Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home (86268 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by VULCAN(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Go electronic will prevent what?

In a country where armed robbers use POS and kidnappers drop bank details that are not traced.

Pls wake up from your slumber.

Newkingy:

We should go electronic. It will prevent all these kind things
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Tilldendoftime(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why these people dey behave like this...d heart of man is so wicked. Maybe nah becoa I still poor cos I wonder how person go get this huge money and watch close people to him suffer even family member. Bn begging family and friends that am sure they have for assistance to pay my rents which is overdue now thank God for an understanding landlord, no help. I don't pray to have d kind of money that I won't be able to assist family, friends and d needy I encounter in life. God bless us all
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by wiseone28: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tomorrow they expect to enter heaven
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Pickmycall: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Defacing the naira is a crime and liable to prison terms.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by 36STATES: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
It belongs to EscoBAT. That hardened criminal shall never be allowed near Aso Rock. If he is allowed, CBN and NNPC will be relocated to Burdilion Road Ikoyi.

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Gentleswift(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:
Hmmm! And many people de find money here oh! Why not share the money instead of letting it waste?

Ah, if you need a secret for getting more paying customers for your business, you can read this short Google doc. Let's just try to keep surviving in Nigeria. It shall be well with us.

survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Ogbeniomo: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:

If you think Naira redesigning is a badly thought out policy, then you either have stashed cash at home or related to someone who does.

Naira redesign is a good policy.

Only criminals are opposed to it.
does it mean that those that stock billions can't use it acquire properties and still maintain their stolen wealth thereafter?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by GENES11S: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
e b like devil they learn work for Nigeria
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by mudiaikp: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am selling old/aged instagram,facebook,twitter,linkedin and US and UK phone numbers. Hit me up on whatsapp at https:///bu2gm2
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by nick50(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
NB: those quoting me to say that politicians buy votes with cash should remember that one of the presidential candidates had cash delivered to his home on the eve of the last presidential election in bullion vans direct from the bank. These policies wouldn't prevent the same happening again in the next presidential election.
. .my brother u are right..
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Pickmycall: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
NB: those quoting me to say that politicians buy votes with cash should remember that one of the presidential candidates had cash delivered to his home on the eve of the last presidential election in bullion vans direct from the bank. These policies wouldn't prevent the same happening again in the next presidential election.
What about the large sums of money found in the homes of some serving governors?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Mummiesboy: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
Makes sense, but I think the new redesigning of the naira note is more of advantagies than the disadvantages

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Hanndye: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Any arrest so far?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
Right on point.
If it's not to spend fund unnecessarily, why can't the CBN just make a memo that any fund from so so year will no longer be acceptable.
It will still have the same or closely related effect. Why redesign the whole currency thus expending more fund?
Another perception is that it might cause inflation too, those with such cash might start trying to convert it to foreign currency which will cause a higher demand resulting to scarcity of such currencies like dollar, pounds, euro, etc

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
babazak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4eiSmhMGI
Forgotten loot by the Chicago drug lord
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Crafteck1: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

Bullion van is not necessarily bank to home, it can be home to home, its not a bank service, there are security services into it.

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Abassmt: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
You people should be truthful for once We have bad and greedy people in Nigeria that's why the country is like this if you don't believe it ask people from Benua state how #500m got spoilt in his house.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Abassmt: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
You people should be truthful for once We have bad and greedy people in Nigeria that's why the country is like this if you don't believe it ask people from Benua state how #500m got spoilt in David Mark house.

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by zumbigbo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Always in cheap plastic or Ghana must go bags. At least put some respek on cold cash and buy a correct suitcase.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by mrkings84(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
Nigeria is a messed up contraption
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by DeGLORIOUS: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
This is wickedness
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by zumbigbo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abassmt:
You people should be truthful for once We have bad and greedy people in Nigeria that's why the country is like this if you don't believe it ask people from Benua state how #500m got spoilt in David Mark house.

500 million naira - Naija jus spoil anyhow - I was thinking of coming back for xmas - wisdom tell me re-route to Tanzania for vibes instead.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Krak(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's how they role, their real understanding of strictures. We know them already

Roll
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by DeGLORIOUS: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
The new naira should have expiration date. Possibly a life span of 5 years
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Krak:

Roll
tnx, typos cheesy
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by etrange: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
All these "a private" news though. No names or addresses?

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Nursepepeye(f): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
babazak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4eiSmhMGI
shut up if you can not tell us who the person is
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by IamAsiri: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Minjim:
The CBN should up it's game. It's the lack of adequate supervision that's causing all these.
CBN print new notes yearly but
ATM and banks are still paying customers with old and torn notes?

All ATM pay only 1k and it's very rare to see one that pays #500. None even pay the rest notes.

Then how do all other denominations enter circulation?

When you people are done deceiving yourselves.
Let me know

Do you collect money only from ATMs?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by DeGLORIOUS: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emi lo kon grin, when will you take your bullion van to the bank? grin grin
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Adeoye11(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

We should go electronic. It will prevent all these kind things

How, share us the idea
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Lifestone(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
gulfer:
I remembered the mansion in ikoyi where they found cash stashes on both local and foreign currencies You wonder what happened to the exhibit many years later. EFCC was also culpable of storing seized cash in like manner for relooting undecided undecided undecided
That money belonged to FG, Magu was just doing gra gra
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Whoever that has this money....may God punish you.

You would say you it's yours...why the curse? But...God go still punish you.

Government and their doings, they will find a house stacked with money but wouldn't find the owner of the house..... Una dey deceive unaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.