Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Peter Obi Might Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Might Win (1395 Views)

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship / Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / Peter Obi Might Win Lagos: See The Mammoth Crowd That Welcomed Him To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Judging the media wave he ENJOYS currently, if the PDP doesn't perform well in 2023 to 2027.

I see Peter Obi winning in 2027, that's if El-rufai doesn't contest sha grin cheesy.
The PDP must do everything possible to live to the expectations of Nigerians no matter how little..

2023 was long decided after 2019 election, Atiku is coming no DOUBT, INFACT ATIKU IS HERE.

Obi will drop out of the 2023 race latest December.
Agbado will keep smuggling his powder post 2023.

ATIKU IS HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
You can't predict the future,Let juat pray for the best of all the presidential contestant.
Thinkam:
Judging the media wave he ENJOYS currently, if the PDP doesn't perform well in 2023 to 2027.

I see Peter Obi winning in 2027, that's if El-rufai doesn't contest sha grin cheesy.
The PDP must do everything possible to live to the expectations of Nigerians no matter how little..

2023 was long decided after 2019 election, Atiku is coming no DOUBT, INFACT ATIKU IS HERE.

ATIKU IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ibrahimlagosian:
You can't predict the future,Let juat pray for the best of all the presidential contestant.

This isn't a prediction.. Statements of facts
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Odogwua: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi drop out? Never. Go and research about his early days in politics.

Mr Obi did not choose himself. He is on a mandate to give Nigeria back to Nigerians.

Get the idea of quitting out of your mind.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Odogwua:
Peter Gregory Obi drop out? Never. Go and research about his early days in politics.

Mr Obi did not choose himself. He is on a mandate to give Nigeria back to Nigerians.

Get the idea of quitting out of your mind.

He dropped out of presidential primaries bro
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by hisgrace090: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Peter obi I know is never a push over.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by saintokwuluora(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your headline tells me your inner convictions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Your headline tells me your inner convictions.

Peter Obi isn't contesting 2023 elections bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Peter Obi isn't contesting 2023 elections bro
wake up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
wake up

I am bro
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

You have prayed this prayer more than 7000x. You must be a funny man.

If you are a Southerner it will pain me because then you would be very foolish.

If it's money you want, link with some Obi people on Twitter. But for supporting a low-life thief,, no,, that's a no no.

Obi is next President. Start adjusting. Stop all your mental disturbance.

I pray you thumbprint LP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Oilwell(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

ATIKU IS HERE

Bro change your medicine
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

You have prayed this prayer more than 7000x. You must be a funny man.

If you are a Southerner it will pain me because then you would be very foolish.

If it's money you want, link with some Obi people on Twitter. But for supporting a low-life thief,, no,, that's a no no.

Obi is next President. Start adjusting. Stop all your mental disturbance.

I pray you thumbprint LP.

Not a prayer bro, a fact
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by naijapips04: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Peter obi is blowing all his chances in this election. He will cost PDP important votes. I don't see them taking him back after this betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by XerXers: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

ATIKU IS HERE
This is what I have been telling Thiefnubuu urchins mocking Peter Obi. They should cry for their drug Lord who is already in the mud and whose lifelong ambition will be buried after 2023. If Obi loses to PDP he will get some governors, senators, HOR members etc that will help him in next elections, age favors him
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
XerXers:

This is what I have been telling Thiefnubuu urchins mocking Peter Obi. They should cry for their drug Lord who is already in the mud and whose lifelong ambition will be buried after 2023. If Obi loses to PDP he will get some governors, senators, HOR members etc that will help him in next elections, age favors him

Fair enough
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by ProudImolite: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

ATIKU IS HERE
grin grin grin Atiku is going nowhere ,you are right about Agbado
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
ProudImolite:
grin grin grin Atiku is going nowhere ,you are right about Agbado

Only atiku is running bro
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by ProudImolite: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Only atiku is running bro
Atiku is running to Dubai

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Penguin2: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thinkam:

ATIKU IS HERE

You are actually right about one thing - that 2023 was decided after the 2019 elections; or so your paymasters thought.

But you see, God had other plans, one of which was the Obi joker that none of us saw coming.
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Kayode1979: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
OBI that can even win his own polling until

Re: Peter Obi Might Win by Quality20(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anybody contesting might win, so u have not said anything
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by hollandis(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thinkam:

ATIKU IS HERE

Sorry .Obi is winning
Re: Peter Obi Might Win by FatherOfJesus: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
You are slowly coming to terms with reality.

(1) (Reply)

This Labour Party new song anthem deserves an award / Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia / Nigeria Is Entering A New Era Of Hates After The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.