Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul (38973 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / Iran Rejects US Coronavirus Aid Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by eguarojeona: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
One very good thing about the Russia-Ukrainian war is that it opened the eyes of so many countries to see the Un!ted state for what they really are: Hypocrites and Evil

Imagine the turkish interior minister likening the US condolences to "the murderer arriving as one of the first at the scene of the crime."

It says alot about how glaring the evil dealings and intentions of the Un!ted state are around the world. And thank God everyone is coming to terms with the fact.

Why always them? Why would a country be going around supporting group within another country just to bring the government down through chaos, war and upset. Why?
I hope you know your messages are pubic. People like you would still prefer to settle yourselves and family in same USA and the west instead of places like saudi,russia,turkey.Confused people.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Karnice600: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Truthday:

Same Regine change it didn't try in Uganda with over 35 years of musevveni rule, the gulf states, the ones on it's shores.

And how does turkey political issues concern your father USA? I guess that's a state of democracy. Madness

E no concern them o my brother.
But come to think of this-
During the Endsars massacre, the youths took to social media handles which were not controlled by a strict, central government, to cry out, so their voices could be heard globally.
I know you know that they weren't expecting help from China, nor were they soliciting for Russia's intervention to appeal to the Nigerian government.
They were calling out the ills of their government for 'the world' to see their pains and intervene by entreating their government appropriately. Who's the world here I'm talking about? The same world Zelensky and Ukrainians cried out to. The government and people who have strong values and belief in human rights and freedom of expression. The UN, EU, AI, WHO, the US, UK, Canada... Not China or Russia, even though they are part of the UN. Why?
Because they can't give what they don't have. They don't understand any of these liberal ideologies and have bad records with them too.
Your emotions may never make you understand this. I still understand.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Moniya4Real(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Peleee ooo antiwest. Always doing the blame game
For your info, I am not Anti-west. I am Anti-prejudice. How does one explain innocent people held for over 10 years without trial at Guantanamo bay only to release them that they are clean without any form of compensation for wasting their productive lives just because you control the UN that can mediate on their behalf. Haba! Let’s reason it na
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Danisaint112(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Whatever you think, always remember that the world is more safe with American as the control head than any other countries being the control head,,,,So let your reasoning be defendable

Unfortunately a lot don't realise this. Imagine Russia or China becoming world power? Damn dictators then when the world will know we have been sleeping on bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2022
So when it is about America, your eyes are open to see them for who they are; but when it's about Nigeria and the men destroying it, your eyes suddenly went blind. Don't you think you're the real HYPOCRITE here?
lhordspy:
One very good thing about the Russia-Ukrainian war is that it opened the eyes of so many countries to see the Un!ted state for what they really are: Hypocrites and Evil

Imagine the turkish interior minister likening the US condolences to "the murderer arriving as one of the first at the scene of the crime."

It says alot about how glaring the evil dealings and intentions of the Un!ted state are around the world. And thank God everyone is coming to terms with the fact.

Why always them? Why would a country be going around supporting group within another country just to bring the government down through chaos, war and upset. Why?
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Truthday: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Karnice600:

E no concern them o my brother.
But come to think of this-
During the Endsars massacre, the youths took to social media handles which were not controlled by a strict, central government, to cry out, so their voices could be heard globally.
I know you know that they weren't expecting help from China, nor were they soliciting for Russia's intervention to appeal to the Nigerian government.
They were calling out the ills of their government for 'the world' to see their pains and intervene by entreating their government appropriately. Who's the world here I'm talking about? The same world Zelensky and Ukrainians cried out to. The government and people who have strong values and belief in human rights and freedom of expression. The UN, EU, AI, WHO, the US, UK, Canada... Not China or Russia, even though they are part of the UN. Why?
Because they can't give what they don't have. They don't understand any of these liberal ideologies and have bad records with them too.
Your emotions may never make you understand this. I still understand.

Ill respectfully say, keep quiet. As far as I've known. No leader on earth is as compassionate as chinese leader. None on earth. Pls stop looking at the western media, check what xi jimping is doing, and how he's going from houses to houses, visiting and eating with common people in the remotest of villages. So, you think people.are fools and won't come out if they're really oppressed. That's the China, biggest population on earth.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Karnice600: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Truthday:

Ill respectfully say, keep quiet. As far as I've known. No leader on earth is as compassionate as chinese leader. None on earth. Pls stop looking at the western media,
check what xi jimping is doing, and how he's going from houses to houses, visiting and eating with common people in the remotest of villages. So, you think people.are fools and won't come out if they're really oppressed. That's the China, biggest population on earth.
Okay Sir. I will stop listening to Western media whenever you stop using 'Western Google'.

