Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home (86262 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by crackhouse(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmm. Who get this one again?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Eyesstone(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
These guys have finished us in this country.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:
Hmmm! And pesin de find money here oh!
That's how they roll, their real understanding of strictures. We know them already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by OneEyedSnake: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigerians are daft and they know you are daft.

So its now they are mysteriously finding hoarded cash after Emefile has vowed to do away with paper currency.

Nigerians are truly foolish people thinking they are smart...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by OneEyedSnake: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
crackhouse:
Hmm. Who get this one again?

Emefile himself and no other person.

If you guys can't see this as a staged gimmick to get you to agree to going cashless then no hope for you.

3 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by unclejb2(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
you couldn't have said it better.

Your mind dey there

2 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Didi2d(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
And I dey here dey find money for children school fee!

Well! God knows
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Maxxim: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
Reminds me of the plastic rice propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Yellowblack: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
DON'T MISS IT

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Hezzyluv: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

Xzactly my tot.
That your BIG head, na brain full am. grin
Bravo 2u.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Thecoverman: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

You are funny, if you stack money in a room or tank, don't you Know those at the down will torn out due to moist, but you all this is just propaganda to you...
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Beegrace: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
U need to have your brain checked
greenermodels:
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Mercury12(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
That is how both the ones in the bank will become useless to them very soon.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Eriokanmi: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
I disagree with you 100%. Though I'm not in support Emilokan or mikano boys. The naira redesign is a step in the right direction. These morons don't keep money in banks. That's why they keep winning elections whether you vote them or not cos they'd always buy votes. We've seen it in the apc and pdp primaries already so, its no more news. Atiku gave them cash in envelopes in kano recently running into hundreds of millions of naira with the recipients name written on them, which they were seen fighting upon. That's their understanding of structures

Did you see a truck load of rotten 500 naira notes in the north which had gone viral? There's a former military governor who used to be my neighbour. The day he was to leave office in the 90s, he ordered 2 trucks filled with naira to be discharged in the underground tanks built in his home. They offloaded it at night. The day he came home to check, all had been defaced by water. He now asked boys in the neighbourhood to evacuate and bury those defaced naira currency. I wish the recent news that USA was going to do same wasn't a rumour. I'd have so much loved the move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Goodcitizen1: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
This is wickedness to the next level. I don’t think Devil is this wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
God created everything and it was beautiful
Na man and devils dey ruin am
There’s no scarcity. There’s greed

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by nurudeen181(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
but the first video happened before the announcement of the redesign of naira
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by lekkyy: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is it difficult to mention the name of the owner of the money? Whose house was the money found? They should identify the owner na! Rather than saying somebody
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by chiefolododo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
I disagree with you.

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
You reasoned out of the box and that's an offense in black world. Why will people just stack and watch notes decay?
Buhari needs to beautify the reminder of hardship, Naira.

3 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Morphinne: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I understand the news makes no sense to you. It doesn't make sense that a human will just keep money and allow it to rot without spending it.

But have you forgotten how politicians kept food that Buhari gave them to share for their people? Some of the foodstuffs were already rotten.
The politicians weren't keeping the palliatives so they can sell it for profit later. They were hoarding just out of shear wickedness.

So my brother, this news is very very believable. Black man is that heartless.
I was just laughing reading through his conspiracy theory grin
Reprinting and redesigning the naira is actually a good step in the right direction and it’s perfectly legal. You don’t need to be wary of the move if you aren’t a kidnapper or one of these thieving politicians. Dude didn’t even believe that people keep monies in pit latrines and caskets buried deep inside the grounds grin
I perfectly understand the reasons for his conspiracy reasoning. We’ve lost trust and confidence in our leaders that we always feel the need to condemn every idea they come up with. Like I said earlier, if you aren’t one of the evil people who are too scared to save their money in banks for fear of being questioned and/or a kidnapper, then you shouldn’t be wary of this positive initiative. wink

4 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by FFF241: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
The level of misinformation in the land is just too much. The other day stacks of Naira in a bank was labeled “in somebody’s house”. People hiding behind their phones to incite others with misinformation

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Amaggedon: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
Naira redesign is the best Buhari policy so far

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by kingyakos: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

U might be wrong u might be right but know that politicians stockpile money in their home that's the reason why you see old note of 2002 to 2012 note in circulation during election campaign season in Nigeria.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by airsaylongcome: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's how they role, their real understanding of strictures. We know them already

@Injera, please help us with this

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by juman(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hiss.
You only get rotten notes with cbn.
They have it in billions.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by easiest(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
All this stupid harm robbers know all this people they won't goo and rob them.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by geemd434: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

Sh.ut up.... Stop exhibiting ignorance and St.upidity

2 Likes

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigeria is gone even Peter obi will struggle to make us great

People are so heartless. These monies for don save many lives but one modafvcker just hide all these monies so he can be taking it small small and probably use it to oppress his fellow men and waste on slay mamas
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Happened: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.