Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Difference Is Clear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Is Clear (607 Views)

The Difference Is Very Clear, Dele Momodu Praises Wike Outfit (photo) / The Difference Is Some People Have Pride And Dignity. - Joe Igbokwe / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Is Clear by Deenee34: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2022
The difference is clear for who's ready to take Nigerians to promise land and who'll continues to add more salts to the wound.

When a person says he is ready, just look at his commitment, seriousness, his appearance,
engagements, his health, his companions

Atiku Is The Right Man For The Job

Re: The Difference Is Clear by jamace(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Deenee34:
The difference is clear for who's ready to take Nigerians to promise land and who'll continues to add more salts to the wound.

When a person says he is ready, just look at his commitment, seriousness, his appearance,
engagements, his health, his companions

Atiku Is The Right Man For The Job

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

Re: The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
two greedy thieves ready to retire next year grin

I would have voted Atiku tho, if Obi wasn't on the ballot

1 Like

Re: The Difference Is Clear by duro4chang(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
No Tinubu is the right man. The best man for the job. The only hope of the country. The game changer. The incoming president.
Re: The Difference Is Clear by SirNature23: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Antimarraige:

You can still change your mind after the soludo's killer punch
Re: The Difference Is Clear by SirNature23: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
May God help us to vote wisely. I stand with Atiku
Re: The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2022
SirNature23:

You can still change your mind after the soludo's killer punch
that wasn't a killer punch, it was simply a show of shame from a jealous fellow that doesn't have any influence on me or my vote. Even his son had to post that he is not in support of his father's view and believes Obi is the best man at the moment for the job. I didn't save the pic from Twitter but if you act like an urchïn I will get the picture and edit this post.

I'm not campaigning for Obi, vote who you like, anybody wey win no fit affect my millions in the bank so vote your candidate in peace, make I see road abeg grin
Re: The Difference Is Clear by XerXers: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
that wasn't a killer punch, it was simply a show of shame from a jealous fellow that doesn't have any influence on me or my vote. Even his son had to post that he is not in support of his father's view and believes Obi is the best man at the moment for the job. I didn't save the pic from Twitter but if you act like an urchïn I will get the picture and edit this post.

I'm not campaigning for Obi, vote who you like, anybody wey win no fit affect my millions in the bank so vote your candidate in peace, make I see road abeg grin
This Soludo rubbish is being magnified by urchins to bury thiefnubuu drug case
Re: The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
XerXers:

This Soludo rubbish is being magnified by urchins to bury thiefnubuu drug case
that's why they are called urchins lol, e go shock them next year, you can't keep pushing people to the wall and expect them to enter the wall, it's time for the good masses to fight back for what is theirs, the evil ones can go to Hades with their evil slave masters (polithiefcians).
Re: The Difference Is Clear by Prinota: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Sai the Unifyer Atiku ABUBAKAR for president come 2023

Re: The Difference Is Clear by Deenee34: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Antimarraige:

PO a contestant without focus, Go and Verify
Re: The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Deenee34:

PO a contestant without focus, Go and Verify
k

1 Like

Re: The Difference Is Clear by adamu2050(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku for Better candidate of Nigeria 2023
Re: The Difference Is Clear by Hauwaumudi(f): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Atiku 2023 insha Allah

Re: The Difference Is Clear by Hauwaumudi(f): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria is a country of many people and values. More than ever we need to unite our strengths against poverty, corruption and insecurity. Vote Alh Atiku-Okowa Come 2023 Election.

PDP .........

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Massive Failure / Video Of Peter Obi Addressing Worshippers At Catholic Charismatic Renewal Camp / Naira Appreciates, Exchanges For N445.38 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.