Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Zanele Sifuba And Gov. Diri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zanele Sifuba And Gov. Diri (256 Views)

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba And Gov. Diri by OfoIgbo: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2022
In this particular instance, I actually believe this is the work of white South Africans who are eager to ensure there is enmity between the two black nations, thus making it easy for them to carry on with their exploitation of black South Africans..

They must have used deep fake technology to help fool this woman into believing she was jerking off with Diri.
They are now in the shadows watching as foolish black South Africans are insulting innocent Nigerians. They must be patting each others backs for a job well done.

Tell me, which African man will willingly publish the naked pictures or videos of an African mother? What an abomination? It will never happen. It was definitely done by a race of people, who have shown over the ages, that they have no respect for blacks. Slavery, colonization and apartheid are cases in point.

Think about it, this sort of fraud has never been carried out on a Nigerian woman, so why should a South African lady be targeted. This wickedness definitely emanated in the white South African community.

The purposes are to humiliate black women and to maintain distrust between black brothers i.e. Nigerians and black South Africans.
Re: Zanele Sifuba And Gov. Diri by Resourcesswift: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2022
I guess that's your opinion.
Nice opinion..

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Needs A New Hand / "All Residents Of Ebonyi Are Indigenes"---apc Guber Candidate / African Peace Magazine Arrives In Equatorial Guinea To Monitor Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.