Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! (1712 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
The regard and respect I used to have for Soludo just died after reading the garbage he wrote. You mean a so-called governor had the time to write a full book just to rant like a school girl?

Soludo is indeed jealous and envious of Peter Obi. With a friend or brother like Soludo, nobody needs an enemy. Imagine how low this fool descended by saying things Obi told him in confidence.

This man really disgusts me and I know he has lost the respect of not just Igbos but other Nigerians who can think deeply and want a better country.

Soludo, you can never be the man Peter Obi is, never! You're too petty, emotional, arrogant and unreasonable. This man is a child in adults body! I have never seen such an immature man before! Most of the things he accused Peter Obi were things done by Obidients who may be right or wrong but he used them to crucify Obi. I also noticed how he tactically praised other politicians and regions while condemning Obi and Igbos! This is the same attitude other Igbo politicians have always exhibited except Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the most matured, altruistic, humble, honest, objective and egalitarian Igbo politician I have ever seen!

Soludo, you have danced naked in public, attacking not just Peter Obi for no just reason but also embarrassed and humiliated your people in your futile attempts to gain outside support. You've shown to be a very bad student of history because those that choose this same path of yours always end up in shame. Those hawks you're indirectly pandering to, would some day come for you and just like we Igbos abandoned Ike Ekweremadu, we will always abandon you in the mud when that time comes. You've choosing to be on the bad side of history and posterity will judge you accordingly.

You said Peter Obi can't win and will never win, but you're not God. You're only a mortal being who is filled with hubris and can't control his ego. Your day of reckoning is certainly coming!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by PraizHim: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dat wan na sure banker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Ireportlive: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ibos destroying Ibos one after the other

Non of my business

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ogbeni ode, that man they talk true ur Pandora is a failure that can not win the election his just a spoiler, so Tinubu is gaining your eyes go clear after the election, stupid 5% fellows, they should go and learn politics

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by naijapips04: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
The regard and respect I used to have for Soludo just died after reading this trash. You mean a so-called governor had the time to write a full book just to rant like a school girl?

Soludo is indeed jealous and envious of Peter Obi. With a friend or brother like Soludo, nobody needs an enemy. Imagine how low this fool descended by saying things Obi told him in confidence.

This man really disgusts me and I know he has lost the respect of not just Igbos but other Nigerians who can think deeply and want a better country.

Soludo, you can never be the man Peter Obi is, never! You're too petty, emotional, arrogant and unreasonable. This man is a child in adults body! I have never seen such an immature man before! Most of the things he accused Peter Obi were things done by Obidients who may be right or wrong but he used them to crucify Obi. I also noticed how he tactically praised other politicians and regions while condemning Obi and Igbos! This is the same attitude other Igbo politicians have always exhibited except Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the most matured, altruistic, humble, honest, objective and egalitarian Igbo politician I have ever seen!

Soludo, you have danced naked in public, attacking not just Peter Obi for no just reason but also embarrassed and humiliated your people in your futile attempts to gain outside support. You've shown to be a very bad student of history because those that choose this same path of yours always end up in shame. Those hawks you're indirectly pandering to, would some day come for you and just like we Igbos abandoned Ike Ekweremadu, we will always abandon you in the mud when that time comes. You've choosing to be on the bad side of history and posterity will judge you accordingly.

You said Peter Obi can't win and will never win, but you're not God. You're only a mortal being who is filled with hubris and can't control his ego. Your day of reckoning is certainly coming!

grin see tears.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by AsomughaChuks05: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Governor Soludo doesn't need your respect biko. Who are you even? His rich CV has given him all the respect he needs.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by YourMrBoo: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is indeed a bad student of history my dear....

He is on his own from now onwards

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by FirstSon01: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
All Soludo said is that, PO lied.

He busted him and now Obimumus are wailing.

Please keep crying, we need water as we're entering the dry season. grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by AsomughaChuks05: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Governor Chukwuma Soludo will govern Anambra state for 8 complete years with quality infrastructure to go with. Already he is bequeathing Anambra with a permanent Government House in Awka to wipe away the shame of the state that has been using a temporary labour camp as Government House since its creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by consumer: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo remain a slow poke and ungrateful elements the same fate that befell Ekweremadu when he taunted obi and aftermath of such his breakfast was served languishing in jail. Am not surprised of Soludo Ndi Anambrarians awaiting him for his second term.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by naijapips04: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Chukwuma Soludo will govern Anambra state for 8 complete years with quality infrastructure to go with. Already he is bequeathing Anambra with a permanent Government House in Awka to wipe away the shame of the state that has been using a temporary labour camp as Government House since its creation.

Anambra had no government house yet obingo was saving money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by 123papas(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tribal bigot spotted. Hope you won't complain of racism if you happen to live abroad
Ireportlive:

Non of my business

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Ireportlive: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=123papas post=118394436]Tribal bigot spotted. Hope you won't complain of racism if you happen to live abroad [/quote

Mumu

Ekweramadu, Obi and Soludo playing in the mud are all Ibos

So what is bigotry about calling your foolish leaders for what they are FOOLS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by bobontop: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
The regard and respect I used to have for Soludo just died after reading this trash. You mean a so-called governor had the time to write a full book just to rant like a school girl?