...check what xi jimping is doing, and how he's going from houses to houses, visiting and eating with common people in the remotest of villages. So, you think people.are fools and won't come out if they're really oppressed. That's the China, biggest population on earth.

grin grin
Abeg who go help me interpret the rest of weytin this guy talk. Na few lines I manage grab.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by ArewaNorth: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Whatever you think, always remember that the world is more safe with American as the control head than any other countries being the control head,,,,So let your reasoning be defendable

Are you dogmatically telling us that with other big Nations the deaths of millions of Iraq, hundred thousands in Afghanistan, millions in Syria, hudred thousands across Africa and Asia more deaths in the past 3 decades than WW3 will be more?
US is complete evil except in the eyes of mentally inferior people like you!
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by SaLongs1(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Stop lying and displaying ignorance...
Assange is still in prison, Snowden is still wanted..
Thank God for Russia that help Snowden then, he would've been killed now..
I laugh at you saying that I am ignorant whilst you are displaying double the amount of it. It still stands that even you will scramble for the US or UK if given the opportunity rather than the two pariah countries that I mentioned
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by SaLongs1(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Karnice600:

Okay Sir. I will stop listening to Western media whenever you stop using 'Western Google'.

...check what xi jimping is doing, and how he's going from houses to houses, visiting and eating with common people in the remotest of villages. So, you think people.are fools and won't come out if they're really oppressed. That's the China, biggest population on earth.

grin grin grin his point of view is symptomatic of slow folks
Abeg who go help me interpret the rest of weytin this guy talk. Na few lines I manage grab.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by fxexperts: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
RZArecta:
Everyone is getting fed up with America and it's shenanigans cool
Nigerians are Bunch of jokers everywhere.

Ka3rry:
Everybody don kn US to dey support underneath & sending one fake condolence
Because they refuse to support the continuous rule of one idiot President in Turkey, they are now in support of the terror attack. bunch of clueless people.

PheelzAlmighty:
I like this. Fvck their fakery
I would rather say, you lots like suffering alot.

Truthday:

Ill respectfully say, keep quiet. As far as I've known. No leader on earth is as compassionate as chinese leader. None on earth. Pls stop looking at the western media, check what xi jimping is doing, and how he's going from houses to houses, visiting and eating with common people in the remotest of villages. So, you think people.are fools and won't come out if they're really oppressed. That's the China, biggest population on earth.
The same strategy your Agabdo PDP and APC lords use to deceive you on a daily basis during election period, when they will be eating agbado from roadside sellers and helping roadside sellers to fry Akara for the picture only. That is the same thing you are celebrating here. I do not know say jokers like you truly believe these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by RZArecta(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
fxexperts:
Nigerians are Bunch of jokers everywhere.

Because they refuse to support the continuous rule of one idiot President in Turkey, they are now in support of the terror attack. bunch of clueless people.

I would rather say, you lots like suffering alot.

The same strategy your Agabdo PDP and APC lords use to deceive you on a daily basis during election period, when they will be eating agbado from roadside sellers and helping roadside sellers to fry Akara for the picture only. That is the same thing you are celebrating here. I do not know say jokers like you truly believe these politicians.

smoke whatever makes you happy. My comment comes from an informed position. If you don't like or believe it then that's your problem
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Nnamaka1: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Nothing like an extra weight tipping any balance, the Soviets were the main force that fought the Nazis..
The Soviets weren't prepared for the Nazi invasion.. In Soviet position, the US would've needed loans too..

Hitler greatest mistake was attacking Soviet Union, he could've been unstoppable with a neutral Soviet and a strong Japan ally..

What's your point exactly Sir/Ma?
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Nnamaka1: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
BentizilL:

What's the difference between speaking English under British and speaking German, are they not same??

Have you tried living in the UK and see how they treat us Africans compared to how the Germans treat us Africans?
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Gubioma: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
wiseone28:
You can only quote me if Turkey is your country
U can quote me if Biafra can exist

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by 4ward4: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Benitoh:

Be careful how you engage them in argument because most of them are not mentally sound and stable, some of them just feel like making comments because everyone else does.
Don't forget some of them are frustrated, confused and not mentally stable.

they are head slammer. Stoll having Grudges because their Number one was killed. the 9/11 mastermind...
They are rejecting US condolences and arresting a Syrian Refugee who is a head slammer like themselves.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by wiseone28: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gubioma:
U can quote me if Biafra can exist

Shikenan Nagode
I'm from the south not East so i don't need Biafra
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Gubioma: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Chat me in WhatsApp

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Gubioma: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
wiseone28:
But u need Oduduwa republic koh..?
Chat me in WhatsApp.

