Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu (1816 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
The Ondo State Governor Rotimi Akeredolu buried his mother Lady Evangelist Grace Abosede Akeredolu in Owo Ondo State yesterday. Many dignitaries were present including the vice President Yemi Osibanjo, APC presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu and many others. Prof. Yemi Osibanjo sat with Bola Tinubu for more than twenty minutes only for him to get to the podium and acknowledged everyone present except Bola Tinubu. Although his attention was later called before he accepted his errors and did the right thing. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafzTbfhZm4
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
While it might be a complete error on his side. Many people think the vice president Yemi Osibanjo deliberately did it.

5 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2022
But Tinubu started this fight...Sending his urchins to rally and be tagging Osinbajo a Judas....

Ordinary name skipping, he frown wan blow him face off....

Old rugged thief and a spice of drug dealing and a kingpin..

Emilokan my foot...

11 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by gozmok1(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2022
someone is running from interview.

Someone suffers from Parkinson disease.

Someone is so old that he doesn't articulate well.

Someone told us".... If u dislike borrowing by fg stop buying Benz...". Economists are still trying to understand and find the synthesis of his reasoning ���

Someone wears diaper and wants to sit in aso rock.

Someone is a first class accountant in the university of the almighty � and runs away from accountant's conferences

��
I didn't call name ooo
Just someone ����

6 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Professor Yemi Osinbajo doing back to Asiwaju what he did to him at the APC convention where ABAT greeted PMB and snubbed PYO until someone called his attention to that.
If you do me I do you; man no go vex!
ADTR!!!

7 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by booblacain(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
He did not "refuse" to acknowledge him, he just did not notice him at first.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
booblacain:
He did not "refuse" to acknowledge him, he just did not notice him at first.
Lols...... He didn't notice someone he sat beside for more than twenty minutes before his speech.......

4 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by asanausana91: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
This is actually a revenge. Tinubu did the same thing after the primaries of APC.
Osinbajo is a wise man,he even called Tinubu emilokon which is an insultive word to Nigerians.
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:
While it might be a complete error on his side. Many people think the vice president Yemi Osibanjo deliberately did it.

How on earth would that be an error. The presidential candidate of your party is seated and you acknowledged the presence of everyone except him? Reason am nah

ADTR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Emir01: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
ArdaTuran:

How on earth would that be an error. The presidential candidate of your party is seated and you acknowledged the presence of everyone except him? Reason am nah

ADTR!!!

He said is an error, are you thinking for him or knows what is thinking in his mind? He has cleared d air what else again?. Wether is delibrate or not doesn't hold water again after clarification.

1 Like

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by tishbite41(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
This is revenge best served cold
Tinubu has more enemies than he can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
ArdaTuran:

ADTR!!!
That means all is still not well between them. Although I don't think Bola Tinubu is keeping any malice with the vice President
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by booblacain(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:

Lols...... He didn't notice someone he sat beside for more than twenty minutes before his speech.......

Well, I am just saying what Osinbajo implied in his statement.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2022
booblacain:

Well, I am just saying what Osinbajo implied in his statement.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
This is actually a revenge. Tinubu did the same thing after the primaries of APC.
Osinbajo is a wise man,he even called Tinubu emilokon which is an insultive word to Nigerians.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Viscuz: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2022
The drug sniffer must be sent back to the land of the witches where he escaped from

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
tishbite41:
This is revenge best served cold
Tinubu has more enemies than he can imagine
Imagine..... He even called Tinubu emilokan.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Yemi is still bitter but time has passed him bye. No one has time for the game he is playing now
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Where is obi,abi he is not a dignitary.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
Where is obi,abi he is not a dignitary.
He was not present at the event na
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by omowolewa: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Heay yeaH, omoluabi
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
But Tinubu started this fight...Sending his urchins to rally and be tagging Osinbajo a Judas....

Emilokan my foot...
You people can HATE all you want, Tinubu will be your next president. You and your entire region can go jump off Everest for all the world cares. smiley
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:
Even the apology was more condescending.

Osubande has finally untied himself from the apron strings of Tinubu. I congratulate him.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Even the apology was more condescending.

Osubande has finally untied himself from the apron strings of Tinubu. I congratulate him.
Lols ..... As if Tinubu send him before
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corrinthians:
You people can HATE all you want, Tinubu will be your next president. You and your entire region can go jump off Everest for all the world cares. smiley
Omenka Shattap!

Fulani is wiping your kit and kin off the surface of the earth Benue.

Keep hiding in Mushin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:

Lols ..... As if Tinubu send him before
SO Tinubu no send Judas? grin
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Africum: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
SO Tinubu no send Judas? grin
At all.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Attention seeker Tinubu isn't your mate.
JASONjnr:

Emilokan my foot...
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by highchief1: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:
The Ondo State Governor Rotimi Akeredolu buried his mother Lady Evangelist Grace Abosede Akeredolu in Owo Ondo State yesterday. Many dignitaries were present including the vice President Yemi Osibanjo, APC presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu and many others. Prof. Yemi Osibanjo sat with Bola Tinubu for more than twenty minutes only for him to get to the podium and acknowledged everyone present except Bola Tinubu. Although his attention was later called before he accepted his errors and did the right thing. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafzTbfhZm4
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
u didn’t make an error u are just an ungrateful person.from commissioner to vp it was only made possible by tinubu.keep disrespecting him but remember by ur own strength u can’t win councilor in ur village.
Re: Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Omenka Shattap!

Fulani is wiping your kit and kin off the surface of the earth Benue.

Keep hiding in Mushin.
It is always said you Igbos who support obi tend to be extremely dull upstairs and hostile. You feel have yet to do anything to deserve a different consideration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra / Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change / Prophetic Messages To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.