Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State (88672 Views)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by sageb: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Oga abeg rest....
My current location right now......pls keep your bragging rights for women WEY nor know their left from right

You see that pouch....na money fullam.

Pls let's not derail this thread.

"That's why I sip my alcohol
I don't wanna reason bad things no more
I don't wanna go back to where I dey before
Make e no dey dey disturb me joor joor jooor" Sip alcohol by Joeboy

@ahnie enjoy
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by RedMac: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Lolz sorry Mac,it's Hausa.

Translate what u said pls
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by ahnie: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2022
RedMac:

Translate what u said pls
It means...I don't know.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Sir I prolly thinks you should apologize to this person....he said nothing but the truth.
Hanks anuku is a junkie and a drug abuser.

Pls do not get mad with my comments,but that's the truth.

Did you see him abusing those drugs or just watched a movie where he was taking drugs and concluded that's how he is
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
RedMac:

See I have seen him several times smoking, especially at agbo joint, he do patronise my neighbor at traffic light in asaba, you can't tell me someone who's smoking cigarettes won't do hard drugs

So you only saw him take cigarettes and concluded he takes hard drugs too, look you might be right but it doesn't make sense that you'd be the judge jury and executioner
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rikze:

If only you knew how much I know him you'll realize you've made yourself a monumental fool by means of your comment.

Mofokaz always jumping into conclusion
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rikze:

I pity you, drug addict...
The fact you called me a drug addict proves my point
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Coronavirus1: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wrong person this not Hanks
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Rikze: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tbaba001:

The fact you called me a drug addict proves my point

I won't dignify you with another reply.

Gth
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rikze:

I won't dignify you with another reply.

Gth

Just don't go jumping into conclusions from stupid ideas you make up in your head, okay??
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by SenatePresdo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
RedMac:

Of course he's, has children as well... Don't know if the family has abandoned him...

Nawa oo
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Aarondan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQeQUjSFus

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help.

Like someone commented online, this is when he can be helped, not when he dies, that glowing tributes from colleagues will start flowing in, and his social pages will start receiving lots of followers.

Source: Goldmynetv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck8bqg4IuAA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.

Effect of drugs
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by RedMac: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Nawa oo

That's how bad drug abuse is... It takes over your life, and no one else except God can intervene

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by vicfajeze: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
GoAndVerify:

And so what?

Have you ever seen where somebody is being forced to use mkpurummiri?
Come to Nnewi and see 4urself
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by vicfajeze: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Septagon:
89 softcopies
How i fit get am?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Septagon: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
vicfajeze:
How i fit get am?
no in my profile
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by JoeNL22(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
wink2015:

The responsibility to help Hanks Anuku is Not only to Mr Peter Obi of the labour party or the Igbo people.

But why reference the responsibility to only Mr Peter Obi?

Why not not call out rich politicians like TINUBU, Kwankwanso, Abubakar Atiku.?

Have you become Ex-Senator Dino Melaye that is always calling Mr Peter Obi 's name.

It is to every Nigerian in the society.

It is a responsibility to all humanitarian hearted individual including you and I

Your N200 or N500 or N1000 can make a difference in the lives of this brother to get him rehabilitated.

We should not reduce the responsibility to the extent where people politicize it

It is a responsibility to the Delta state government where he hailed from.

Governor Okowa who is from Delta North the same geopolitical zone where Hanks Anuku hail from can assist.

Governor Okowa having been in government for so long is very rich with PETRO-DOLLARS from the coffers of the Delta state government.

Other money includes the Ex-governor James Ibori Loot that was transferred from Great Britain to the federal government of President Muhammadu Buhari which was returned to the Delta state government by the federal government.

It is this money governor Okowa is pumping to the Atiku Presidential campaign of which he is a vice presidential running mates in the 2023 presidential election.

Nollywood actors and actresses that are kind should assist one of their sick member.

It seems Hanks Anuku problem is one that keeps reoccurring as long as Hanks Anuku keeps taking drugs

That is why most people are not feeling that their financial contribution can assist him.

Hanks Anuku was not into politics he was for all Nigerian rich or poor.

We pray that Almighty God who is most merciful visit Hanks Anuku to healed him of whatever health challenges or financial that he is passing through ( be it spiritual or non spiritual)

God bless you sir.
We are grateful. Nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by vicfajeze: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Septagon:
no in my profile
Okay
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by aariwa(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Septagon:
89 softcopies
where is your location and how much is the Hardley Chase per copy?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Septagon: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
aariwa:
where is your location and how much is the Hardley Chase per copy?
they are soft copies.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Emmyblessed1: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Someodds:

Na pussy be soap simple
Can you help me order something online
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Someodds: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Emmyblessed1:

Can you help me order something online
why not
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Emmyblessed1: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Someodds:
why not
Can I have ur number so we could talk better or message me on zero seven zero three seven two nine three two five five

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.