Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom (18921 Views)

Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani / Gov Ugwanyi Did Not Throw Birthday Party Amidst COVID-19 Scare - Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by damisolnal: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na so
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by Kaymansion(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
tongue Deaconess Mrs himself
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by Timatayo1: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Two idiot remaining three are idiot are still urinating outside
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by Timatayo1: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Two idiots remaining three
idiots are still urinating outside
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by akway22: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
#fiveoverfive# we moved!
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by skydancer: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olachase:
One thing I go tell everybody today you see
APC
PDP
LABOUR PARTY
SDP
HIV
STD
I don't think this people have anything in plan for we the citizens
Type of thing an APC tout would say, drive election apathy up so they can rig
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by d142475: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2022
If these guys back down and eventually support Atiku, they'd be the greatest fools and losers. Atiku will use them and then humiliate them. my humble advice to them is for them to maintain their stance to the end.
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by Lovenorth: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Catching cruise continue grin
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by Lovenorth: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2022
d142475:
If these guys back down and eventually support Atiku, they'd be the greatest fools and losers. Atiku will use them and then humiliate them. my humble advice to them is for them to maintain their stance to the end.
And what would it be their share for doing that, and from who? Remember they are all pursuing their personal interest
Re: G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom by d142475: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lovenorth:

And what would it be their share for doing that, and from who? Remember they are all pursuing their personal interest

Thats the sad thing. They won't get anything. Atiku is more brutal than Buhari. He will crush them if (God forbid) he gets power. The kindest thing he may do to them is to ignore them completely if he gets power. But I don't see Atiku ignoring them, he'd pay them back by humiliating them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Election Logistics: NURTW Writes INEC, Appoints Coordinators For Lagos, Ondo, Oy / SSS v EFCC: No rivalry, we are only occupying 'our' facility - Afunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.