You spoke well. I add this-

1. To lunch such vehement attack on an innocent man because of what people he does not know and have no control over did is totally unfair and absolutely wicked.

2. To advise someone to contest for President under APGA in today's Nigeria political landscape and assuring him failure and crucifying him for not accepting such wicked advice is nothing short of cruel witchcraft.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by limeta(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludu the caliphate house boy .

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
bobontop:

You spoke well. I add this-

1. To lunch such vehement attack on an innocent man because of what people he does not know and have no control over did is totally unfair and absolutely wicked.

2. To advise someone to contest for President under APGA in today's Nigeria political landscape and assuring him failure and crucifying him for not accepting such wicked advice is nothing short of cruel witchcraft.

What Soludo did against Peter Obi is worse than betrayal, it is witchraft!

People like Soludo are those that were employed as house niggers to snitch on other blacks by plantation owners.

Believe me, even other Nigerians with vested interests he wanted to impress with this shameful epistle will see him as a fool in their closets.

Peter Obi is the man a hundred Soludo's can never be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Lifestone(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

What Soludo did against Peter Obi is worse than betrayal, it is witchraft!

People like Soludo are those that were employed as house niggers to switch on other blacks by plantation owners.

Believe me, even other Nigerians with vested interests he wanted to impress with this shameful epistle will see him as a fool in their closets.

Peter Obi is the man a hundred Soludo's can never be.
H. E spoke about cyber mobs. One spotted

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by KingKO22: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obidogs are barking all over social medias
The pain is so evere that they couldn't hide it any longer

Soludo has statistics records of Anambra at his disposal and is in best position to make fact remarks but as usual, Obidogs are allergic to the truth. They must bark as bingos they are

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by 123papas(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
you are a tribal bigot [quote author=Ireportlive post=118394477][/quote]
Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Mrfixitt(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Governor Soludo doesn't need your respect biko. Who are you even? His rich CV has given him all the respect he needs.
Ewu Gambia, what does a nonentity like you know. I blame your upbringing though

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Demolakay: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Ogbeni ode, that man they talk true ur Pandora is a failure that can not win the election his just a spoiler, so Tinubu is gaining your eyes go clear after the election, stupid 5% fellows, they should go and learn politics

Olori ibu! Face ur drug lord candidate.
U urself need to stop taking crack. Cos u reason lyk a crackhead.

Obi is 100times beta Dan drugnubu.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Non of my business
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by JealousCobra(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Non of my business

And what is your rotten corpse doing here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Throwback: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
limeta:
Soludu the caliphate house boy .

This one don abuse finish be that ooo.

But in the Night, their darling Peter Obi will go to the caliphate to seek for support.

Zombie being led by Olodo GCE.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Demigod22: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hahaha, Prof Soludu will be held responsible for any obingos suicide. These Peter Obi's supporters are the most childish, unintelligent and very moronic in world political history. They lack foresight and academic temperament, unteachable and myopic.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
This delicious tears

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by PlayerMeji: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urchins are pained that Soludo unwrapped Obi till his bare butts.

They are truly pained!

The Life of an urchin is filled with disappointments and dejection.

Next they could do was to begin to threaten Soludo's government...This really exposed Obi has the head of Unknown Gunmen in igboland!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Afamed: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adolf Hitler of Nigeria has spoken. expect several attacks on innocent people of Usofia any moment from now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Honjoshy4u: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
The writer is fo.olish and daft.
Politics is interest. When Soludo was campaigning to be governor, didn't Obi worked against him with his candidate in PDP Make una leave Soludo to support whomever he desire now.
Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Faiththatworks(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2022
When the Enigmatic Gov Senator Kassim Shettima (Insha Allah the next vice president of Nigeria) called H.E Peter Obi Gringori,some media commentators launched a verbal tirade against him.
I daresay his Excellency was 10000% right about Peter Obi.
He's indeed Gringori and his followers have confirmed the nickname Sen Shettima bequeathed on him.
He's just in the presidential race to add some comedy and cash out like Nnamdi Kanu has done in the last 7 years.
I believe it's time for the DSS to look into the followers of Gringori, it's looking like Gringori supporters are a well orchestrated disinformation unit led by some media talibanic characters.
Only a big fool will think the attack on the Double Gov, H.E Charles Soludo is spontaneous,the Boko haramic behavior of Gringori supporters is starting to follow a certain pattern and if the DSS refuses to act now,I'm sure they will metamorphose into a more deadly and killer unit spreading lies and bile if and when they lose the election.
If in doubt,go to the browser call Phoenix and look at any stories that concern Peter Obi,the comments on stories about Peter Obi on that browser will drive a chill down your spine.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by MrMcJay(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Let Obidents counter Soludo logic for logic and point for point instead of crying and cursing about.
Re: Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu! by Proudlyomonna: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Nonsense.
The Prof will suffer nothing.
Obi at alll times defended and upheld Apga when He was still member of Apga,did he Suffer undecided
don't make this issue a Peter Obi vs Apga thing,bcus the average Apga man on the streets is Obidient, don't allow the devil use you.
GOD BLESS PROF SOLUDO.
GOD BLESS APGA.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku / Thousands Of APC Supports In Plateau State Decamps To Labour Party / Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.