Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by olodo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Robin van Persie
Netherlands 0-0 Switzerland, November 11
Germany v Netherlands, November 15
Robin van Persie played the full 90 minutes of the Netherlands' 0-0 home draw with Switzerland in Amsterdam on Friday. The Dutch head to Hamburg on Tuesday for a test against Germany - but Van Persie has returned home to London early. "I had a good talk with Arsène Wenger and we decided that Robin would play only on Friday," said coach Bert van Marwijk. "After that we would send him back to London. I won't use Robin against the Germans."

(the Best news of the day for me ) he came back with all his body bones intact,,,,,,,, GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
From RvP twitter handle. . . . think he's in London already. . . .

Only Kos. . . .Tv5, Per, Song will be in action tmrw and nxt also for Rozzi
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2011
dayokanu:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/569593_Marouane-Chamakh-goal-Wolves-v-Arsenal_2525502-1-1_jpgf873e5d68cfecb57e0a53ab5394be197[/img]

OBVIOUSLY Edoyad was admiring something else aside the heading skills of Chamakh or why did the picture highlight Mor0n Chamakhs crotch?

You have it on your wall? Do you fellate on it daily?

Dan Dauda, Dan iska, Adofuro buruku cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ewu !.you‘ve come with your snout again abi ?,oni boto boto grin . Na how your eye take see him thing ?

olodo i follow say AMEN.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^

You no know say DayoKanu na homosexuall?  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2011
See wetin lack of football don cause.

Anyway, we should have a special thanksgiving service for Van Persie returning in whole piece. Another sign things are positive for Gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2011
Well since there is little footie around, pray for this small boy that was born on the 14th of April but Married on the 15th of November smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by debosky(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2011
Happy Wedding Anniversary my Director of Defence!! cool cool

May your union produce many Tony Adamses, Martin Keowns and Laurens but no Silvestres. grin May your children be agile like Seaman and strong like Jens (without the madness grin)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
debosky:

Happy Wedding Anniversary my Director of Defence!! cool cool

May your union produce many Tony Adamses, Martin Keowns and Laurens but no Silvestres. grin May your children be agile like Seaman and strong like Jens (without the madness grin)
grin grin grin

Tony Adamses, Yes! Martin Keowns, Yes! Silvestres, BABU! hahahh, thanks man!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by edoyad(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
Jencejyde:

Well since there is little footie around, pray for this small boy that was born on the 14th of April but Married on the 15th of November smiley

Eiya ! Congrats o. We wish you many more happy years to come, even better than the ones behind.

PS: All these gooners wey dey disturb Wenger to sign players, make una too follow jide example go sign registry for court as lesson to le boss. Instead una dey follow dayo and lefulefu bring grief untop girls head for romance section grin grin sad sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
edoyad:

Eiya ! Congrats o. We wish you many more happy years to come, even better than the ones behind.

PS: All these gooners wey dey disturb Wenger to sign players, make una too follow jide example go sign registry for court as lesson to le boss. Instead una dey follow dayo and lefulefu bring grief untop girls head for romance section grin grin sad sad
grin grin grin Nice one sir! no worry dem go soon walk down the lane too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
edoyad:

U sef go follow this advice, na just innocent kweshion o cheesy?

Happy anniversary jencejyde. Make u allow madam to win on playstation o  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
My Director of Defence!!! E mi naa so, no wonder this man is very adept at goal-post security matters. Ase baba don dey serve one year of a life sentence grin Always on guiding grin

Congrats man, ohun rere la ma ma ba ara wa se o smiley smiley

Meanwhile where is Dudu?. . . . .how far, shey na you be dat? If na you, you know wetin I dey talk o. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by olodo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
Jencejyde:

may you score goals in your marriage like RVP i pray you will never sustain a long term injury like TV5 in Jesus name, very soon may you announce the arrival of triplets in IJN grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hope someone is watching Mertersacker

Error number 1 in 3rd minute
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
dayokanu:

How many goal(s) enter net?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by hannie: 2:05am On Nov 16, 2011
dayokanu:

u keep hating . . .yet he keeps making the team . . .

u keep 8ting, yet Per keeps ending up in the winning side . . .

now, Arsenal wont mind a player like that! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Nov 16, 2011
No goals entered because there was Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng and Manuel Neuer all from Bayern who saved his ass
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Dgunnerz(m): 2:47am On Nov 16, 2011
dayokanu:

No goals entered because there was Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng and Manuel Neuer all from Bayern who saved his Bottom
Nueur na defender too?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2011
the last game germany played and paired all these ur very good bad defenders, do u remember how many goals they conceded in 30 mins?

dayo just hold ur peace. he is 3rd choice at emirates and is not bad for a 3rd choice at all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2011
naijababe:

U sef go follow this advice, na just innocent kweshion o cheesy?

Happy anniversary jencejyde. Make u allow madam to win on playstation o  grin
grin grin Thanks oh! No worry na she go win this dis one grin grin grin

slimshay:

My Director of Defence!!! E mi naa so, no wonder this man is very adept at goal-post security matters. Ase baba don dey serve one year of a life sentence grin Always on guiding grin

Congrats man, ohun rere la ma ma ba ara wa se o smiley smiley

Meanwhile where is Dudu?. . . . .how far, shey na you be dat? If na you, you know wetin I dey talk o. grin
Slim Baba! Ese adupe oh, Adura ti gba grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2011
olodo:

may you score goals in your marriage like RVP i pray you will never sustain a long term injury like TV5 in Jesus name, very soon may you announce the arrival of triplets in IJN grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin I say a big AMEN!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by mukina2: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
mad people in here!!! grin grin grin

congrats Oga Jencejyde wink

amen to all the prayers!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
mukina2:

mad people in here!!! grin grin grin

congrats Oga Jencejyde wink

amen to all the prayers!!!! grin
Ha my chairwoman, i hail oh! haahha, Thanks! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dipo1: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Congratulations Sir Jyde, I see you have been doing the Vermalen. marshalling the defense and and 'scoring goals' at the same time. grin
May you always be in form o grin, Amen
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2011
dipo+:

Congratulations Sir Jyde, I see you have been doing the Vermalen. marshalling the defense and and 'scoring goals' at the same time. grin
May you always be in form o grin, Amen

AMEN! in Jesus Name!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by v3: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Congrats Minister of Defense! cool
God bless your union. . .maybe all your children/grandchildren, great grandchildren remain loyal to the Red & White army. Ise!!! Amen!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2011
v3:

Congrats Minister of Defense! cool
God bless your union. . .maybe all your children/grandchildren, great grandchildren remain loyal to the Red & White army. Ise!!! Amen!!!

Adura ti gba, thanks sir!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2011
Its Game day, Yayyyyy !!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by folahann(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
Okay, In some minutes' time we should be beating them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by olabukola: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
Mar Sacker Par sacker poo sacker
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by diggz: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
DK were u dey?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
oloriburuky maa ni sacker yii ke

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.