Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30513 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by missyblissy: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes, Yes and Yes a Billion timea

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Deltavariant(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
You no finish this life wahala but your mumu dey think about the next life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by BigYash: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

What a very stupid talk!

Who name help? Are you okay? What is she bringing to the table and how does marriage favours a man if not that it is a burden? You're saying she changed her name for you. What kind of stupid careless myopic thinking is this?
That one dey reason with her clit. No too vex for her,no be her fault

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
bravehost4u:
God forbid
Jesus! shocked
Really but why?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
mightyhaze:
Yes o

Very brilliant and highly motivated..

Above all,overlooks my flaws.. almost amuses her ..esp my ugly temperament.

Haven't raised a voice on her in our 7 yrs of marriage,talkless of a hand because I'm always in awe how she handles situations

Till tmoro I still dey credit my cousin account.. wen introduce her to me cool
Wow...
I'm happy reading this cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
NEavaeR! I won't even want to be born in the same century as her.

She is too good .... To the point I am afraid of another man noticing her goodness grin so I am happy ....

Happily married cry cry cry cry

Toto sweet but where e der lead TO?

Men answer in chorus *you can never know!!*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by polite2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ooooo yesssss 100%
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by godofuck231: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
No , my wife be like police woman when get crush on pocket picker , always catching me of guard and arrest follows , for public na so she gi slap my ass like say she give me ass hold, the the one when de pain me she go sit for my lap , oh lawd......m

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Zeel007: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
mightyhaze:
Yes o

Very brilliant and highly motivated..

Above all,overlooks my flaws.. almost amuses her ..esp my ugly temperament.

Haven't raised a voice on her in our 7 yrs of marriage,talkless of a hand because I'm always in awe how she handles situations

Till tmoro I still dey credit my cousin account.. wen introduce her to me cool
that's lovely

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oizee:
Yes, he is my absolute best, i will choose him over and over again.
Wow... cheesy
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ghiloman28(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
God Abeg angry
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by SirFred1759: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes ooh, I will marry her again and again. She's a blessing to me.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nijablast:
Honestly speaking, my wife has always acted like my mother. She's the best gift I have ever got. Truly, behind every successfully man, there's a woman.
If I come to this world again, I just want to be with you my GEM .
Awwwn kiss
Your wife must be a lucky woman cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Or11: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, just summarize the reason why you said so to me. Even is just one paragraph. I want to learn one or two things. Thank you in advance!

Lack of freedom and differences in character.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blesstar(f): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Or11:
I wish I never got married
Why do you say so pls
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by CanineOfJackal: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
You are a graduate for fvck sake. Can't you grow up after all these years?

Seriously you are too kindergarten at heart that's why you always flop at job interviews

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by missyblissy: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marriage is partnership. It is not a master slave relationship where you dictate who does what? You do chores with your spouse in every and anything, and make and take decisions together. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend and not your boss!!!!!

There are no roles or chores dedicated to the woman or man. If you think this way, you will definitely enjoy your marriage

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by friendl: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes 100%

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Michelle55: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol, the comments I'm reading here no be wetin go make person gather mind go marry again and those intending to, go pause am walai cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by rollywise(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin

No reasonable woman would stay with a man as confused as you are. A slave to his slave masters. If as bad as this economy is you still clamour for those who put you where you are then even a she goat should reject your hopeless proposal

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DenreleDave(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
You are a graduate for fvck sake. Can't you grow up after all these years?

Seriously you are too kindergarten at heart that's why you always flop at job interviews
cry more grin grin grin
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by izubext007: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DenreleDave(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
rollywise:

No reasonable woman would stay with a man as confused as you are. A slave to his slave masters. If as bad as this economy is you still clamour for those who put you where you are then even a she goat should reject your hopeless proposal

Keep crying

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Chummynoni(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes, she is the most amazing woman ever.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
As someone who loves adventure, I d say no.
I ll prefer someone with a different character.
Dem been force you

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
4FACEADELEKE:

Dem been force you
stfu

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Connected1: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
DukeNija:

Wait till you marry her
Yeah.

There won't be much difference I believe.

I have dated some girls before and they are worse off.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by goodjack(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Never. Never Never.
Blood of Habakkuk.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
stfu
Damaged woman I pity the innocent man

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ibawon(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
100% No marriage don't have up and downs but I choose this life in the next again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by stacyadams: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin am single and searching any single lady should come and pay my groom price and answer Mrs... Am not willing to spend shishi on any marriage grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Meandmycrew(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls ask zazu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.