Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her (25062 Views)

Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) / Meet Virginia Etiaba, The First Female Governor In Nigeria / Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Isobug:

You have gone childish

I am not joking! My surname is more popular than Peter Obi`s full name, including Okowa!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by HIPROFILE(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter craving so much attention!

Someone should please tell him attention does not win election!

The earlier he becomes truthful to himself and face reality squarely, the better for him!

The wolfs in sheep's clothing's deceiving him, are only after his hard earned loots! They will never tell him the truth!

I dont know why someone born of a woman be encouraging you to go head to head with a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Baseless and unrealistic aspiration!

Everything he do, does or will do does not win election yet you have sleepless nights about the things he do you knew he can not win yet you are so concerned about what he says where he goes and who he meets… I tell you for free my brother self deceit is the oga kpatakpata of st#pidity.

Same way RenoDino keep sweating over Peter Obis matter yet they knew he cant win.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Burgerlomo: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Everything he do, does or will do does not win election yet you have sleepless nights about the things he do you knew he can not win yet you are so concerned about what he says where he goes and who he meets… I tell you for free my brother self deceit is the oga kpatakpata of st#pidity.

Same way RenoDino keep sweating over Peter Obis matter yet they knew he cant win.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

You are funny!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by LadyExcellency: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!��
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by ChristineC: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The earlier he becomes truthful to himself and face reality squarely, the better for him!

The wolfs in sheep's clothing's deceiving him, are only after his hard earned loots! They will never tell him the truth!

I dont know why someone born of a woman be encouraging you to go head to head with a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

one man's demigod is another man's imbeci1e.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2022
ChristineC:
one man's demigod is another man's imbeci1e.

You have a right to your perception. Its all yours!

But it does not alter reality!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by FryMosquito: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.
12. No landed property
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
This your message needs continuous spreading, deaf must hear it and blind must see it
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by ChristineC: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a right to your perception. Its all yours!

But it does not alter reality!
your reality, more like delusions.

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Bayyajidda(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Only time will tell.
Remember the story of David and Goliath.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Bayyajidda(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Power brokers, funds and quality people!

Who are the power brokers and quality people in the BATs camp?
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by happney65: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2022
I remember her very very well. Myself and Dad used to make comparison between her and Akala when Akala went with the bad guys who impeached his Boss.

Dame Etiaba said some golden words then "I am waiting for the return of my boss" which is Peter Obi when he was inlegally impeached and removed from office.

Politicians like her are rare. A very special breed unlike the ones we have that are so greedy. No wonder Obi choose her as his vice

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by ejimatic: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.
12. No landed property

(You can go and verify)
Out of the three devils that are contesting, I prefer Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to two other devils.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Rapuru14: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I need to preach the gospel. Its my cross

Gospel of confusion from the book of ewa chapter poisoned holy communion verse childless father grin
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Irrespective of your opinion which you do have a right to, it still does not change the known fact that Tinubu is a demigod!

Much might not be appreciated about him today, cos humans have always detest his likes while alive, and immortalize them after death!

How is he a demigod?? Than Thomas Sankara? Late Lee of Singapore? King of dubai? Google names, not Tinubu

I asked you a question, what makes him, what liberation did he bring, did he fight to win like Mandela, what Adversity did he face for his people, where he stood, took all the bruises, faced the pain, as succeed to liberate. Even Abiola Wey take the pain and die in the cause Una no praise am, na person Wey run go uk go enjoy life come back after Abacha die, collect 1999 governorship AD ticket Wey Funsho William GET, with connections.

Una go just Dey use words anyhow. Because he control Lagos for 23 years using agberoism, killed Funsho Williams, SAKA salau, and some others, to remain in power makes him a demigod.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
timota:

Sorry she has never been a Governor, the impeachment of Obi was illegal in the eye of the law and as such her tenure nullified, same happened to Ngigi,Andy Ubah,all voided by the law

The same constitution says that if the principal cannot continue in office for any reason, the deputy must step in

She did step in for the months Peter Obi was away
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by timota(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

The same constitution says that if the principal cannot continue in office for any reason, the deputy must step in

She did step in for the months Peter Obi was away
There is no time that Peter obi could not continue in office,he was not sick,he was not incapacitated, the state house of assembly did a kangaroo impeachment and Obi went to court and collected back his mandate,when another election was conducted, Andy Uba won,then Obi went to court again that he didn't complete his four year tenure and won again and Andy Uba was removed and Obi continued, so Ngige,Uba and Etiaba has never been seen as ex Governor in the eye of the law ,cos they were products of illegality.

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by simplesearch: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.
12. No landed property

(You can go and verify)

Waoh! This guy really ruined Lagos State. May God have mercy on his soul!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by OKEMKPI: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
This woman was my Agricultural science teacher back then in my secondary school days,1983 to 1989,OMGS Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Lasien: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
10. Not even pure water.
12. No landed property

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Iamkrug09047: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

cassai,garri agbado nai dey win election,wasted sperm
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by charlsecy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
The woman that became acting Governor when Peter Obi was impeached for corruption
He was impeached for standing for the truth.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Ireportlive: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
charlsecy:
He was impeached for standing for the truth.

He was impeached for corruption and misappropriation

It's in the news
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

It's in the news
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

It's in the news
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge / 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.