Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN (4317 Views)

Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by sonature1: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I wonder why MC Olumo hasn't been living up to is expectations.

Send thugs after the yoruba boy to go and bring is head to himtongue.

David Hundeyin knows he is threading on a dangerous path and will be taking extra measures to protect himself.

I doubt that guy is in Nigeria because being a Lagos indigene, I strongly believe he has lots of Tinubu's urchins and apologists around him, including from his immediate family.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Advocate500: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Support Bola Tinubu? Could careless about Jagaban and APC, but I will tell you the fact that as long as this is Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president after General Buhari unless his life is taken.

Keep deceiving yourself, pretending to be what you are not.
if you believe what you wrote,you should go home and celebrate with your well wishers ,you shouldn't be crying on every thread on this forum.oga not even buhari can determine who wins the election, Nigeria is bigger than such projection ok.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by ganisucks(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bola Tinubu Like MKO Abiola are CIA agents, yankee educated & trained, worked for MobilExxon Nigeria as the Treasury “The Bag Man”.

Forget it, he has already won the election.

CIA do not affiliate with stooges of the republican party. The man from Ota on the other hand is a whole other game.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by WantsandMore: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
I thought investigative junors were supposed to be impartial, apolitical so as to give an objective view of any report , however, it's well established that David is a staunch supporter of P.O and blocks anyone on Twitter who doesn't agree with him, how m I suppose to trust anything from this nigga?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

When facts come out that he didn't work at Mobil, I wonder what you will defend with..

You are so dumb. Jezz
Not just work for Exxonmobil, Treasury “The Bag Man” ExxonMobil Nigeria @ the age of 40, you cannot imagine the connection and money?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:

CIA do not affiliate with stooges of the Republican Party. The man from Ota on the other hand is a whole other game.
But it was the Democratic Party that invited Tinubu?
https://www.channelstv.com/2012/09/14/i-was-invited-by-the-democratic-party-tinubu/
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not just work for Exxonmobil, Treasury “The Bag Man” ExxonMobil Nigeria @ the age of 40, you cannot imagine the connection and money?

Please how old are you?

Sounding so incoherent like a baby
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
if you believe what you wrote,you should go home and celebrate with your well wishers ,you shouldn't be crying on every thread on this forum.oga not even buhari can determine who wins the election, Nigeria is bigger than such projection ok.
Well I swear on my life I was correct in 2015 & 2019.

From the Nigeria I know, Muslim Muslim ticket will definitely win the election in 2023 based on ruling party government magic.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Please how old are you?

Sounding so incoherent like a baby
I know the facts are hurting you? There is no time for assumptions.

Is this not Nigeria? Only a naive politically minded person will bet against the ruling party APC in this Zoo Republic called Nigeria, isn’t Atiku a founding member of APC, isn’t Peter Obi Atiku’s boy?

No honor amongst thieves.

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by ClearFlair: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
I noticed that the last four digits of Tinubu's social security number was quoted by the so called Tish Negron who wrote the number.
For those who live in USA, is this normal that a company will quote either the full SSN or the last four digits of person's SSN in reply meant for a third party?
See the letter below:

APC is full of criminals
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I know the facts are hurting you? There is no time for assumptions.

Is this not Nigeria? Only a naive politically minded person will bet against the ruling party APC in this Zoo Republic called Nigeria, isn’t Atiku a founding member of APC, isn’t Peter Obi Atiku’s boy?

No honor amongst thieves.

Child run along

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Advocate500: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:

From the Nigeria I know, Muslim Muslim ticket will definitely win the election in 2023 based on ruling party government magic.
we all did, going by the event of 2019 ,you and I will agree with me that with the power of incumbency it was difficult for buhari to win,a lot of factors does not favor tinubu,for you to win election in Nigeria, you need to be popular, tinubu is not a popular choice as things stand today.if you believe some one or group of people can rig anyone into ASO Rock,you need to wake up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Deloitte said, we have never seen this man before in our life. All your explanation should be directed to Tinubu to come clear his name.. Or is he dead?
Someone that was Treasury of Exxonmobil Nigeria, (Home of Corruption) you are talking of Deloitte?

How much was it again Deloitte paid to the Feds in 2018 for all those illegal tax evasion deals of yesteryears?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AmehTsaev: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I've lived in the USA for some decades now so I can categorically tell you that every organization out here typically ask for and indicate the last 4 digits of your SSN number in every official document in your name, the SSN is always 9 numbers, with only the last 4 attached to a document in your name in every affidavit or report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
we all did, going by the event of 2019 ,you and I will agree with me that with the power of incumbency it was difficult for buhari to win,a lot of factors does not favor tinubu,for you to win election in Nigeria, you need to be popular, tinubu is not a popular choice as things stand today.if you believe some one or group of people can rig anyone into ASO Rock,you need to wake up.
It is a formula, Tinubu is only playing out the script, Muslim Muslim ticket is the winning ticket.

APC is not fear fear Jonathan, they have no plans of handing over power to any opposition party, even The President’s wife assumed same last week, Whoever likes can go and report them to The Supreme Court of Nigeria.

