Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Public Toilet. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Public Toilet. (2992 Views)

Who Can Make Use Of This Original Public Toilet? / Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career / BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Toilet. by hakunajay(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2011
I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?". Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here! Then I'm asked "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now". Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an i.d.i.o.t in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions".
Re: Public Toilet. by oderemo(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2011
this joke is bad,imagine that for real. grin grin grin
Re: Public Toilet. by yeye4live(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2011
great work bro
Re: Public Toilet. by masterd1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
good job
Re: Public Toilet. by kodylicky(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
lolz
Re: Public Toilet. by jbblues24(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2019
I wonder what would have happened if I made this wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Mumu Pass? / When You Are The Breadwinner Of The Family / Best Sunday Joke To Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.