Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (16421 Views)

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Olaolex: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
again, you've been noticed. Next super hediot please!
super oloriburuku
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by BABANGBALI: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olaolex:
super oloriburuku
again, you've been noticed. Next super hediot please!
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by IMPARTIAL: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Correct man
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Mrgovernor: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aboliko7:
After una Don Belle full undecided

Please Hear THIS!!
I could remember sometime ago when I was unable to last long in bed whenever I have fun with ladies. This has affected my moral and ego as a man.

But on one faithful day, i decided to put an end to this low performance in bed. Before this time I had used some synthetic drug which I won't like to mention here due to company privacy. I do use it whenever I intend to have fun and it made me to adapt to an extent that if I didn't use it I won't be able to perform well. Until, I worked on some natural ingredients put together, try it and the results I got was amazing. I lasted more than time expected.

Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.
Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance.
Free Delivery Nationwide.
Payment after Delivery.

No go kaput ontop kpekus because you want to be a machine man. The same lady will Bleep another dick on your grave. If dem use the land do hotel....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians / Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.