Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home (86260 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by pacificom: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
In a country where sick people are begging for financial help in hospitals, and where it's so hard for people to feed. We have wicked set of leaders. Only a politician can do this kind of animal act
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Franking: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is their prosecution loading? Or will it end here as usual?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
NB: those quoting me to say that politicians buy votes with cash should remember that one of the presidential candidates had cash delivered to his home on the eve of the last presidential election in bullion vans direct from the bank. These policies wouldn't prevent the same happening again in the next presidential election.

My brother, Nigerians are the most gullible set of people in the world. It's one reason politicians dey use their head anyhow. The talk like they are smart but when it comes to politics, this politicians use their heads
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Penguin2: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ogbeniomo:
does it mean that those that stock billions can't use it acquire properties and still maintain their stolen wealth thereafter?

If you have a house you are selling for 170million naira now and I want to buy it, but I offer to pay in cash, will you accept?

If you say yes, tell me how you intend depositing the 170million naira cash before January 31st next year without running into trouble with EFCC.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by 10mobile: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gentleswift:
survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians.

You made me go back to check the meaning of the word 'survive'. So, from what you said, "survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians". By implication, therefore, dying mentality is a blessing to Nigerians? Please explain. Good night.

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by 2elliot: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

We should go electronic. It will prevent all these kind things
This is what the luciferian globalists want. They create and water the problems and then give you solutions, while at the same time restricting your freedoms. The globalists wants CDBC digital currencies, and they will fight until fiat money is removed, and digital currency is brought for the ultimate control of all mankind.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Marvins009: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
All these videos been circulated online are probably government propaganda to garner public support for their badly thought out Naira redesign policy. Who in his right mind would keep rotten money in his home or in a lorry? Nigerians should wise up.
NB: those quoting me should know that all old notes are returned to the CBN for record and destruction so they are in possession of the largest stockpile of old notes in the country. We also read how they have spent trillions in printing new currencies under Buhari so with Aisha Buhari's brother in charge of the currency printing security minting press, this currency redesign policy is possible a big cashout for them before eventual handover next year.
NB: those quoting me to say that politicians buy votes with cash should remember that one of the presidential candidates had cash delivered to his home on the eve of the last presidential election in bullion vans direct from the bank. These policies wouldn't prevent the same happening again in the next presidential election.

Hypocrisy of the highest order when Jonathan was redesigned 100 and 50 note to polima you no talk then let’s not see everything that government do as been playing politics just to gain small attention

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by 2elliot: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

My brother, Nigerians are the most gullible set of people in the world. It's one reason politicians dey use their head anyhow. The talk like they are smart but when it comes to politics, this politicians use their heads
We all ultimately being controlled to accept the CDBC digital prison. All of these controlled demolition of fiat money is to prepare our minds to accept the incoming New world order digital currency.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Menclothing: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Old noted in cbn storage is what government is using to deceive una

If u hv naira u can change to.dollar with aboki
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by slivertongue: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:

Point-blank
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by armadeo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
muyico:
Dis old news! Blogger sha?

God bless you. This video is old as F.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Speedition: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Who owns the money in the first place, these set of people should be arrested and locked up. This is a crime against the entire country.
babazak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4eiSmhMGI
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:

If you have a house you are selling for 170million naira now and I want to buy it, but I offer to pay in cash, will you accept?

If you say yes, tell me how you intend depositing the 170million naira cash before January 31st next year without running into trouble with EFCC.

I had this same argument with someone last week over this issue. The guy they would just go to aboki and buy dollars at 1200 cash that aboki would rush it.

I told him that you think the aboki doesn't know why you are buying with so much volume of cash. You want to transfer your wahala to him abi. The same reason you cannot deposit that none is the same reason he can't.

People don't reason these days

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Blizzfull123: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
babazak:

Since the announcement was made about reprinting of the naira notes,God has started disgracing some persons who then thinks that they were lord over Nigeria
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by sukkot: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
nnnaa mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn somebody done discover my stash

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Ouchbabe(f): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
babazak:

See so much money wasting.
If you are touched in your heart to gift me data, I will really appreciate it. Any amount is OK. Airtel or MTN.
Kindly quote me and thanks a lot in advance
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by jaxxy(m): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2022
New Nigeria notes cannot deteriorate to that extent unless they were mutilated naira notes that were abandoned or they were poorly kept and eaten by rodents or sm poor storage conditions.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by viodemus: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Oga Buhari and Emefiele did a good job on this policy. Hopefully there will not play friendship favoritism in disbursements and assistance in laundering cash.

Nice 1 from Nigeria to London.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by mamawa123: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2022
He / she needs to be jailed
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Aboks(m): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Useless people
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by leofab(f): 4:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Prometheus666:
Could as well be fake notes minted and could not be circulated.
it’s a propaganda job from apc to justify that minting of cash.. at the moment that the country is struggling the only that comes to mind is reprinting of money.. it’s okay..
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Microwhy: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
Its a propaganda by government. Go to EFCC and you will get loads of such money seized by EFCC during raids.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by HardMirror(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:
All these "a private" news though. No names or addresses?
reason why i wont take the news serious.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by HardMirror(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Speedition:
Who owns the money in the first place, these set of people should be arrested and locked up. This is a crime against the entire country.
that is why u should not believe this video. You no be mumu nau. No names no address

1 Like

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by uche393: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
I love your analogy, but I still think the naira redesign is good.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Our politicians are making Nigerians crying while our commonwealth are rotten away in their expensive houses.
I am grateful to God, and thanks to Buhari for the naira redesign.
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by luluosas(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2022
I don't have any house to sell, but if you can help me with 1 million naira, I will be very grateful. Thanks
Penguin2:

Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by Gentleswift(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2022
10mobile:

You made me go back to check the meaning of the word 'survive'. So, from what you said, "survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians". By implication, therefore, dying mentality is a blessing to Nigerians? Please explain. Good night.
we tend to adjust to every bad thing thrown at us. When will we learn as citizens, to fight against injustice, against our opressors, when!?
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by ike007(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:

What are you saying.....did you leave during abachas time? Do you know how easy it is to be addicted to just laundering money ? Or have you heard about Pablo Escobar and how he burnt money found on his walls in one of his houses tl keep his children warm...? This money probably belongs to one of the politicians and drug barons
Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by walebliss(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
God go punish una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.