Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) (70619 Views)

11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2022
And the romance continues

My man Wike testing all grounds.... He wants to be in the winning side las las
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Why not just sell your candidate and stop using Obi or Obidients as your party manifesto

Don't you have what to sell to Nigerians?

The truth need to be said.

In my fight for the survival of humanity, I need to do my job. I am a known advocate of good leadership and continuity, and hiding glaring facts to my personal self is unprofessional.

It’s my cross and I have to carry it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by riverbird: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us

grin
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Kaymansion(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
shocked The kind of politics Wike practice at his tender age in politics is very cunning.

Don't be surprised when he invited Tinubu to commission a project very soon

As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Pandoraobi, Someone said Tinubu will fall off the bridge if he is called to commission one - because of too much shaking

3 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by luluosas(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Wonderful things ahead come 2023
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Why not just sell your candidate and stop using Obi or Obidients as your party manifesto

Don't you have what to sell to Nigerians?

Is there anything sellable about his candidate?

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022
nams77:
Ok
Peter Obi, the man to beai. A trail blazer.

On the flip side, those who are comparing tinubu's achievements and obi's as state governors, using that as a yardstick are being clever by half.
The IGR revenue of Lagos state is massive!

You can't expect a man earning a paltry 120k salary to do same activities as a man earning over;3.5M.

That is the perfect analogy.
But saying that PO did not do anything in Anambra state is arrant nonsense!

Another rubbish you hear them say is that why are anambrarians' lives not better off after Obi? I keep wondering what kind of delusional folks are these. Even in the richest state or nation, you will still find the poor. Even in their developed Lagos, there are still poor folks there.
How about the population density?
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Now playing:

As e dey pain them!

Timaya ft Nyesom Wike.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by alimiadedayo1: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Neither Atiku or Tinubu will be President
is it true you are truly obedience so because wike invited peter obi peter obi has automatically won the election?

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will tag Wike an IPOB member.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by StKizitoOfPadua: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2022
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by TrebleChamp(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Wike is just following the crowd, he has seen that the movement is no joke. Peter Obi popularity in the South keeps growing...

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by localbreed(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2022
ybalogs:
Who else if not either of them?

Obi
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by ElijahOnyeka: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2022
The true enemies of Nigeria. You're praying for more violence and catastrophe in a country you claim to love. Shame!
Think9ja:
Igbos/Zombiedients too useless.

Is this not the same Wike that called Obi names for living the PDP few days to the primaries?

It is Atiku 2023

I will be here to see fresh types of wailing and succession clamor come February next year.

North 2023
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by MarketDispatch: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The truth need to be said.

In my fight for the survival of humanity, I need to do my job. I am a known advocate of good leadership and continuity, and hiding glaring facts to my personal self is unprofessional.

It’s my cross and I have to carry it.

Now I can understand you are being paid to tarnish Peter Obi everywhere you see any post about him since you say it is your job.

What is your daily tarnishing post targets to get paid by your employers?
How many posts do you have to make per day to know you have made a living for that day and will collect your salary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by localbreed(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Neither Atiku or Tinubu will be President
Neither....nor
Either...or
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Destinylink(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Salvador1:
Another banger.

Confusion will be in camp of drug lord urchins the Nigeria enemies.

Wike and neck pressing na 5&6.

grin grin grin grin
Abeg nor use laugh ki me o
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by LtChisom: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
So commissioning a bridge has become an achievement worth celebrating!

Hello Obidients! Even if Peter commissions Heaven, he still won’t become President!

You lots need to displace your emotions and face reality squarely!

Somethings are impossible in life! The adage that says “Nothing is impossible” is used to deceive the foolish!

Just look at how you lots are celebrating bridge commissioning?

It would have been a better celebration if Kwankwanso or Atiku had decamped to Labour Party! But look LL at how low Obidients have gotten to! Celebrating bridge grin

If it was by how many infrastructures aspirants have commissioned, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still lead the pack by exponential margins!

Let it be known, that their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that a political minion like Peter, will stand a chance against a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

yyba:
Roboto11
BigYash:
This one head no correct. Which party turn the country like this? Maybe he no watch Tinubu campaign videos 2015. Fake bishop when no get truth for mouth..
boymelt:

Leave them alone and vote whoever you like. Voting is choice. Stop crying blood.

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Thecoverman: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Wike just want to confuse everyone
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Thecoverman: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Wike 2nd name should be author of confusion
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Oddfinder01: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2022
nams77:
Ok
Peter Obi, the man to beai. A trail blazer.

On the flip side, those who are comparing tinubu's achievements and obi's as state governors, using that as a yardstick are being clever by half.
The IGR revenue of Lagos state is massive!

You can't expect a man earning a paltry 120k salary to do same activities as a man earning over;3.5M.

That is the perfect analogy.
But saying that PO did not do anything in Anambra state is arrant nonsense!

Another rubbish you hear them say is that why are anambrarians' lives not better off after Obi? I keep wondering what kind of delusional folks are these. Even in the richest state or nation, you will still find the poor. Even in their developed Lagos, there are still poor folks there.
Generally lagosians are not living a better life than the Anambarians
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello Obidients! Even if Peter commissions Heaven, he still won’t become President!

Somethings are impossible in life! The adage that says “Nothing is impossible” is used to deceive the foolish!

It would have been a better celebration if Kwankwanso or Atiku had decamped to Labour Party! But look LL at how low Obidients have gotten to! Celebrating bridge

If it was by how many infrastructures aspirants have commissioned, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still lead the pack by exponential margins!

Let it be known, that their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that a political minion like Peter, will stand a chance against a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.bat urchin cry me a river kiss

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2022
post=118346271:

This will make it the second time Obi will commission Wike's project, he is yet to invite Tinubu
And so?
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It would have been a better celebration if Kwankwanso or Atiku had decamped to Labour Party! But look LL at how low Obidients have gotten to! Celebrating bridge

Let it be known, that their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that a political minion like Peter, will stand a chance against a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

bat urchin cry me a river....
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Marpol2021:
bat urchin cry me a river....

You mentioned cry? grin

Smh…..

You will be doing a lot of it when results starts filtering-in in the coming election.

Just relax and don’t be anxious!
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2022
post=118346144:
On the 17th November 2022, Mr. Peter Obi, CON will be in River State on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike to commission a Flyover, newly constructed by the Governor.

This will be a very interesting date in Nigeria.

Pitobi and attachee by force is like bread and butter.
Avenue for Him Tu Lie to further twinkle his deluded supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.