No need for me to deceive myself, wishing otherwise, you would only be disappointed as usual, no honor amongst thieves.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
AmehTsaev:
I've lived in the USA for some decades now so I can categorically tell you that every organization out here typically ask for and indicate the last 4 digits of your SSN number in every official document in your name, the SSN is always 10 numbers, with only the last 4 attached to a document in your name in every affidavit or report.
Then you should know that all this Tinubu nonsense is much ado about nothing, whether ssn or not?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Child run along
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu, if not why will an ex governor for 8 years be living in Lagos State & not his home state?

You forgot these pictures, you only reiterated my point, when I say no honor amongst thieves. grin

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Advocate500: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is a formula, Tinubu is only playing out the script, Muslim Muslim ticket is the winning ticket.

APC is not fear fear Jonathan, they have no plans of handing over power to any opposition party, Whoever likes can go and report to The Supreme Court of Nigeria.

No need for me to deceive myself, wishing otherwise, you would only be disappointed as usual.
As you permutate you reason too, Nigerian existence is more important to the actors than the political interest of one man or group of people,when you understand that the governance of a Nation is beyond political party in power ,you will understand what I am saying,any attempt to force unpopular choice to the people might bring doom to the nation.

2023 will an interesting year.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
As you permutate you reason too, Nigerian existence is more important to the actors than the political interest of one man or group of people,when you understand that the governance of a Nation is beyond political party in power ,you will understand what I am saying,any attempt to force unpopular choice to the people might bring doom to the nation.

2023 will an interesting year
You are assuming a political utopia, not reality.

Red Bull gives you wings.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by VoteObi2023: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is Delloite a government agency that they will be disclosing your sola sola number.

So I can just work into HR Block and ask did Jameshaduff Okoli work for you in 1983, then they will print the info and give the last 4 digits of my ssn to the interloper?
Subpoenaed

Do you know what that means?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Doyou2019: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I wouldn’t blame an ignorant miserable person like you in that hamlet in Nigeria, only if you know what Chi-Town is about, Home of the Bulls, & the Cubs.

Fear Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to conquer Chicago & Lagos State, is not an easy feat.

Napoleon Jagaban of Nigeria.

This one is ignorance-personified, yet he has the temerity to call another ignorant.
Urchinry no be job o. Go find work.
Ole alapa ma sise!
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by snowball11(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Somebody should tell this thing to shut the Bleep up with his Muslim-muslim ticket nonsense! undecided
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by snowball11(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Most correspondence written on behalf of me are written in the form *** ** with my last four digits SSN.

That's the way it's written!
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by MiaBeer(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
SSN is the most guided secret in USA, and putting his last four digits, shows that the letter is fake. No company executive can do that.
There’s nothing anyone will or can do with the last 4 digits of your social security number in the United States. It is always requested by officials and institutions.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
snowball11:

Somebody should tell this thing to shut the Bleep up with his Muslim-muslim ticket nonsense! undecided
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow senior snowball11, the sooner you take your medicine, the earlier you are assured of recovery.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Innocentman86: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Never, What concerns his shola shola number?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
MiaBeer:

There’s nothing anyone will or can do with the last 4 digits of your social security number in the United States. It is always requested by officials and institutions.
Does Atiku have ssn work related issues, Does Peter Obi have ssn work related issues?

Please vote for the candidate with ssn related issues he is highly experienced, been there, done that, if not no way Exxonmobil Nigeria would have hired him as their Treasury.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Noblechykk(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:

CIA do not affiliate with stooges of the republican party. The man from Ota on the other hand is a whole other game.
Deep; very few will understand
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep quiet, what are you trying to imply? If you are saying what I am saying then hold your silence.

Bola Tinubu issue wan kill the hypocrites for Nigeria?

The North who holds your tinubu's destiny and unholy emilokan ambition in their hands have already decided to punish him for cheating Atiku in the last Election so He can take over from Bubu, knowing fully well that bubu will make them Suffer greatly cheesy grin
Chai fear North ooo grin they must sha get reason grin
This should be your major problem now,not SOLUDO,Obi, Or trying to defend what everyone already knows, Tinubu's position as a drug Lord is not a secret.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by MiaBeer(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Does Atiku have ssn work related issues, Does Peter Obi have ssn work related issues?

Please vote for the candidate with ssn related issues he is highly experienced, been there, done that, if not no way Exxonmobil Nigeria would have hired him as their Treasury.
Even if the person is an 84 year old drug lord and a BAT!! Your mumu is cleaning gutter in Oshodi.

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by snowball11(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow senior snowball11, the sooner you take your medicine, the earlier you are assured of recovery.

The medicine you urchins are given on a regular you mean? undecided

Idiotic bunch!
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowball11:

The medicine you urchins are given on a regular you mean? undecided

Idiotic bunch!
Hope the Tylenol injection has eased the pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch!! Jonathan Frown Face As Atiku,okowa Visit Him For Forgiveness And Support / Tinubu One Year On; Hope Deferred, Not Renewed - Dele Sobowale / Senate Presidency: Mark Plans To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.