Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30532 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Shootdonttalk:
Never!!! I never had peace with her. I started drinking and smoking because of her behaviours after we had my second daughter. I never had up to 5k in my account when she was with me, but today I can boast having over a million naira after she left. HONESTLY, I passed through hell! Thank God she ended the relationship herself. Never in my whole life will I leave with a woman under my roof again. I come in peace.
hehehehe.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Desusi: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
edogu:
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.
You're fortunate.! It's a black market brother.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I didn't want to throw shades at him on purpose. But it's not right making the woman head of a marriage. It's wrong!
my utmost respect for that lady. She will hand him his ass when she is fed up of his weakness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Desusi: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs
Na waaa for you

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
Na waa for you ooo.Wetin Igbo do you now? Remember,you're brothers from the root.kai denrele,stop it ,l beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2022
YES. I can’t imagine life without my wife o. She’s the best thing to ever happen to me. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Desusi:

Na waa for you ooo.Wetin Igbo do you now? Remember,you're brothers from the root.kai denrele,stop it ,l beg you.
he is not married, dont listen to him
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Yeah, I can imagine that's not easy. Thanks.

Just trying to learn.

Would put the other dots anyway.

You have been quoting almost everyone talking about marriage on this thread lool! It's good to learn tho. I'm single also, so Learning from those who got married.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Desusi: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

She changed her name for you
So,what glory does that brings to man?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Binchim001: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

Over and over again.

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.

Yes but only if we both won't be believers in a god.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by lanre316: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Connected1:
Not marred yet.

But I wish to have a partner as understanding as her in my next life.

Though she's flawed but I know I can manage.

This what EVERY married man said before marriage. Every one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Unrated900(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
You don't marry a Nigerian girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Naija girl still good
Na ghana girl worst pass

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by jeromestarks: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Or11:
I wish I never got married
Please narrate why.
And quote me so I can come and read. I want to learn.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Desusi: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
missyblissy:
Marriage is partnership. It is not a master slave relationship where you dictate who does what? You do chores with your spouse in every and anything, and make and take decisions together. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend and not your boss!!!!!

There are no roles or chores dedicated to the woman or man. If you think this way, you will definitely enjoy your marriage
I concur.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Prettychild(f): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
edogu:
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.
Amen. May God’s blessings continue to rest on your home. I tap into this grace for me and hubby in Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DadaHammed: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin

Ethnic hate don chop dis one brain finish. Na pity make we dey pity am. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another simp about to go down again.. I wished that dude could be given the pill now embarassed
Go give am , yeye dey smell , grin something wey me with my guy dey discuss wella , you thought we are babies online grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by BABANGBALI: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2022
OP no go sleep, dey there dey do amebo upandan
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2022
yusufmurry:

because him dey feed you. When e finish, your true colour comes out.

Women are just like Femi fani-Kayode, FFK. Give him food, he will sing songs of praises.
grin grin , see you , you no when I don dey hustle, for my family dem teach us make we dey independent regardless of your gender , so no be every lady you see fall in love with man , na money make her fall in love..

As for my guy , that money him go get am , me sef go get am ..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

grin grin grin grin

You have been looking for attention, now you have it.

You are obviously someone who has not travelled anywhere in your life, you are trapped within the confines of your place of nativity, your interaction is most likely very limited and your few friends, if any, are small minded people like you.

You are not married and has never been. You are an attention seeker, obviously unintelligent and relegated in society.

The fact you turned this post into a tribal slant shows how unfortunate you are and also the few people like your sorry self that liked or shared your post.

There! You are the attention you seek.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by abiolamitodun(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2022
I wouldn't lie...most marriages are still active because of the impact of smartphones....take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by CutSoap(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months.

Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.
You be things
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by EmperorGodswill: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2022
My wife is managing me well
Why I love nd tolerate her mess
Nt eazy bt I will stick wit her.best ever
D way dis my wife take love hmm
My mumm no fit
Such a quality nd woman of varlor

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by just4fun(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmnnnn.....

Full of Pride, can't remember the last time a so-called wife said "I'm sorry". Always feeling that I'm the one at fault.

Questions my authority and speaks disrespectfully in front of my children.

If you slap am now to reset her brain, people will say I am a woman beater...

12 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by purehustle101(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2022
In all your doings never marry an olosho. It ended in pains for me. But sorry 90% of today ladies are olosho, so look for one wey never too cast, get her pregnant and move on.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by aruzuoke(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes �
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Grandmeister(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You mean marriage.
A child can love his mother without sacrifice
So can a dog love his owner, etc
A child of what age? You mistake fondness and affection for love.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Blessings1212: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Every woman get one spirit wey the posses them
The right thing to do as a man is take ur own spirit buy plenty olive oil
Once the spirit starts manifesting pour a little of the anointed oil on her
Continue ur love life
This gender is something else

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by chloride6: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months.

Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by DukeNija(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Connected1:

Yeah.

There won't be much difference I believe.

I have dated some girls before and they are worse off.

Lol. You’re really ignorant aren’t you? I’m a married man and I say wait till you marry her then conclude.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.