then na church she dey sleep very demonic being but look like a sheep and talk like one
Tell me how can a woman hate her own children because they tell her that d way u behave towards der father is not right
Dis one I sleep with her na wahala it I try it take almost a month before things go reset(money )
One time I say na scam make I sleep with her guy dat night ha masquerade chase me for dream d rest na long story
U right sha when u say a family with love always have difficulty in break tru
I will advise OP to japa from her but that another round of war because most of them don't like to go down without a fight
It will take Jehovah intervention for OP

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by lesson44: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don’t know about the spiritual part you mentioned but I can tell you this, Anytime you get into marriage and start having kids things changes. That is why, its advisable to be financially stable before starting a family, especially in a country like Nigeria with no social welfare.What you did was like building a house without strong foundation, little flood came and sweep all away. No go kill your wife o. She fit no be your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by micflo28(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
OP, as a brother, I suggest u get into talking terms with your wife, find out what her grievances are, show her love, she may tell you something that may change your fortune for good and bring you back to a happy home. Have a heart to heart talk with. Shower her love. The best of a woman comes when her man shows her love. Why would you think your wife would want to reverse your fortune because she is afraid that you will marry another woman. She gave you a child, what reason would you want to bring in another woman. Assure her that you love her so much that you won’t bring in another woman. Get your home to work again. Be careful of those who give you potentially disastrous advice.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

Thanks man.
Just see what he has reduced his wife to, the innocent woman.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by jeromestarks: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
With all due respect Sir. You're just too stupid sir.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by EdiskyHarry: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's you dat need serious deliverance not your wife.
You have serious problem that if care is not taken.
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by neonly: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross

U dey learn
Suffer not a witch to live hope u come across those words
Those people don't change no matter d kind love you show
They are heart less der goal is just to make sure u fail in life
Re: Married, But Living As Single by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

You need to apologise to your wife and ask her for forgiveness. That's because you have damaged her emotionally and tarnished her image. Why running around the spiritual homes just because you lost your job and couldn't get another good one in time?

What would you say about one man I know?
He and his wife won American visa lottery in 2013 but couldn't attend the interview despite being given appointment date.

He got job with NSCDC in 2012. Went to Abuja to collect his letter of appointment but didn't lay his hand on it despite seeing it with his eyes.

He got job with Dangote Cement Transport but was sacked alongside others just after five months into the job.

Despite all these, he never for once stepped any spiritual home despite advices and pressure from the concerned people around him. He never blamed his wife or anyone for that matter. He kept struggling till his situation turned around.

You're ignorantly destroying your wife, your marriage and your home in general.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by salem1996: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?

Very good question dear.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

With all due respect Sir. You're just too stupid sir.

Telling someone is stupid because of his opinion is wrong.
Did you actually believe Op and his crap? Really? People are really superstitious in this country
Re: Married, But Living As Single by flokii: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
This life deep.. marriage can make or mar an individual.
@OP Don"t give up and go closer to God.. may HE deliver you.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
This truth will taste like bitter kola.

Stop visiting pastors and prophets. 95% of them are fake and have been the reason for many homes in tumult.
Get close to God and stop attributing the source of your challenges to your wife. Bad times come in life they eventually go. If you continue going to all these fake pastors and prophets soon you will meet the one who will say your mother is a witch.

Continue to find solution to your problems by looking for job and one day you will succeed. Have you tried establishing your own job. Every one of us won't be salary earner.
Sit down and think and stop witch-hunting your wife. More reason she's not free with you. You are the one who take her to people who call her all sorts of names and you want her to be happy with you
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

LOL na you use your hand destroyed your marriage. I can never marry someone who is overtly religious. You lost your job na your wife, you no fit born na your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Artistree: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?
How did you whaaat?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

fake pastors..una done start..guy u lost ur job and the church aren't giving u one..u are going to the wrong place for solution..u are still young learn a trade and leave ur wife out of this..if u still had ur job u for nor meet those fake pastors
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Icyversed: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
dear@pokomamamusicmo,we both sare same faith.simply put it this way,your wife is manipulated spiritually to get back at you from someone that want to break your home.just go close to God.pls,buy anointing oil,the foreign one,the one of 2000 naira in a blue bottle or the 800naira own or 1000naira own.speak to it,pray on it.pour out some in a bottle,put it at the 4corner of your house,most importantly,put in a small bottle,put it inside your bed,the 4 end of your bed,pour inside your bathing water,bath with it,pour in your drinking bottles,little,drink constantly,pour in a bottle,put it at d 2 side of your pockets,go out with it,let it be with you.your wife should do same.goodluck with testimonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / I Am Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.