Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election (627 Views)

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Gucciblog: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2022
First they Ignore you, then they Laugh at you, then they Fight you,
Then You Win—-Mahatma Gandhi

First they started with 4 people tweeting in a room to social media president.

Now they have started the attacks and the next is victory..

Rejoice, joy is coming!!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2022
If he wins, I’ll deactivate this account.

Mark it down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Dabillion: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Butterfly that think himself a bird..lol let me ask you.
Who are you?
Who is your father?
What generation are you? And lastly who ur account help. Urchins!
Omoawoke:

Mark it down

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Gucciblog: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Omoawoke:

Mark it down

Swear with your life please
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Coolguy34(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2022
I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it, please kindly check my contact on my signature...

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Ireportlive: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Only an MkpuruNmiri smoker would think Obeer has a chance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by hollaway: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2022
For where! Who dash monkey banana. Hundred years to come obi will not close to Aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

Swear with your life please

That’s too far, use my life swear on top politician, I dey mad?

But take my word, if obi wins, I will deactivate this account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by ezegold4we: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo's credentials as a prof needs to be reviewed, guy is talking like a mad man, even his First son is ashamed of Him,

What a huge dissapointment,

Only fool's and educated illiterates like soludo are in agreement with Him,.
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Only an MkpuruNmiri smoker would think Obeer has a chance
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Period007(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is just jealous of Peter Obi popularity after rejecting APGA

1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2022
We all know the attack on Obi is not surprising. Panic in the camp of pdo and APC already. Obi will triumph no matter what.

God bless President Peter Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:
Soludo's credentials as a prof needs to be reviewed, guy is talking like a mad man, even his First son is ashamed of Him,

What a huge dissapointment,

Only fool's and educated illiterates like soludo are in agreement with Him,.

Prof Chukwuma Soludo is an erudite professor, a Cambridge professor, former CBN governor, a scholar, an economist and presently a governor

Your Obi na Container Market to market certificate holder who submitted special centre GCE result to INEC

How on earth would Prof envy such an inferior entity, a repackaged fraud, monumental failure and worth next to nothing?

A Cambridge professor cannot be envious of GCE Emeritus grin

Reason like human being for once biko

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Period007:
Soludo is just jealous of Peter Obi popularity after rejecting APGA
Prof Chukwuma Soludo is an erudite professor, a Cambridge professor, former CBN governor, a scholar, an economist and presently a governor

Your Obi na Container Market to market certificate holder who submitted special centre GCE result to INEC

How on earth would Prof envy such an inferior entity, a repackaged fraud, monumental failure and worth next to nothing?

A Cambridge professor cannot be envious of GCE Emeritus grin

Reason like human being for once biko

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by naijapips04: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
First they Ignore you, then they Laugh at you, then they Fight you,
Then You Win—-Mahatma Gandhi

First they started with 4 people tweeting in a room to social media president.

Now they have started the attacks and the next is victory..

Rejoice, joy is coming!!!!
There's is a bet on Naijabet for Peter obi to win with up to 9 points odds. Take your entire Savings and bet on it. Post your slip here for us to see. If you don't do this, you are a big obingo and we won't take you serious ever again.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Gucciblog: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:

There's is a bet on Naijabet for Peter obi to win with up to 9 points odds. Take your entire Savings and bet on it. Post your slip here for us to see. If you don't do this, you are a big obingo and we won't take you serious ever again.

What the fvck is Naijabet? Mugu I am not a gambler like you
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by naijapips04: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

What the fvck is Naijabet? Mugu I am not a gambler like you

Place your money there that Peter obi will win. Not making noise on Nairaland. Place real money and show evidence.
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by Gucciblog: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:

Place your money there that Peter obi will win. Not making noise on Nairaland. Place real money and show evidence.

Look at this kid!!

Can you just swear with your life, let me see something..

Like if Obi wins, let you dïe
Re: Dear Obidients, Peter Obi Is Confirmed Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election by XerXers: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Once the dust settles, Obi will make another move that will shock them again. Remember the dino Maleye drama, while urchins are still making noise Edo campaign swallowed them up

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odili Is 74 Years, Meaning He's 4 Years Older Than Tinubu, But... / Signature Bank Begins Operations In Nigeria,target Over 40M Nigerians / No Assembly Sitting Reviewed Adeleke’s Inaugural Address — Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.