Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (30604 Views)

Poll: Which tribe is the most educated?

Hausas: 7% (4 votes)
Igbos: 47% (27 votes)
Yorubas: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Larrylarex(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
Some says that the Yorubas are the most educated, others argued that it was the Igbos, what do you think since it seems obvious that the Hausas are not interested in education?
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Rgp92: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
non. They are all stvpid.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP
Are u educated? You people should learn to speak about yourselves rather than a whole group.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by bittatruth(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
^Duh!
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by aljharem3: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
afam4eva:

@OP
Are u educated? You people should learn to speak about yourselves rather than a whole group.

+ 1 well said
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by pk1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Larrylarex:

Some says that the Yorubas are the most educated, others argued that it was the Igbos, what do you think since it seems obvious that the Hausas are not interested in education?

Guy, na war u wan start so o

1 Like

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Of What VALUE is education without good leadership? What value is paper certificates when your people move from one poverty level to another? Does education make people to be corrupt? Is one of the gains of education looting of the common treasury?

Your question is good for academic exercise only. The reality in Nigeria today shows that we don't have educated persons yet. We merely have thugs and looters in high places. sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by htajz: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
If nigerians in general are really educated we wouldn't be in this shiity situation we are in now.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Ybutterfly: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2011
I can say it's all equal with the southern tribes but I know for sure Hausa are illiterate
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
i voted for my Haussa brothers. grin

i am educated. cool
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Rgp92: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kanuri are not educated at all, shitty fvcking tribe.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by aljharem3: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Rgp92:

Kanuri are not educated at all, shitty fvcking tribe.

maybe u need to go to school

question = The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria

answer = Kanuri are not educated at all, shitty fvcking tribe
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by namfav(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2011
northern tribes are usually most educated
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by otumfour(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
Larrylarex:

I see a bit of toaskarity in u, tht fool sucks in english just like u, if not more than u poster cheesy

can u imagine

1 Like

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
namfav:

northern tribes are usually most educated

lol guy u funny die, u go funny pass julius agwu
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
Igbos are the most educated tribe in Nigeria. . .

End of story!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Larrylarex(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
otumfour:

I see a bit of toaskarity in u, tht fool sucks in english just like u, if not more than u poster cheesy

can u imagine
Fool, what is the meaning of what you are saying? Go sleep joor !!!(hisses)
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by aurenflani: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hausas (northers generally) are more civilised as an entity. western education is practically worshipped by southerners. but to apply ethically what is taught i give it to the hausas. the yoruba are mostly foolish but they are generally descent. the igbos are animals on the one hand and vulgar on the other hand.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^^

thank you but. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

aurenflani:

the igbos are animals on the one hand and vulgar on the other hand.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by SouthEast1: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
aurenflani:

the yoruba are mostly foolish but they are generally descent. the igbos are animals on the one hand and vulgar on the other hand.

That was vulgar, more so than any Igbo can be, no?? One pot calls one kettle black??
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by seanet02: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ibos are the most Useless tribe in Nigeria
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Nnenna1(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
seanet02:

Ibos are the most Useless tribe in Nigeria

aurenflani:

Hausas (northers generally) are more civilised as an entity. western education is practically worshipped by southerners. but to apply ethically what is taught i give it to the hausas. the yoruba are mostly foolish but they are generally descent. the igbos are animals on the one hand and vulgar on the other hand.

People like both of you are reasons why Nigeria will never progress. All that education went through one ear and came out of the other.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by mbatuku1: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
aurenflani:

The most silly comment on the thread so far.

The money your family spent on your education could have been better used in planting palm trees. Smh.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by thetelz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
hausa automatically out of the race but people like alhaji oga aliko dangote redeems them while boko just proves their attitude to education. orubas as well as igbos have produced great people in nigeria but when it comes to the sense of getting out of a situation, i respect igbos.FYI i'm yoruba
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
Yeah, d northerners r nt educated buh they rule ya'all in Nigeria!
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by namfav(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
i agree that we are the most civilised entity in nigeria, the north has the oldest library of books in the whole nigeria, nana asma'u has written more books than any woman in nigeria history

aurenflani:

1 Like

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by ghboytelle(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2011
am Ghanian and i say yorubas
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2011
Maybe Dont Knw Dat A Yoruba STATE (ONDO STATE) Has The Highest Number Of Proffessors, u cant just kill rouchees without no raid, YORUBA SHIKENA
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Jessechinex: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2011
Telz u said d most reasonable tin here i suport u
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
If u aint from Ekiti den you ar missing alot, Ekiti is the most Educated in naija.:, If you dont lik my comment pls quickly go and jump inside third mainland water
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
If u aint from Ekiti den you ar missing alot, Ekiti is the most Educated in naija.:, If you dont lik my comment pls quickly go and jump inside third mainland water
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Yemmyc(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
Pple shld knw d differences btw states nd tribes, d poster didn't mention states, nd besides, u guyz shld pls stop dis coz i smell TRIBALISM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.