Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. (1083 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
The batte line is drawn against him.

Just watch how this end.

A man's enemy is in his household

APGA will not only lose in Anambra state, they will lose woefully.

Save this post

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by naijapips04: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
You obingos overrate yourself .

Chukwuma Soludo will complete his 2 terms.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Upliftment101: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mugu Ihedioha is still loved by Imolites. He’s the incoming governor of Imo state come 2024

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:
You obingos overrate yourself .

Chukwuma Soludo will complete his 2 terms.
Lol, send me a mail, let's put a money on it.
cheesy
If he wins, make I die
The whole southeast is already against him.

He will not even govern his first term in peace. Just wait a little more, things will unfold, be patient

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Upliftment101:
Mugu Ihedioha is still loved by Imolites. He’s the incoming governor of Imo state come 2024
Yeh, after he apologized.
But Soludo, that one is a goner

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Waiting I wan save with this your foolish assumption, someone like don't deserve to liv in this world you deserve a single bullet, I will be much more happier if you are by now inside the soil

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Waiting I wan save with this your foolish assumption, someone like don't deserve to liv in this world you deserve a single bullet
I don't do drugs dude.
I am not an EscoBATarian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by naijapips04: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
cheesy
If he wins, make I die

He will not even govern his first term in peace. Just wait a little more, things will unfold, be patient

Despite unleashing IPOB on him, Charles Chukwuma Soludo will complete his two terms. Ihedioha is waxing stronger and so is ebeano. You obingos are politically worthless.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
I don't do drugs dude.
I am not an EscoBATarian
lol anyway your days are number just take note

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by AsomughaChuks05: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Just watch how this end.

Save this post
We keep hearing this but election after election, APGA keep holding Anambra state grin
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

We keep hearing this but election after election, APGA keep holding Anambra state grin
you don't keep hearing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
lol anyway your days are number just take note
drug addict, Tinubu child cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Despite unleashing IPOB on him, Charles Chukwuma Soludo will complete his two terms. Ihedioha is waxing stronger and so is ebeano. You obingos are politically worthless.
I will save this post.

Exercise patience, just calm down.
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
drug addict, Tinubu child cheesy
drug addit that none of your generation can be better off, what a useless terrorist
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Lovelive: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
No No No

You went too far.
Apologize to the the fellow Nairalander

Ekundayo7574:
Waiting I wan save with this your foolish assumption, someone like don't deserve to liv in this world you deserve a single bullet, I will be much more happier if you are by now inside the soil
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Just watch how this end.

Save this post
nah that wailng go kill your foolish papa for house oponu omo tongue
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by pinkgoodies(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
cheesy
If he wins, make I die

U dey alive b4. Why i go bet u. Only tyn dat can stop soludo is if he doesn't perform. Untill den, his 4 years is sure bet. Anybody weh do rubbish go collect.
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lovelive:
No No No

You went too far.
Apologize to the the fellow Nairalander

if I apologize I should die and liv this world, that young fool don't have a soul grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Lovelive: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Too bad to vomit all these things o, brother.

Bless your heart and may Peace be.

Ekundayo7574:
if I apologize I should die and liv this world, that young fool don't have a soul grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Demigod22: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
If any obidient commit suicide, I will hold Soludu responsible. Prof have been giving them poisonous vawulence back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Upliftment101: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Yeh, after he apologized.
But Soludo, that one is a goner
Okay right
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U dey alive b4. Why i go bet u. Only tyn dat can stop soludo is if he doesn't perform. Untill den, his 4 years is sure bet. Anybody weh do rubbish go collect.
Na Soludo go collect.
Just dey here dey look.
His political career is over in that state.
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Demigod22:
If any obidient commit suicide, I will hold Soludu responsible. Prof have been giving them poisonous vawulence back and forth.
Lol, person wey go soon blokc him comment section like Ada Anambra, chimaraoke, Sega, Abike Dabiri

Na today we dey whine urchins?
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by JealousCobra(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Hmm...this common worthless thief too dey brag .

1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Demigod22: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Lol, person wey go soon blokc him comment section like Ada Anambra, chimaraoke, Sega, Abike Dabiri

Na today we dey whine urchins?

LoL, Peter Obi supporters are just too inefficient for my liking. In a democratic setting, obidients are too aggressive and intolerant of others. My obidients not happen to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, Peter Obi supporters are just too inefficient for my liking. In a democratic setting, obidients are too aggressive and intolerant of others. My obidients not happen to Nigeria.
you must be so stupid to think that corrupt politicians will hand over power without a giving them a fight online and offline.

All y'all act like you don't want to leave this bondage. Are you under a spell?

They use dumbos like you with low IQ to fight back
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by pinkgoodies(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Na Soludo go collect.
Just dey here dey look.
His political career is over in that state.

Lies. He will go for 8 years complete. Besides everyone knows ngige did solid roads in jist his 3½ years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Demigod22: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
you must be so stupid to think that corrupt politicians will hand over power without a giving them a fight online and offline.

All y'all act like you don't want to leave this bondage. Are you under a spell?

They use dumbos like you with low IQ to fight back

Hahaha, I am not surprised, it's in your DNA. Stupidity and moronic, idiotic and myopic tendency have blurred your ineffective sense of reasoning to think that Peter Obi care about scallywag like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by techWriter1: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2022
You politicians ngos underrate yourself
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by Osamabinladenik: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, I am not surprised, it's in your DNA. Stupidity and moronic, idiotic and myopic tendency have blurred your ineffective sense of reasoning to think that Peter Obi care about scallywag like you.
This one is doomed to suffer for life.
Looking at your being a tool for the corrupt status quo
Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by HilcomTech(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Just watch how this end.

Save this post

IPOB CARNNIBALS in sifia pains grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Go And Ask How Ihedioha And Chimaraoke Ended. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
cheesy
If he wins, make I die

LOl

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Atiku Was A Spare Tyre, He’s No Match For Tinubu / BREAKING: Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Swap Suit Against FG Till March 3rd / ELLU P 76 Jersey Spotted In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.