Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign (1063 Views)

Photos: INEC Office In Plateau Set Ablaze By Drunk Security Officer / INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by leethebee: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Plateau is set to host President Muhammadu Buhari, Sen. Ahmed Tinubu, All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, APC National Chairman, Sen. Abdullahi Adamu and other dignitaries for the flag off of APC presidential campaigns, an official of the campaign committee has said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the party will flag off its campaigns on Tuesday in Jos.

The Chairman, Local Organising Committee and Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr Ahmed Wase said on Monday in Jos that the committee had concluded the arrangements for the event.

Wase said that security and other arrangements were put in place for the success of the programme.

“With the calibre of guests, you can see that we have daunting task ahead of us, especially their security and safety while in the state.

“These tasks are surmountable as we have properly strategised to ensure nothing is left to chance,” he said.

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria? Bet Now on www.naijabet.com

Wase stated that the party’s vice presidential candidate Sen. Kashim Shettima, the Senate President, Sen. Ahmed Lawan, the Speaker House of Representatives, Rep. Femi Gbajabiamiia, as well as the deputy senate president, governors and other dignitaries would be in attendance.

He added that the committee is also expecting guests and party supporters across the length and breadth of the country to grace the occasion.

“I wish to commend the APC for its choice of Plateau for the launching of its presidential campaign.

“The choice of Jos which has a memorable history of hosting presidential campaigns and presidential primaries which produced presidents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is not a mistake.

“This time around we are very prepared to repeat that feat as we confidently March into the 2023 presidential and general elections,” he stated.

NAN reports that Jos, the Plateau capital is wearing a new look.

NAN observed that potholes on the streets leading to the venue of the event have been filled.

Gov. Simon Lalong, the Director General, APC Presidential Campaign Council is expected to visit Rwang Pam Stadium on Monday to inspect the stadium. (NAN)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by OneCandleAway(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Instead of them to use this opportunity to protest against the APC.

Upon all the deaths in Jo's, the president hasn't come to condole them or said anything, but now it's time for Campaign he is coming over.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by MissLeslie(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Volume

1 Like

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by muykem: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Upon all the deaths in Jo's, the president hasn't come to condole them or said anything, but now it's time for Campaign he is coming over.
IPOB members can help them to protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Urheadmaster(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
muykem:

All the citizens suppose protest against APC brutal government tongue
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cc kyase, if buhari raise tinubu hands,those fanatic buharists in jos north,wase,kanam will vote buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:
Cc kyase, if buhari raise tinubu hands,those fanatic buharists in jos north,wase,kanam will vote Buhari

Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by BATified2023: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

not everyone will b an hater like igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:
Cc kyase, if buhari raise tinubu hands,those fanatic buharists in jos north,wase,kanam will vote buhari
Haven't they always voted for Buhari and APC?
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by SlavaUkraini: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu would still lose the state

garfield1:

dey there dey deceive yourself...

Those fanatic Buharists have been hard hit because of the economic hardships unleashed by the Katsina dullard in the Aso rock.

They will not even reason Buhari even if he is on the ballot this time around.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by OneCandleAway(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
not everyone will b an hater like igbos

First of all I'm not even igbo. Someone cannot complain about the killings in the north the person will be tagged ipob. I'm a Southern Christian that has empathy for the northern Christians killed by muslim herdsmen/bandits.

And I'm sure you're a northerm muslim so you're happy northern Christians are being killed off.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by BATified2023: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

First of all I'm not even igbo. Someone cannot complain about the killings in the north the person will be tagged ipob. I'm a Southern Christian that has empathy for the northern Christians killed by muslim herdsmen/bandits.

And I'm sure you're a northerm muslim so you're happy northern Christians are being killed off.
u this Igbo miscreants

Y do u find it easy to deny your forefathers anytime u want to be mischievous?
U igbos n failed n u will gnash your teeth next year,same mistake your forefathers did that made them end up in d dustbin is d same mistake u are making n u will surely end up in d thrash can

We will all prefer shekau rule us than an Igbo man
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

Haven't they always voted for Buhari and APC?

They have but may not vote tinubu except buhari intervenes.I dey drink palmy. Come and join me
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by OneCandleAway(f): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u this Igbo miscreants

Y do u find it easy to deny your forefathers anytime u want to be mischievous?
U igbos n failed n u will gnash your teeth next year,same mistake your forefathers did that made them end up in d dustbin is d same mistake u are making n u will surely end up in d thrash can

We will all prefer shekau rule us than an Igbo man

Baby BAT I said I'm not Igbo.

Must every Yoruba support a drug lord?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu

My bad.buhari highest crowd in 2019 was from jos
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by BATified2023: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Baby BAT I said I'm not Igbo.

Must every Yoruba support a drug lord?

emeka

Enjoy your day
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Kyase(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

My bad.buhari highest crowd in 2019 was from jos

Kano and katisna and even kaduna
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

They have but may not vote tinubu except buhari intervenes.I dey drink palmy. Come and join me
Buharists are still APC supporters...
Or they're shifting to Madugu?
Enjoy your self. Grateful for the offer just wish I can teleport.
Freshly brewed palm wine is very sweet not some concoction 'alcohol' being sold at joint.
The taste is heavenly!!
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

Buharists are still APC supporters...
Or they're shifting to Madugu?
Enjoy your self. Grateful for the offer just wish I can teleport.
Freshly brewed palm wine is very sweet not some concoction 'alcohol' being sold at joint.
The taste is heavenly!!

True.we brew palmwine heavily in cross river.I prefer it to beer
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Kano and katisna and even kaduna
That Buhari crowd for Kano choke oo
The stadium was filled, even outside the stadium sea of human converged.
Atiku's rally in sokoto was massive.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Mightymanna(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Barka Zuwa Garin Jos shugaban Kasan Gobe Alhaji Bola Tinubu
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

True.we brew palmwine heavily in cross river.I prefer it to beer
I don't do beers.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

I don't do beers.

Try Budweiser.what of spirit?
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Kyase(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

That Buhari crowd for Kano choke oo
The stadium was filled, even outside the stadium sea of human converged.
Atiku's rally in sokoto was massive.

Even kaduna
Full stadium
Stretching from levintis roundabout
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Try Budweiser.what of spirit?
No.
Only soft drink and wine.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by garfield1: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

No.
Only soft drink and wine.

Guy,na wao.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Even kaduna
Full stadium
Stretching from levintis roundabout
2019 was the year of crazy crowd pulling.
Not sure 2023 will be as the previous year.
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Kyase(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aiel123:

2019 was the year of crazy crowd pulling.
Not sure 2023 will be as the previous year.

Same thing will happen but it nobody can pull the kind of crowd Buhari pulled, Buhari no be anybody mate for that one
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by RestructureNig1: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
muykem:

We never forget

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by omowolewa: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Game on
Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by JoeNL22(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

Re: Plateau Set To Host Buhari, Tinubu For APC Campaign by Aiel123: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Same thing will happen but it nobody can pull the kind of crowd Buhari pulled, Buhari no be anybody mate for that one
True.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Was Lowest In Poverty Under Peter in 2013 according to NBS (photos) / Tinubu Plans To Relocate FCT Back To Lagos-PDP / APC Is Currently Doing Well In SE And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.