Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
Aside:

There's this new guy playing for the U18s. His name: Kris Olsson. Ive watched him play in like two matches now and I can confidently say we've got a new Jack wilshere (at least given another 2 to 3 years). Can't wait to see him in next season's CC games.

As match no dey for another 2 weeks, I thought Id bring up other issues asides RVP getting injured or not.

We are NOT a one man team grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by A40(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
proudly9ja:

Aside:

There's this new guy playing for the U18s. His name: Kris Olsson. Ive watched him play in like two matches now and I can confidently say we've got a new Jack wilshere (at least given another 2 to 3 years). Can't wait to see him in next season's CC games.

As match no dey for another 2 weeks, I thought Id bring up other issues asides RVP getting injured or not.

We are NOT a one man team grin grin grin
A how many man team are we?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
A-40:

A how many man team are we?
All men!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2011
Dgunnerz:

All men!
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by vic4vi(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2011
I dont believe in this theory of one man team.
There is no such thing as a one man team, though there can be the most immportant player in a team. And for your information all team have that dont think it is only an arsenal thing.
Just answer this question can only RVP play and win?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by chuckdee4(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2011
They called us a one man team in the days of Henry and Fabregas.
Its only normal for a member of the team to outshine others (Rooney, Silva).

If RVP gets injured (God forbid), everyone else will simply step up, a shame we haven't got half a potent striker as RVP but i hope AW does something about this come January.
At least goals came from other members of the team V West Brom, we're clearly still work in progress but he difference with this side is how quickly the experienced players have used to settle in.

PS: The defence should and must leak in less goals now that our top 3 defenders are all fit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
One man team my foot. when igwe was ruling the roost, na so dem talk. when fab wan go, same tin.

unless u be jjc for emirates, u shld have heard dis countless times.

its not new, wen ronaldo dey score 42, and d next highest was like 15 in the same man utd team, were they a one man team?

if we come sell VP nko? which is even likely sef.

leave story jare
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
4llerbuntu:

One man team my foot. when igwe was ruling the roost, na so dem talk. when fab wan go, same tin.

unless u be jjc for emirates, u shld have heard dis countless times.

its not new, wen ronaldo dey score 42, and d next highest was like 15 in the same man utd team, were they a one man team?

if we come sell VP nko? which is even likely sef.

leave story jare

Bros, abeg retract this curse quick. We no go see light for inside well o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
purplekayc:

@dayokanu:my friend arsenal is a top club am sure u know that and u should stop under rating them !period,

Arsenal is a big club? I laff in Gurumaharaji
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

You steal laffing?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dgunnerz:

You steal laffing?

You mean steal like Anini steal or Shina Rambo Steal?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Anyone you call ham sir!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Dayo, ma nucca,

How far na? E don tey wey you ask me 'how market' na?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^ Cos I know say market dey always sell for ya side.

Persin wey dey 7th on the table definitely Market no dey sell
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 1:28am On Nov 10, 2011
Dgunnerz:

You steal laffing?

dayokanu:

Just lol'd @ this. LWKMD

Comedy Central on Nairaland.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2011
proudly9ja:

We are NOT a one man teamĀ  grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Truth is, since the 2nd half of last season, RvP has been our main source of goals, to the point that we look like without him, we'll be firing blanks and ending up with goaless draws. That over dependency on him is the root of all this "one-man-team" talk. We wldnt have any of that if Chamakh and Park have popped in a couple of goals in the games they started. For now we're dangerously looking like a team built around him. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2011
To buttress this point I particularly love that first goal, when RvP made a lovely through pass to RvP on the right who cut in and had his first shot parried by the keeper before RvP now slammed home the goal. Miraculous. grin

More importantly though, there was that header at 3-0 that RvP stretched his hand to save for us to keep a clean sheet.

I love this club: aRseVPal grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by PoDeep(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2011
LMFAO, what is this?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2011
slimshay:

To buttress this point I particularly love that first goal, when RvP made a lovely through pass to RvP on the right who cut in and had his first shot parried by the keeper before RvP now slammed home the goal. Miraculous. grin

Hehehehe, don't forget the one from the Chelsea game where RvP made a John-Terry-splitting pass to RvP, who in turn laid it off for RvP to slot into an empty RvP grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2011
una nor well at all grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
slimshay:

More importantly though, there was that header at 3-0 that RvP stretched his hand to save for us to keep a clean sheet.

ritchboy:

Hehehehe, don't forget the one from the Chelsea game where RvP made a John-Terry-splitting pass to RvP, who in turn laid it off for RvP to slot into an empty RvP grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin, you guys aren't being fair to RVP, what about his defensive and goal keeping expertise ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by johncasey1(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2011
slimshay:

looks like those passages from BRIGHTER GRAMMAR lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
I love the pix below, it's my phone's Wall paper . . . . . .

Notice the look of the defender as Chamakh's head comes in contact with the ball grin grin grin . PRICELESS

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
**so this useless Moroccan sabi score??**

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
^^ Even pass that your Danish friend wey go carry Sunderland enter relegation tongue grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
You don't say! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/569593_Marouane-Chamakh-goal-Wolves-v-Arsenal_2525502-1-1_jpgf873e5d68cfecb57e0a53ab5394be197[/img]

OBVIOUSLY Edoyad was admiring something else aside the heading skills of Chamakh or why did the picture highlight Mor0n Chamakhs crotch?

You have it on your wall? Do you fellate on it daily?

Dan Dauda, Dan iska, Adofuro buruku cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:35am On Nov 13, 2011
rumor has it chamakh has been told to find anor.club?

shame.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2011
Eyaaahhh for Chamakh !! undecided cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2011
Chamakh is going nowhere!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2011
Dgunnerz:

All men!

Allboyz!!! grin grin grin grin grin

And Kosceilny Wins His first French Cap!! with Jersey Number 5! - He's gonna keep it for the next 6 years im sure!!! fine performance
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^

Don't feign surprise. Kos is more under-rated than any other defender I can think of

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.