Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet (1414 Views)

FEDDO Graduate Trainee Pre-employment Test 2022 / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2022
On Saturday, 12 November 2022, I was part of candidates who wrote the Chevron Attorney Recruitment Test administered by DRAGNET.
Two days to the exam, I had received an email:

‘Dear Candidate,
Trust this email finds you well
This is to inform you that the Chevron Attorney Test coming up on Saturday 12th November, 2022 is going to be a Skills Test that is computer-based, and the assessment will be 2hrs.
Best of luck!
Thank you.'

Unaware of what a Skill Test is, I surfed the entire Nairaland platform to understand what a Skills Test means. The information I kept getting was that it was going to be the traditional NUMERICAL, VERBAL, DIAGRAMATIC tests. I kept on preparing for these usual psychometric tests although I resisted the temptation of buying any of the preparatory past questions materials being sold.

Dear Nairalanders, I went in for that exam only to find that a Skill Test has nothing to do with the usual NUMERICAL, VERBAL, DIAGRAMATIC tests. It was purely Law-related questions.

Going forward Nairalanders, if you’re invited for a SKILL TEST, kindly prepare based on your professional background and materials. It has nothing to do with those psychometric tests. I wish I knew better.

As for the lawyers who wrote the Chevron Attorney Test yesterday, I wish you all the best of luck.
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello Learned Friend,
Well, I did my best. Thanks for asking. We should be waiting for their response. I don't know how long it will take.
I would think they were all law-related. Basically all related to Oil and Gas Law.
I wrote mine in Abuja. How was yours and where did you write?

Hidentity:
I did the test too. However, it is not just law related question as you suggested, except we did different tests. The first was law related, while the four other ones only had one law-related question (draft of sales agreement).

How was it for you and where did you write yours?
All the best.
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2022
idiamiezeh:
Hello Learned Friend,
Well, I did my best. Thanks for asking. We should be waiting for their response. I don't know how long it will take.
I would think they were all law-related. Basically all related to Oil and Gas Law.
I wrote mine in Abuja. How was yours and where did you write?

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hidentity:

I did in Abuja too. I probably saw you. Questions 1 is pure issue of law. In section 2, a question is also on law (to draft a contract). Another on policy. Then two are on oil and gas. I don't even know how the exam was. I'm positive about 2 question and I'm indifferent about the other 2.

Oh wow! Are you sure you weren't my seatmate smiley? I sat just in front of that visually-impaired colleague of ours before he was moved.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and stay positive.
Do you have an idea on the number of lawyers needed? I already forgot about the advert.
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
idiamiezeh:

Oh wow! Are you sure you weren't my seatmate smiley? I sat just in front of that visually-impaired colleague of ours before he was moved.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and stay positive.
Do you have an idea on the number of lawyers needed? I already forgot about the advert.

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Hidentity:

I was on the seat to his right. We were two, I was the guy who wore native, a lady sat beside me. I don't know the number required, but I learnt the top 10 would be called for interview.

Some did in Lagos and Delta too. Maybe top 3 per centre then they'll pick 2 or 3 eventually.

Hello. Have you heard anything from them yet since the test?. I got an email to fill a questionnaire on their website a couple of weeks ago but nothing was said about the test result or interview.

Also, do you know if the role is in Lagos or Delta?
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2022
khaleesi:

Hello. Have you heard anything from them yet since the test?. I got an email to fill a questionnaire on their website a couple of weeks ago but nothing was said about the test result or interview.

Good morning. The role is in Delta. I think the questionnaire if from Dragnet just to record your view on the process. I don't think it has anything to do with success or otherwise in the test.
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Hidentity:

Good morning. The role is in Delta. I think the questionnaire if from Dragnet just to record your view on the process. I don't think it has anything to do with success or otherwise in the test.

Ok. The questionnaire was from Chevron. It directed me to their candidate website. The questions were on whether the candidate is a former government employee or has relatives who are government employees. They said it is for purpose of legal compliance

1 Like

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
khaleesi:

Ok. The questionnaire was from Chevron. It directed me to their candidate website. The questions were on whether the candidate is a former government employee or has relatives who are government employees. They said it is for purpose of legal compliance
I guess you are being considered then. Congratulations. I wish you a successful outcome. I didn't get the mail.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hidentity:

I guess you are being considered then. Congratulations. I wish you a successful outcome. I didn't get the mail.

Thank you.

Maybe you can go to your candidate home page and check if the questionnaire is there.
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Hidentity(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
khaleesi:

Thank you.

Maybe you can go to your candidate home page and check if the questionnaire is there.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
khaleesi:

Hello Learned friend,

Sorry I'm just replying this. Been offline for awhile.

I also got the email to fill the STAR QUESTIONNAIRE same period.

From the job advert, the role is at Warri, Delta State.

Let's stay positive.

Compliments!

1 Like

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hidentity:

Something came up already that I'm pursuing. Might not even follow through with Chevron if it works out. At this level, I really pray and want it for you if they want only a candidate. Wish me the best in the one I'm pursuing too.

Thanks.

Wishing you the very best in your pursuit. We'd all be fine eventually mate!
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
khaleesi:

Yeah.
Precisely what the email content was.
Wishing us the very best in this process!

1 Like

Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
idiamiezeh:

Hello Learned friend,

Sorry I'm just replying this. Been offline for awhile.

I also got the email to fill the STAR QUESTIONNAIRE same period.

From the job advert, the role is at Warri, Delta State.

Let's stay positive.

Compliments!

Ok. Thank you
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by Angel2424: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
idiamiezeh:

Yeah.
Precisely what the email content was.
Wishing us the very best in this process!

Hi Learned Friend,

Chevron has sent out emails for interview. Hope you got the invite?
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
khaleesi:

Hi Learned Friend,

Chevron has sent out emails for interview. Hope you got the invite?

Learned friend,
Very sorry I'm just coming online.
Yes I received the email and have interviewed.
What about you?
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
idiamiezeh:

Learned friend,
Very sorry I'm just coming online.
Yes I received the email and have interviewed.
What about you?

Same. Fingers crossed then. Did you interview in Lagos?
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
khaleesi:

Same. Fingers crossed then. Did you interview in Lagos?

Yes, I interviewed at Lagos.
Was there another interview location save Lagos?
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by khaleesi(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
idiamiezeh:

Yes, I interviewed at Lagos.
Was there another interview location save Lagos?

I do not think so. I did mine at lagos too
Re: Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet by idiamiezeh(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
khaleesi:

I do not think so. I did mine at lagos too

Hello Learned friend,
Has there been any further information from Chevron?
The silence is becoming deafening.
I can be reached on WhatsApp or voice call on 08077077857 let's get talking.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Hse Training And Certificates / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn / Surveying And Geoinformatics Students And Graduates...itz Ur Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.