Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State (88658 Views)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by descarado: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

Mad
This is real.
Drugs has razed his brain
Rehab but that's money.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Unrated900(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
How we wan take help am now.
I need am account to reach him
My peanut can assist a bit.
It’s a pity
Let’s embraced love
ita a pity I no get Twitter account.
Or how person wan take donate now
Wey no go touch Guy man hand..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
SisterFire:
no be ashawo females dey do? Mumu boy
You can't write without unnecessary insults eh? Na wa
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by OgwuEgo: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yes an actress confirmed that it was a movieshoot
BritishAirways:
He is old now. Perhaps In his late 50s now.
This also looks like a movie cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Eltunechi11: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQeQUjSFus

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help.

Like someone commented online, this is when he can be helped, not when he dies, that glowing tributes from colleagues will start flowing in, and his social pages will start receiving lots of followers.

Source: Goldmynetv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck8bqg4IuAA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.

The only Nollywood star that doesn't have a verified Instagram account......
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Proudlyomonna: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Not everything is about treatment

Nigga just finished a wrap of Igbo, MkpuruNmiri and drank some monkey tail, at Iya shenedu joint early in the morning to open his belly,..

he would bath, brush, eat Akpu, dress up and come online to shout Vote Peter Obi,

Suffer no dey tire you

We no dey give shishi

So you go still use dis guy pitiable state do your failed emilokan campaign grin the North that holds your desperate sick shaky old drug Lord's destiny in thier hands have decided to stand on his manhood grin grin instead of his mandate grin grin.

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by dontrulee: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's actually fake though.

An actress released a video of them together to debunk this rumor.

Let me debunk something here tonight, a lot of people are going through "mental illness" and some are not even drug related. Not everyone that's roaming the street is into drugs. A lot of factors can predispose to mental illness. We have genetic factors, environment factors, adverse life events, social factors, financial factors and many more.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Kayharry(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shan George comments on this video that's nothing is wrong with him.. according to her they are together 3days ago at a movie set Hank was playing mad king.

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by dchamp234(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Why pity someone who failed his parents, himself and even the society.
Drug kills, always keep away from it
What proof do you have that he's into drugs??
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by pansophist(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Life of a man. When you are down, then the world will remind you that it doesn't give a fork about you. Like a tyre, if you stop rolling, the world will move on and leave you behind.

There was also one other popular Nigerian male singer that was caught on camera in such a disgraceful state, it made the front page of nairaland years back, I forgot his name (Azadus?). The commenters were laughing at him, it was such a shameful sight to behold.

There and then, it reaffirms my conviction about the disposable state of men, that you are only valued when you have money. Most celebrities with health issues been paraded online begging for donations are mostly men. Women someone seem to get it right, or perhaps, lucky.

And some guys instead of being desperate and paying the price to make something out of their life instead choose to spend their salary on a girlfriend that has the mindset of ''but you can do more''. He spends their youthful years working dangerous jobs just to appease a woman that will dump him if he catches her cheating grin

Life no balance at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by GoAndVerify: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Mkpurimmiri has finished him.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by pansophist(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Mrkumareze:

No single empathy for another human. Shey na cow blood de run for your body ni? Why not just keep quiet instead of speak and we identify you for your lack of humanity?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by pansophist(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2022
thrillionaire:
Damn. The actresses in Nollywood are driven either by peer competition, fear of poverty or the strong urge to "pepper them." They defy all odds and do the most to live the good life. But the males... I don't know why they're not hungry to aspire to perspire and desire and... Smh

why you come to de talk like jjc na? Life is easier for most women, that's a fact. IF she is willing to go down the highway, which many do, then she will never know poverty. Until when men can be prostitutes, trends like this will not change grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by juman(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2022
He destroys himself by using drugs.
Film industry is not totally bad.

Let him clean himself up and continue his acting, at least he would be getting money to pay his bills and live good life.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by fcbelle72(f): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=CitynewsNG post=118389354]Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a ....
similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help .... He is very much ok, i guess it's just a movie scene grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by 14july: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
Honestly, I really pity the actor. I pray he gets help ASAP.

Drug addiction is far worse than any other addiction in this life. I have a cousin who literally sold his Samsung phone worth ₦150k for cheaper amount (₦21k) just to buy drugs. I cried that day.

Drugs addiction is very hard to quit. May God deliver him.
gambling addiction is the worst...drug dae learn bro cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by MorningSir: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by MorningSir: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Not everyone can or knows how to help themselves my bro…have a little compassion and see that if he really sees things from your angle him sef go like live like normal person too. We don’t know what his demons are like.

Besides we f^k up everything sometimes and still ask God to forgive us even when we’ve planned to ask for forgiveness before we do our rubbish and he go still forgive because he understand say we dey be like dat sometimes.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by clockwisereport: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2022
BritishAirways:
He is old now. Perhaps In his late 50s now.
This also looks like a movie cut

He is in his early sixties
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by vicfajeze: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Septagon:
Hope he is not the one.The pioneers of nollywood.

Hadley Chase available
how many copies?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by vicfajeze: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2022
GoAndVerify:
Mkpurimmiri has finished him.
No be una Igbo pple dey sell ham
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Princedapace(m): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2022
thrillionaire:
Damn. The actresses in Nollywood are driven either by peer competition, fear of poverty or the strong urge to "pepper them." They defy all odds and do the most to live the good life. But the males... I don't know why they're not hungry to aspire to perspire and desire and... Smh

Oga, the female actress, na p*ssy dey give em money o.
These ladies are easily seen by some of the biggest boys within Africa and booked and laid for.
Look, their aim is simple, catch the biggest fish as much as possible.
The male, no one dates em for their d*ck angry

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by 43Ronin: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Once u leave weed and enter crack, you are finished... no control of yourself anymore
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by fof1: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help.

Like someone commented online, this is when he can be helped, not when he dies, that glowing tributes from colleagues will start flowing in, and his social pages will start receiving lots of followers.

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.

Depression and Drugs Abuse... Indian Hemp Masters gone Wrong...needs Rehabilitation and Sanity.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by teblu(m): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2022
It was the same drug that lead to Majek Fashek's death and now this. I pray he gets the help he needs.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by fkj950ax(m): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2022
thrillionaire:
You obviously don't understand the level of sexual depravity in Nigeria. Nigerian men pay ridiculous amount of money to JUST have sex, and Nigerian women are actively having sex for money without any form of reserve.
He is a guy, no Nigerian man will pay him ridiculous money for sex, as is all the other male Nollywood actors (old and new).

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by sageb: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2022
CitynewsNG:

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.

chai!
okowa should reach out to him.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Ifogift007: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Not everything is about treatment

Nigga just finished a wrap of Igbo, MkpuruNmiri and drank some monkey tail, at Iya shenedu joint early in the morning to open his belly,..

he would bath, brush, eat Akpu, dress up and come online to shout Vote Peter Obi,

Suffer no dey tire you

We no dey give shishi

Foolish man quotes
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Rikze:
Kai

See what drugs have done to this guy...

Say no to drugs...

Emmmm, were you there when he was taking these drugs, stupid Nigerian always jumping into conclusions
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 2:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Another fool, what proof do you have that he takes drugs exactly
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Tbaba001: 2:57am On Nov 15, 2022
RedMac:
This ain't the first time na, me personally have seen him wondering around at ibusa road in asaba several times...

But I thought I saw videos of igwe Tupac and zubby Micheal helping him some 2 years back... Nawa o... Drug abuse is immensely bad

May God help him... Too bad man

Please what proof do you have that he went mad over drugs or he himself takes drugs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.