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by wiseone28: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gubioma:
Chat me in WhatsApp
Shikenan Nagode
Do we have a planned business?
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by wiseone28: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gubioma:
But u need Oduduwa republic koh..? Chat me in WhatsApp.
Shikenan Nagode
Boy leave me alone..

I thought Oduduwa is for western Nigeria?

I am from south south, not East, North or West.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by BentizilL: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Nnamaka1:

Have you tried living in the UK and see how they treat us Africans compared to how the Germans treat us Africans?
What are you telling me??
Is English your mother tongue?
How do UK treat you? Like a strong man pitying his weak slave.. undecided
SMH at your submission.. angry
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by ALFADOS(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Hippocratic
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by BigBashiru: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2022
eguarojeona:
I hope you know your messages are pubic. People like you would still prefer to settle yourselves and family in same USA and the west instead of places like saudi,russia,turkey.Confused people.

No I will prefer to settle my family in China or Turkey (I like muslim countries)...the only reason people dont settle in non western countries is due to language barrier (English is not widely spoken there). We settle in the West due to no language barrier....
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by BigBashiru: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Nnamaka1:

Africans are more advanced than the anglo saxons - but they have almost succeeded in erasing African history just as they erased the history of North American tribes....

We are the ones that should be treating them as dirt cos we are more advanced tho you wont believe it...
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Nnamaka1: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
BentizilL:

What are you telling me??
Is English your mother tongue?
How do UK treat you? Like a strong man pitying his weak slave.. undecided
SMH at your submission.. angry

Please don't get my argument wrong. What I am trying to say is that if I have to choose between 2evils, I would rather go for the British/American Evils , they still have some little Mercy in them compared to the rest of the world.

I rather play a slave to the UK than play a slave to my country Nigeria. My country destroys destinies. What I couldn't achieve in 20yrs working in Nigeria, I was able to achieve in less than 2 yrs living abroad. I know it's not a right mentality, but the fear of poverty in Nigeria is the beginning of smart reasoning.
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Nnamaka1: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africans are more advanced than the anglo saxons - but they have almost succeeded in erasing African history just as they erased the history of North American tribes....

We are the ones that should be treating them as dirt cos we are more advanced tho you wont believe it...

You are right big brother. But the problem is our mentally. We don't like to see our fellow brother progress. We like to dominate each other. And once we African see that a brother wants to start prospering an African brother will try to destroy such brother.

See how they are treating our educational sector for example, while billions are being wasted on parties and less important things. See our health sector, if you don't have money or know someone in the hospital, you won't be treated well. The list is endless big brother. The bottom line is that Africans are unique, great and blessed, but our wicked personality won't allow us to prosper. That's just the fact!
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by BigBashiru: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nnamaka1:

You are right big brother. But the problem is our mentally. [b]We don't like to see our fellow brother progress . We like to dominate each other. And once we African see that a brother wants to start prospering an African brother will try to destroy such brother.

See how they are treating our educational sector for example, while billions are being wasted on parties and less important things. See our health sector, if you don't have money or know someone in the hospital, you won't be treated well. The list is endless big brother. The bottom line is that Africans are unique, great and blessed, but our wicked personality won't allow us to prosper. That's just the fact![/b]
the bolded is human nature... European elites and France and UK do not want to see Africa progress because it is against their best interests and that will destroy their racist narratives....so its the same thing...

Is UK not pumping billions of pounds into the war in ukraine while its economy remains in shambles?

About hospitals i agree on the need to create a culture of strong work ethics...

1 Like

Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Kennyfancy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Are you dogmatically telling us that with other big Nations the deaths of millions of Iraq, hundred thousands in Afghanistan, millions in Syria, hudred thousands across Africa and Asia more deaths in the past 3 decades than WW3 will be more?
US is complete evil except in the eyes of mentally inferior people like you!
cry me a River
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Kennyfancy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

How you dey do the arbitrage
yes friend
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Kennyfancy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Horokrox:
True! I'll always remember that on this day(14 November 2022) at 8:05 pm a clown with the moniker Kennyfancy made a very Foolish comment lipsrsealed
how old is your father
Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by Kennyfancy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
lekjons:
Tell this to Iraqis, who lost one million+ people!!!! and their country left in ruin due to USA "mistake"
what mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) / Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.