Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register (26100 Views)

INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by iiifedimma(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by edungene7: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
I just confirmed my name on the register am no 456 in my ward can't wait to exercise my franchise by booting out APC obedient till we die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Rainstormer: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gmm

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Babastrong(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=118337142]Obi is cumin[ We have already known the fact that he's 5secs man. Even his wife has comfirmed it. Lol.]
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Phraences: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
My name dey there!!
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Babastrong(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Virginprincesss post=118339534]My virginity for obidients grin cheesy[ We no dey Bleep dirty and smelling yansh. BATISHE@2023.]
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Babastrong(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Virginprincesss post=118339534]My virginity for obidients grin cheesy[ We no dey fu*k dirty and smelling yansh. BATISHE@2023.]
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omo inec site don crash due to traffic shocked
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Btruth: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Make I go check my own.
I must vote & my vote must count this time around. cool
correct Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Tradman: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Virginprincesss:
My virginity for obidients grin cheesy
dm me ur phone number
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:
Nice one by INEC.

In the coming days Obhidiots would start opening threads on how they are being rigged out.
Does this one have sense at all?

Someone please check.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
"During this display period, any person may make a claim that the name of a registered voter has been omitted, make corrections on his/her personal details on the register, raise an objection against the inclusion of any person not qualified to vote or the name of a dead person on the register"

Speak up now if you have any issues. INEC is trying to make this free and fair as possible.
Get your PVC when its ready and vote.

Elections are not won by insulting, abusing or constituting nuisance on social media. Get your PVC and vote so you dont cry rigging next year too, as usual.

Because if you do anyhow after election. Which i know some miscreants will try to. Walahi you will see anyhow.
just what your killing killing party called apc are doing to opposition party supporters in lagos and across nigeria.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by indemnityy: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omuma magic from Oru West LGA, Imo State comes to mind.
Are you from Oru West, please kindly go and check the register and report back to us.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by mrkings84(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
NOW I AM BEGINNING TO BE VERY CONFIDENT THAT OBI WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

CONGRATS TO HIM IN ADVANCE!!
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by ruffDiamond: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
"During this display period, any person may make a claim that the name of a registered voter has been omitted, make corrections on his/her personal details on the register, raise an objection against the inclusion of any person not qualified to vote or the name of a dead person on the register"

Speak up now if you have any issues. INEC is trying to make this free and fair as possible.
Get your PVC when its ready and vote.

Elections are not won by insulting, abusing or constituting nuisance on social media. Get your PVC and vote so you dont cry rigging next year too, as usual.

Because if you do anyhow after election. Which i know some miscreants will try to. Walahi you will see anyhow.
rigging go surely dey!! I no trust APCheat controlled INECK. but as for doing anyhow and seeing anyhow rhetoric, if APCheat or Atiku mistakenly rigg the election ehn.. Una go understand the real meaning of Nobody has monopoly of vawulence angry Somalia will be a learner!
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
minks:
INEC is warming up for the biggest election shock of all time. The enemies of Nigeria are about to be shocked to death.

2023 will be the easiest election.

The freest and fairest!

Asiwaju has no viable opposition
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by ruffDiamond: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
confirmdd FAKE Muslim they are!
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by ImperialYoruba: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fergie001,

I want to praise you for opening this thread. You have contributed PROGRESSIVELY to the civic discuss and shared information that advances awareness and social upliftment.

I salute you, Great job!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
mrkings84:
NOW I AM BEGINNING TO BE VERY CONFIDENT THAT OBI WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

CONGRATS TO HIM IN ADVANCE!!

2023 will be interesting

Tears will overflow River Niger
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
When will this inec staff give me my PVC for God sake since August 2021 and they keep telling my card has not arrive from abuja and they said it wasn't their fault and I should keep checking till mid December 2022 a card that was given easily within four days during GEJ has now taken took inec a 1year plus 3 month, SMH for these people.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by GistManor: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
INEC has rolled out the official Display of the register of voters on the it’s Website. You can now view the Voters Register for your State, Local Government Area, Registration Area and Polling Unit from the 12th to the 25th of November 2022. This will help to confirm where you will be voting online.

Step 1: To confirm (especially if applied for voters transfer, card replacement or information update) kindly visit the CVR website
Step 2: Login/Sign up

To see the complete and detailed guide (with pictures) provided by WhereMPVC, click the link below.

https://www.wheremypvc.com/how-to-confirm-where-or-if-you-can-vote-in-the-2023-election/
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by mrkings84(m): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

2023 will be interesting

Tears will overflow River Niger

Yeah, cos, all of a sudden the man with no platform, and no structure is suddenly the main feared opposition.

See, your tears no fit full a lake not to talk of a river, so I will advise u to keep crying.......cos it won't add to the current flooding
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 13, 2022
mrkings84:

Yeah, cos, all of a sudden the man with no platform, and no structure is suddenly the main feared opposition.

See, your tears no fit full a lake not to talk of a river, so I will advise u to keep crying.......cos it won't add to the current flooding

Fear Peter grin

Please don’t make me laugh!

My humble self will win Peter in a national election. So why should I be scared that the political minions is day dreaming about becoming President?

Common! Somethings in life are constant and impossibilities abound!

Asiwaju’s victory can be likened to day break!
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Bmaster(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2022
buhari really no mean well for the other baba oo,
Chaii, grin
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by mrkings84(m): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fear Peter grin

Please don’t make me laugh!

My humble self will win Peter in a national election. So why should I be scared that the political minions is day dreaming about becoming President?

Common! Somethings in life are constant and impossibilities abound!

Asiwaju’s victory can be likened to day break!

ONLY AN UNREDEEMED FOOL WILL VOTE FOR APC COME 2023.
APC/ TINUBU SO FAR ARE A TOTAL FAILURE. THAT YOU YOURSELF KNOW.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2022
mrkings84:

ONLY AN UNREDEEMED FOOL WILL VOTE FOR APC COME 2023.
APC/ TINUBU SO FAR ARE A TOTAL FAILURE. THAT YOU YOURSELF KNOW.

You have a right to your opinion. It’s all yours and I respect it.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by mrkings84(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a right to your opinion. It’s all yours and I respect it.

WE WILL KEEP TALKING SENSE TO YOUR EMPTY SKULLS.......
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2022
mrkings84:

WE WILL KEEP TALKING SENSE TO YOUR EMPTY SKULLS.......

Talk is cheap!

Anyone can talk a perceived sense whether it’s in-line or not.

Reality always has a way of settling scores and making people humble.

I just hope you will remain Obidient after 2023 results are announced, cos His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will not tolerate hooliganism.
Re: INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register by Mpanyi: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2022
INEC you guys should stop this archaic way of exposing people's private information to the public! I thought this had stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Governor Ikpeazu Receives Obasanjo In Abia As He Arrives For A Burial Ceremony / Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.