Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy (4625 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by afbstrategies: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:
I must confess that government of APC is working, I see a situation where dollars will crash to beyond what it was in 2015, in fact, dollars may get down to below #150 before the end of 2022.

I was in main market and forex prices were crashing before me, too many people are bringing dollars to sell.

Emefiele is a genius.

Take the damn pills bro. They are prescribed for a reason.

Nairaland is safer and normal when you don't skip your medication undecided cheesy
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:
I must confess that government of APC is working, I see a situation where dollars will crash to beyond what it was in 2015, in fact, dollars may get down to below #150 before the end of 2022.

I was in main market and forex prices were crashing before me, too many people are bringing dollars to sell.

Emefiele is a genius.

LSD is a very strong dope. Stop taking it without eating.
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Daddyyin: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
fastseo:

Currently 750 bro

Maybe your area. A friend even bought it lesser about an hour ago. 705/$
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by fidel2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:
What did you smoke, bro?

God bless u for that question bro..
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by fastseo: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Daddyyin:

Ok bro
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Jnkay: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is only a wicked youth or Nigerian will see all the pains and poverty APC has inflicted on Nigerians, and still pray or campaign for any candidate in APC to rule Nigeria again.

Is only in Nigeria we see demons in human form in day light campaigning for these wicked oppressors.

Wondering why people will be so tribalistic that they don't have human feelings nor care about the poors, sick, homeless and dead bodies littered on the streets of Nigeria.

APC has failed us and any presidential candidate from APC will still be controlled by same cabal, and thus fail Nigerians the more
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Emmanuel909090: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Op has a point here
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by tarantino1: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nigeria will never get it right with ediots like this.
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:

Emefiele is a genius.
405/$? Come again.
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Sparrk007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE DOLLAR DON CAST
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Indispensable85(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dollar rise again today.
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by plaindealer: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why is it that what's good for Nigeria is always bad for obi pandora Igbos and what's bad for Nigeria always make obi pandora Igbos happy?

Go figure.. grin grin
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Dest8sman: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
The fall of dollar can never be verified through the social media. Its true fall will reflect on the price of goods and services, period.

Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by CaptMarvel(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:

Emefiele is a genius.
I was shocked o.

When I checked Google, I had to stop arguing with aboki before he changed his mind hahahahahahahaha cool
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by fastseo: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Daddyyin:

How much in ur area today? sad
Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by Daddyyin: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
fastseo:

How much in ur area today? sad

Re: I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy by fastseo: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Daddyyin:

You are very economical with the truth. It's 790+ because i had to go bank made withdrawal n change on Tuesday. I couldn't go on Monday cos of sit at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. / How Fayose Looted Ekiti Treasury – Efcc / Cold War In The House Of God Abakaliki Diocese A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.